Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-29-2014, 12:25 PM   #1
sam.

Default My new pussy is pounding...

I have quite a few toys... I need someone to tell me how exactly to use them...
I have a 7 1/2" vibe that is new, a 8" vibe that is old and not so powerful, a 8" dildo, and another 8" dildo with balls and a suction cup... If you have not figured out, I need a punishment badly... please post one...
sam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

I think is quite clear you need to be filled up.

Firstly take a slow strip tease in front of a mirror, tease your pussy ass you do so.

Place the suction cup dildo on the mirror at the same height that it would be for a be if a man was standing in front of you.

Now once you are all wet and naked, you should give that man a good blow job.

While you are going this work your other dildo into your tight ass hole. ( you didn't list it in your limits and likes)

When that is deep inside you and you have been building that guy up. Take your vibrator and start to tease yourself.

Now before you orgasm you need to edge 5 times with at least 5 minutes between each edge.

Keep teasing that male cock!

Not take the suction dildo of the mirror and place it on the floor now bounce on it, pound your pussy with it. Use the vibrator on your clit as you are pounding your loose wet pussy edge twice more in this position.

After those edges you may orgasm.

Hope you enjoy your induction.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, fucking, need dares to cum, need punishment, punishment