Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What rules should I follow? (pick 5)
Kinktime Furniture 20 39.22%
ColdToes' Pool 19 37.25%
Face Slap 24 47.06%
Home Pissing Rules 21 41.18%
Pissing Rules 21 41.18%
GetDare Rules 21 41.18%
Keeping Fit 29 56.86%
PM or Bind 23 45.10%
Minimum Requirements 19 37.25%
TBD 8 15.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2016, 04:12 AM   #1
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Default Rules For My Edging Period

As a part of the stretch goals for my major edging thread, I was to receive rules from those who gave me the most edges and let you all vote on which I should follow!

Select 5 of the following!

1. Kinktime Furniture: I will not be allowed to use furniture for my kinktime for a 1 hour stretch every alternate day (at least 3 hours a week. If I can't do 1 hour each 3 days a week next week I have to do double the amount of sessions)

Discussion: A good controlling rule that won't interfere too much with my life, while still requiring a decent dedicated portion of my time to complete. It is flexible enough to allow me to do consistently and safely.

2. ColdToes's Pool: On a daily basis, I have to PM dare one random swimmer in my Pool, ask for PM dares in return and kick that member out. Anyone can join, re-join or leave my Pool via PM dares I add to my PM dare list. I have to update the Pool rules and swimmers on a public blog entry. The Pool starts with all members of Cassandra's Pool.

Discussion: This is a good daily task that would help spread tasks and dares around GetDare. It will keep me dedicated and attending the site on a regular basis.

3. Face Slap: I will have to slap my face 5 times for every 15 edges.

Discussion: I kinda deserve the pain for getting myself in such a ridiculous position in the first place. Also this rule will allow me to experience a bit more pain than I usually do on a regular basis

4. Home Pissing Rules: When at home, I must be naked, gagged and sit on the toilet backwards when I pee.

Discussion: A very controlling rule that could prove to be annoying when I have company over. Will serve as a reminder of my edges and my task every time I use the restroom.

5. Pissing Rules: I may only ever use the toilet while completely naked and squatting down on top of the toilet seat. It doesn't matter which toilet it is, this rule applies everywhere.

Discussion: Similar to above, but much harder. I will risk slipping a lot. Public toilets will be a lot more frustrating to use. I will have to plan more time for bathroom breaks and figure out exactly how to use the toilet again with this method.

6. GetDare Rules: I must be naked when on GetDare and when doing the edges

Discussion: Another restriction on exactly how I can edge and a rule that would prevent me from spending as much time on GetDare.

7. Keeping Fit: I will exercise daily, with serious exercise at least 5 days per week. A log will be kept and shared at least monthly with Coach MarvHarvey. He will advise on exercise programs, and may assign and supervise exercise if necessary.

Discussion: Good health and fitness is important for maintaining our bodies and our minds in top condition for living a vibrant and exciting life. I am taking on this huge edging task which threatens to absorb all of my available time, squeezing out time for maintaining health and fitness. Therefore, a rule should be applied to require me to maintain and develop of my body an equal priority. It is proven that physical activity sharpens the mind, and a fit and healthy body is able to engage in many activities and have a balanced and fulfilling life. (A great many thanks to MarvHarvey for this excellently written discussion of the rule!)

8. PM or Bind: Every day that I didn't get any PM dares, the day after I have to bind or cuff together my ankles for 15 minutes. I have to double that time for every day I didn't notice or forgot to do it.

Discussion: Another rule that requires me to spread the love around GetDare and will keep me on the site. Has a good punishment for failure, with increasing punishment for worse failures!

9. Minimum Requirements: Every day that I didn't complete at least 50 edges, I have to drop one bit of every different food I eat into the front of my underpants, into my pants if I don't wear underpants, or on my head when I don't wear underpants nor pants.

Discussion: This will encourage me to finish my edges in a a somewhat timely manner. There would be no one or two edge days without a bit of punishment. 50 is difficult but reasonable for a day.

10. (TBD)

Discussion: TBD

EDIT: Because I just can't help but offer incentives. I get a spank for every vote on the poll, and I'll post a blog about how I feel about the final voted rules.

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!

Last edited by ColdToes; 12-29-2016 at 01:19 PM.
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 05:42 AM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

So many nice rules I cannot decide. Well, I obviously could but it was tough decisions. Fortunately half of them are going to be taken, and I could vote for 5 of them. Well done, ColdToes. I still wonder about the TBD.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 05:48 AM   #3
DeniedBy_N

Just asking, are there any incentives for lots of votes and posts in this thread?

Not that I want to bring you in even more trouble. How about something simple like you make a blog post of your thoughts and feelings on the final results if we reach at least 100 people voted in this poll, minimum number of words = votes plus replies? Or you give us a simple face slap for every voter in the end. A spank on your ass cheeks for every vote and reply would also do. Just asking.
DeniedBy_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 06:05 AM   #4
CSasha
Oracle

I just want to point out for ColdToes' Pool, of course, you can jump right in my Pool before he gets to copy the members. Just send me SWIMMER or NUDE SWIMMER for it.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:43 PM   #5
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniedBy_N View Post
Just asking, are there any incentives for lots of votes and posts in this thread?

Not that I want to bring you in even more trouble. How about something simple like you make a blog post of your thoughts and feelings on the final results if we reach at least 100 people voted in this poll, minimum number of words = votes plus replies? Or you give us a simple face slap for every voter in the end. A spank on your ass cheeks for every vote and reply would also do. Just asking.
Sigh... Why not. I'll give my ass a spank for every vote on this poll, and I'll even offer a picture on kinktalk of how red it is. I will also respond with how I feel about the selection when this poll ends. Other ideas are also welcome, so go out an encourage everyone to vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
So many nice rules I cannot decide. Well, I obviously could but it was tough decisions. Fortunately half of them are going to be taken, and I could vote for 5 of them. Well done, ColdToes. I still wonder about the TBD.
It's a rule specifically from one person who's been really busy. I think they're going to get it to me, but we'll see! Thank you very much for your votes Cass!

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange

Old 12-29-2016, 01:24 PM   #6
CSasha
Oracle

You are welcome. The incentives for votes are great. Not too much burden on top of your edges but an awesome extra anyway.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 12-29-2016, 01:49 PM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

The "TBD" provider is going to miss the boat, being so far behind as few people are willing to vote for a box of air.

Has a cut-off date for votes been determined?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 01:53 PM   #8
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

They are going to miss the boat unfortunately. I did give them plenty of warning.

I'm thinking either a week or until I get back from my vacation. I'm not sure which.

Old 12-29-2016, 01:59 PM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thanks for the timer frame.
I will hold off a couple of days on voting, just in case the other rule comes in.
Old 12-29-2016, 02:16 PM   #10
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Thanks for the timer frame.
I will hold off a couple of days on voting, just in case the other rule comes in.
Fair enough! I'm sure they'll appreciate it. I wanted to wait to make this thread, but I felt like it's already been long enough for people to wait.

Old 12-29-2016, 05:44 PM   #11
CSasha
Oracle

What a pity. But it also means more chances for the other rule proposed. ^^

My pronouns are it/its

Old 12-30-2016, 03:16 AM   #12
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

vote look like you become a fit person
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:48 AM   #13
CSasha
Oracle

If the last of the first 5 are equal you can choose, I suppose. Just want to clear that up ahead. At least, that made sense to me.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 12-30-2016, 07:01 PM   #14
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

I am surprised there are only 25 votes in, after the rush to build up the total number of posts. Of course Cassandra only has 5 votes instead of a gazillion posts!
Old 12-30-2016, 07:10 PM   #15
nina@
getDare Succubus

Of course I voted for Kinktime Furniture (along with 4 others) as I gave that one! In hindsight I could have put some more thought into it to make it attract more votes...lol
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk