Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-19-2016, 11:09 AM   #1
BondageGuy

Default Would you rather (Bondage questions)

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 A. Be put in Chasity for a full year.
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more you describe or give reason for your answer, then better.

Moderate Pain, Tickling on Upper Body & Ribs

Bestiality, Poo/Pea, Extreme Pain, Visible Public Bondage

Last edited by BondageGuy; 02-19-2016 at 02:57 PM.
BondageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 11:18 AM   #2
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

1a, 2b, 3a, 4a, 5b, 6a, 7b, 8b
cragolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 04:31 PM   #3
YoungGerman

1a, 2a, 3b, 4a, 5b, 6b, 7a, 8a
YoungGerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 05:11 PM   #4
quadripalz

1a, 2a, 3b, 4b, 5a, 6a, 7b, 8a
quadripalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 06:09 PM   #5
BondageGuy

bold is my choice

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.as long as i get food, i don't mind being helpless for a week. Getting washed by an unknown person could be fun to.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)
2 A. Be put in Chasity for a full year.i can handle not cumming, but electric shocks would hurt.
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)Since not illegal, naked would be nice and refreshing. Although latex is sexy, it is hot. i have no problem with people seeing my package as long as i wont get arrested
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the dayMuch better then being forced to cum over and over. I will be so horny by the end from all the tickling.
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)i dont like the shocks. I can handle a week of tickling
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body (aside from spots that would kill you)
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud. Hogtie might hurt, the ropes might dig in since i'm thin
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)I'd like to have sex, even if i have to with ballet boots on.
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.My sex is protected. I'd enjoy being used for hours with no control
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.I'd like the corset to though....seems like fun to be super constricted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderate Pain, Tickling on Upper Body & Ribs

Bestiality, Poo/Pea, Extreme Pain, Visible Public Bondage

Last edited by BondageGuy; 02-19-2016 at 06:12 PM.
BondageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 06:22 PM   #6
DiaperedKittyBoy

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR

A. That just sounds like a really really fun week to me ;3
OR

BOTH PLEASE! O: In fact, make the electrodes last a year, too! :3
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)

B. I think being naked in front of everybody would be way more humiliating :3 Imagine talking to somebody and getting a boner x3
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day

BOTH AGAIN, PLEASE!
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)

A. B sounds a little bit too painful.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.

A. Just sounds like a kinkier situation ;3
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR

B. IF AND ONLY IF I get teased often :3
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.

A. That's definitely a fantasy of mine that I wish could come true x3 B sounds a little too intense.
DiaperedKittyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 11:38 PM   #7
hornytaiwanboy

a,a,b,a,a,b,b,a.

LIKE: public,humiliation,nudity,light pain,light anal,piss,bondage,dog slave,photo, masturbate
LIMIT: others,scat,cross dressing,wax,face,diaper,messy

=

I'm Hound in Male Farm.link
will perform: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public / exercise/ light piss / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / light bondage / toilet control

=

kik da840317
hornytaiwanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 11:55 PM   #8
Mike2220

OR

time length probably being choice

OR

1 year... or possibility of never being able to again...

OR

im sure people will judge you MORE if your naked

OR

the time being it really

OR

shocks hurt ;-;

OR
OR

ballet boots... you learn to walk in them, get long pants and they'll hide

OR

i'd rather no be squished
Old 02-20-2016, 12:04 AM   #9
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

A for everything except 8. I'm not much of a submissive slut.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 01:31 AM   #10
SissyVictoria
getDare Sweetheart

OR

A. A week worth of bondage sounds fun, especially with the unknown person giving the sponge bath.

OR

B. Would have to go for the random CBT for a week. Chastity for a year would drive me crazy.

OR

A. At least the latex would be covering my face so no one would know who I was.

OR

A. Being mummified, vibed, and tickled sounds great to me

OR

Held down by 4 girls and getting cbt sounds amazing.

OR

A. A month in bondage for 8 hours a day sounds very interesting to me

OR

A. Chastity forever is a great fantasy, but wouldn't ever want it for real. Besides, ballet boots are sexy as hell

OR

A. Being used by random people sounds fun...though the corset idea sounds rather fun too
Old 02-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #11
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

2B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.

3A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.

But both sound fun

5A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)

6B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.

7A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)

8A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 06:59 AM   #12
mariell

Thank you for this thread :-)
Here are my answers:

Comment
I'd love to try on a straitjacket. Never had the chance to wear one so far. A plus would be to be tied to bed at night in addition to wear the straitjacket.

Comment
I really think I could do that.

Comment
A catsuit is definitely preferrable to being naked, but I'd try to avoid going out.

Comment
Sounds fun! Though could be quite strenuous. I like the feeling of being wrapped in plastic and tape.

Comment
I'd dread that really but still seems the better option. I wouldn't mind if that were strong men instead of girls, and would be required to give each of them a blowjob in order to get released ;-)

Comment
I like bondage. 8 hours might be really hard though. Also I don't like ballgags that much. Would like to prefer panties or socks as gag.

Comment
Both options seem a little bit extreme being a life long in effect. But as a fantasy the latter seems more appealing.

Comment
I'd only go along with that if somehow it's clear that no serial killer would be among the potential people that could pick me up. I'd love the sensory deprivation, it would be a huge thrill. In fact I guess I'd even try one of these professional kidnapping services (if they are real and not just made up stories by the press.)

Likes: bondage, moderate pain, humiliation, sock gags, sweating, clothing control
Punishments: things not in limits and anything from my likes made really extreme (like very difficult bondage position)
Limits: Insane or boring. Messy. Pics.

I got plenty of toys and bondage equipment. Also got a well filled wardrobe, so I should be able to fulfill most requests.

PM dares
mariell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 03:13 AM   #13
kyjd

likes: teasing, orgasm denial, masturbation instructions, panties, light bondage

dislikes: pain, humiliation, scat, anything to do with family dares
kyjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 04:37 PM   #14
Mr.J

OR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limits: Scat, Family, friends, full public, and face

Pm dares

Kik: ethengay
Mr.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 04:13 PM   #15
marystoy
Distinguished Member

My choices are in bold, my comments in violet.

A year is just too long in my mind, at least if it is my choice!
OR
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Well, since i am in chastity permanently, easy choice.[/COLOR]
OR
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Even with so called permission, what about minors. Besides, i like the idea of forced latex. [/COLOR]
OR
OR
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]This just seems so much more humiliating[/COLOR]
OR
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]i love the idea of this kind of pain. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]i love hogties, i want this![/COLOR]
OR
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Well i am already in chastity for life, so i gues it is ballet boots (not to mention i love how they look)![/COLOR]
OR
OR
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Oh definitely the corset! Think it should also be for life. [/COLOR]
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk