Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2014, 09:47 AM   #31
SluttyVirgin

Alright, did all dares (except the one involving my buddy, which I will do next week)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCallz View Post
Go to a area in a park or a small forest where no people come by at night, with a backpack and a padlock with the key for it. Once you are at your destination you will throw the key into the grass somewhere without looking where it landed (make sure you throw it into a certain area where you can find it though). You are then going to have a nice ten minute walk away from your start. After ten minutes, you'll place your clothes in your backpack and lock it. You will edge 5 times before you are going back. Search for the key and try to get back to your clothes and hope that you hid the backpack well enough so nobody took it. (Make sure to have a second, really well hidden backpack with clothes and keys to your house nearby).
I really, really liked this dare. Did it 2 days ago, at night at the nearby forst. To make it a little bit easier. I closed my eyes and threw the key into the grass, then walked for 10 minutes. I undressed myself and put my clothes into the backpack, then locked it. And here began the funny part. I satrted edging and after the 3rd edge a young couple with a dog came across and saw me rubbing my clit with 1 finger in my ass. It was so dark that I dont think they saw my face, but they definetly saw what I was doing and laughed. I ran deeper into the forrest until I was out of sight and waited for 5 minutes to be sure they were gone. Meanwhile I edged the last 2 times and came after the 5th one. To my own surprise I squirted while I had this orgasm (first and only squirt of my life, maybe because getting caught got me so horny). My body kept shaking for like 2 minutes before I was ready to get back to my cloths. After the 10 minute walk back to the key, which If ound luckily after 2-3 minutes of search, I went back to the backpack and dressed myself and went back home.

The only problem was that its already pretty cold outside at night where I live and during this dare I was about 40 minutes naked in total. Dont get me wrong, I really like dares invloing the forest, but 40 minutes naked will gethard - I dont want to get sick.

Anyway this was one of my favourite dares so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Take an hairbrush and use the backside to hit your naked pussy 100 times. Then take a rope and do a tight crotch rope with knot on clit.
Put on a pair of tight jeans and go out for 30 min of jogging. Do also 50 jumpingjacks at the end.
Did this dare today. The pussy spanking was pretty easy, although i hit myself hard. But after jogging and a knot on my clit it was completly sore and red afterwards. Still cant touch my pussy or clit. Thx for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
How many pens and markers can you put in the ass? Try untill the limit and a bit more.
3 big marker+ 4 pens at the same time was the maximum my ass could take. Took me a while to get them all in haha. Felt so horny that i licked them clean afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
Nice responses!

If you're up for this one awesome, but if not that's cool.

The goal is see how many times you can edge in one day. It's not complete orgasm denial because you can cum before you go to sleep. It could just be fun to see how long you can stand it before you break down.
Did it yesterday. After 41 edges during 2 hours I came without wanting it and even without touching my pussy. After the 41th egde my body kept shaking and I collapsed and came atthe same time. Nice dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslovR View Post
Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe two or more different colours at the same time
Then post the pictures in thread (of your drawing)
Did it, nice dare! Heres the result lol, im not a good butt artist
http://de.tinypic.com/r/oit8ht/8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relocation View Post
Here's a fun dare:
Drink as much water as you can and gather around 15-20 pens/markers/ dildos that you have. Get a blindfold, strip and fuck yourself in the ass with each pen for about 30 seconds. Now walk around your house blindfolded and randomly throw the pens around on the floor(in a accessible area). Finally, go back to the spot where you fucked your ass, get on all four and sniff out all the pens while walking around like a dog and gather them to your starting spot(fuckspot) You're only allowed to pick the pens up with your mouth and only one at a time or two if you have a bigger house. If you absolutely have to pee you have to pee like a dog on 3 legs. Wear a leash or something around your neck if it helps you feel more like a horny slut.
Did this today! My parents werent at home so I had the whole house for this dare. Drank 1,5 liter of water. Took 7 markers, 10 pens, my dildo and my 2 buttplugs for this dare. Fucked my ass with each object for 30 seconds (and only spit as lube), put a belt around my neck as leash, blindfolded myself and threw the objects around. I then got on all fours and started to search for the objects. It took me over 1 hours to find all items (well beside 1 marker i really couldnt find and which is still lying around somewhere lol)
At the end of this dare I had to pee so badly, but didnt want to pee on the floor so I walked to the bathroom (still blindfolded and on all fours), jumped into the bathtube and peed like a dog. Luckily my parents didnt got home during this dare lol

OK guys, my ass is ready and predpared for more dares! Please abuse me!

NEW CHALLENGE: The best dare posted in this thread wins an exclusive picture of my tits (no face and not allowed to share it)! I will decide which dare is the best. Tips for winning: try to include as many likes, will-do's, toys and other not listed kinky things (the kinkier the better the dare) of my signature as possible (maybe all of them in one dare?). Keep in mind I will not break my limits. YOU HAVE 25 DAYS LEFT.

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads

Last edited by SluttyVirgin; 10-25-2014 at 09:57 AM.
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:46 AM   #32
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Start by taking your large butt plug and inserting it into your ass. this should stay inserted throughout the dare. Drink 2L of water.

Then edge.

Then find a rucksack and fill it with 20 pegs, some rope, a change of warm clothes(for after the dare), a plastic bag, a candle and lighter. after putting each item into the bag you are to edge again (should be 6 times)

You are then to select 5 items of clothes to wear including shoes socks and underwear and put them on.

Edge again.

You are then to walk(if possible,if not some other way to get there) to the forest.

Edge again, this should be the 9th time

Once you get to the field, Take off all your clothes and place them in a "hidden" location you are then to attach the 20 pegs to your body where ever possible. you are then to walk for 5 mins away from your clothes with your rucksack. for every time a peg falls off your body you are to edge when you reach the end of your 5 mins walk. Here you are to lie up against a tree with your vagina pointing upwards so your in a shoulder stand almost. tie your feet to the tree and your hands together securely.

Then insert the candle into your Ass and light it.

wait 1 minute before starting to remove all the pegs from your body with your hands tied, then you have to try to extinguish the candle with spit before untying your feet first then your hands. Put all your stuff into your bag and your but plug back in.

Now run as fast as you can back to your clothes and put them back on. If you get back and have them all back on in under 2 Mins then your dare is over you can put on warm clothes from your bag and allow yourself to finnish, if not,you have to edge then you have to to a handstand against a tree and wet yourself. wait there for 2 mins and then edge a final time before allowing yourself to finish

I expect a full report!

Enjoy

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items

Last edited by robrob3rts; 10-25-2014 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Candle in Ass
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #33
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrob3rts View Post
Start by taking your large butt plug and inserting it into your ass. this should stay inserted throughout the dare. Drink 2L of water.

Then edge.

Then find a rucksack and fill it with 20 pegs, some rope, a change of warm clothes(for after the dare), a plastic bag, a candle and lighter. after putting each item into the bag you are to edge again (should be 6 times)

You are then to select 5 items of clothes to wear including shoes socks and underwear and put them on.

Edge again.

You are then to walk(if possible,if not some other way to get there) to the forest.

Once you get to the field, Take off all your clothes and place them in a "hidden" location you are then to attach the 20 pegs to your body where ever possible. you are then to walk for 5 mins away from your clothes with your rucksack. for every time a peg falls off your body you are to edge when you reach the end of your 5 mins walk. Here you are to lie up against a tree with your vagina pointing upwards so your in a shoulder stand almost. tie your feet to the tree and your hands together securely.

Then insert the candle into your vagina and light it.

wait 1 minute before starting to remove all the pegs from your body with your hands tied, then you have to try to extinguish the candle with spit before untying your feet first then your hands. Put all your stuff into your bag.

Now run as fast as you can back to your clothes and put them back on. If you get back and have them all back on in under 2 Mins then your dare is over you can put on warm clothes from your bag and allow yourself to finnish, if not,you have to edge then you have to to a handstand against a tree and wet yourself. wait there for 2 mins and then edge a final time before allowing yourself to finish

I expect a full report!

Enjoy

Wow this sounds exciting. Will try tomorrow. But I have one problem, I wont insert anything in my pussy (limit). Is it okay to put the candle in my ass instead?

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
Old 10-25-2014, 12:13 PM   #34
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyVirgin View Post
Wow this sounds exciting. Will try tomorrow. But I have one problem, I wont insert anything in my pussy (limit). Is it okay to put the candle in my ass instead?
Yes sorry missed that, i tried to get everything within your limits

yes put it in your ass as long as you butt plug goes straight back in!

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
Old 10-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #35
trenho
getDare Devil

nice reports!
good girl.
I'll think about the other one..

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:20 AM   #36
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

My idea here is going to be on ongoing dare/task, whatever you want to call it. Once you've completed one part and given a satisfactory report I'll give you another. How does that sound?

Part one:

Go to the bathroom with a pot of cooled, yet still warm, coffee. Take some rope, a blindfold, your biggest butt plug, and three clamps. Now strip.

Begin by clamping your nipples and clit. Now however you need to make sure to get as much of that coffee in your ass as you can. If you've never had a coffee enema then today is your first. After you're full insert the big butt plug to keep it all in.

So now its time to blind fold yourself and bind your wrists. Lay down on the floor, or tub, and spend one minute harshly grabbing and squeezing your tits. If you're not already get yourself as wet as you can.

Unclamp your clit and give it twenty five good smacks. Then you can sweetly rub and massage your pussy. In fact, you're going to edge twice. Be sure to hold in the coffee. On the third you can cum, but have to pull the clamps off your nipples first.

After the cum you may remove your plug and release the enema. But! you have to lick your fingers clean and then give the same treatment to your plug.

Once that's over you can unbind yourself and get cleaned up.
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #37
SluttyVirgin

ALL DARES DONE!

Quote:

Then edge.

Edge again.

Then insert the candle into your Ass and light it.

wait 1 minute before starting to remove all the pegs from your body with your hands tied, then you have to try to extinguish the candle with spit before untying your feet first then your hands. Put all your stuff into your bag and your but plug back in.

I expect a full report!

Enjoy

One of my favourite dares! THX!
So I put my big plug in and started to drink water. Then I edged and packed the items into the backpack, with 1 edge each inbetween (through my panties). The 5 items of cloths were shoes, socks, jeans (no underwear), a shirt and a jacket (cold outside). At the forest I pulled my jeans down, squatted and edged once. After 5 minutes i reached a field and undressed myself. I hid the cloths (except shoes and socks which i kept on) and put the 20 clothpins on my body. 8 on my labia, 1 on my clit, 2 on each nipple and the remaining 7 on my tits. I then walked 5 minutes away from my clothes until i found a nice tree. I had to edge 3 times cause i lost 3 clothpins on my way (1 from nipple and 2 from tits). It wasnt easy to tie my feetaround the tree while lying there with my pussy pointing up, but I did it lol. Then I tied my hands together, removed the plug from my ass, put it in my mouth meanwhile, and inserted the lit candle in my asshole. I waited some time until I removed all clothpins. At this time hot wax already ran down on my asshole and to my pussy. I screamed out in pain the first time a drop of wax hit my sensitive clit, right after it was unclamped. My luck was that nobody was around. I desperately tried to spit at the flame but I couldnt hit it. After about 5 minutes I had literally no spit left in my mouth and the hot wax was running down from my asshole, over my pussy and on my stomach. I failed at this part and put the light out by hand. I untied myself, put the plug back in, took my stuff and ran back as fast as I could. I dont know if i made it in 2 minutes, but I told myself that I had to do the pee handstand anyway cause I failed earlier. So i clothed myself, made a handstand against a tree and started pissing in my jeans. It ran down all over my face and even into my mouth (which was actually a good feeling since my mouth was still dry as fuck). After that i edged and came almost in no time. I didnt change my clothes cause I dont wanted the other clothes to be drenched in piss too (since i had no towl or so with me), so I went home wearing my piss clothes (mostly jeans and shirt got dirty)

Quote:
My idea here is going to be on ongoing dare/task, whatever you want to call it. Once you've completed one part and given a satisfactory report I'll give you another. How does that sound?

Part one:

Go to the bathroom with a pot of cooled, yet still warm, coffee. Take some rope, a blindfold, your biggest butt plug, and three clamps. Now strip.

Begin by clamping your nipples and clit. Now however you need to make sure to get as much of that coffee in your ass as you can. If you've never had a coffee enema then today is your first. After you're full insert the big butt plug to keep it all in.

So now its time to blind fold yourself and bind your wrists. Lay down on the floor, or tub, and spend one minute harshly grabbing and squeezing your tits. If you're not already get yourself as wet as you can.

Unclamp your clit and give it twenty five good smacks. Then you can sweetly rub and massage your pussy. In fact, you're going to edge twice. Be sure to hold in the coffee. On the third you can cum, but have to pull the clamps off your nipples first.

After the cum you may remove your plug and release the enema. But! you have to lick your fingers clean and then give the same treatment to your plug.

Once that's over you can unbind yourself and get cleaned up.
Just did this dare 15 minutes ago. My asshole still smells like coffee lol.
I went to the bathroom and clamped my nipples and my clit. I had about 1 liter of coffee and got almost all of it in my ass. It was very different compared to a normal water enemy. The warm feeling, the smell, just wonderful. Then I plugged my ass with the big plug. It was really hard for me to hodl the coffee in, but i did it. I blindfolded myself, got into the bathtub and squeezed my tits for over a minute, then rubbing my pussylips to get me wet. Then I took the clamp off my clit and spanked it 25 times and then started edging. After the 3rd edge I pulled the clamps off my nipples and came and I couldnt hold the coffee any more. It just spilled out with my plug still it (which is too big to just pull it out). I licked my fingers and the plug clean afterwards and went straight to writing this report.

Am I a bad girl if Im fingering my asshole with 2 fingers while writing this report, just to smell them and lick them clean?

Quote:
More, eh?! Alright!

That guy friend of yours who you blow sometimes is going to be involved.

Go give him a visit. Where something fun and sexy, the sluttier the better. Turn on some music and give him an amazing strip tease. Down to nothing but skin. Anything he wants to touch is his to touch. Now start undressing him. Start to worship him. After working his cock for a few minutes tell him you want to eat his ass. Be sure to give him the rimjob of a lifetime. When he's ready go back to sucking him off. It's up to him if you swallow or get a facial.

I was a little disappointed your last report wasn't very detailed so this time around be sure to be thorough. I won't give you a punishment yet but if this report isn't satisfactory expect some. :P
Finally did it today afternoon!

I went to his house, wearing a skirt and tight top under my jacket (the sluttiest I am willing to dress), and went straight to his room with him without saying a single word. Pushed him down onto his bed, put some music in and started stripping naked (we already saw each other naked so no big deal). He was kinda confused but enjoyed it. I undressed him and started sucking his cock and balls. After a few minutes I said "Lets try something new", pulled him on all fours and started to lick his ass. After about 2 seconds he stood up and told me that he didnt like it. I literally begged him to lick his ass, but he refused. I then continued sucking his cock again until he came in my mouth and I swallowed.

GUYS I NEED MORE DARES! I WANT MY ASSHOLE TO HURT! PLEASE! IM FEELING SO HORNY AND MY ASSHOLES DEMANDS DARES

Old 10-27-2014, 02:38 PM   #38
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

considering you liked that dare so much i shall give you another! Slightly harder though!

what you can dress like:
1)White crop top
2)a bright coloured bra(that can be seen through top)
2)A bright coloured thong
3)a short skirt
4)Knee high socks
5)shoes(comfy)
6)hair in pig tails
7)a hair band

What you will need:
1)2L of water in a bottle
2)50 clothes pegs
3)big buttplug
4)9V battery
5)Rope
6)Dildo
7)10 Ice cubes
8)leather belt
9)4 hair pins
10)marker pen
11)blind fold

to start this dare, Drink 3L of water(from a tap) in one go and you are to insert 7 ice cubes in your Ass you are then to melt the others one on each tit and one on your pussy,attach 2 hair pins to each nipple you are then to put on all your clothes. edge three times in your house. You should now insert your butt plug into your ass, and edge again. now go outside your house and whip your back 20 times with the leather belt. you are the to walk to the forrest.

on your way to the fields you have 5 challenges, these can be in any order:
1)Piss yourself while talking to someone
2)write 20 Humiliating things on your body e.g. slut, whore, spank me...
3)Edge 25 times
4)lick the battery 10 times
5) swap the butt plug and dildo over 5 times

Once you get to the field you are to remove your clothes and place them in these places after hiding each you should edge
-your thong hanging from a tree at eye level
-your skirt on the floor laid out flat
-your bra around a tree as if wearing it
-your top as high as you can get it up a tree
everything else you should keep on

you then need to go to a chosen location off the path but still possible for you to get caught here you will have to attach the 50 clothes pegs to every part of your body. and then run to another similar location(about 2 mins away) for every clothes peg that falls off you have to edge twice.

here you can remove all bar 15 clothes pegs put on the blind fold and tie yourself to the tree as best you can. you are to wait here for 5 mins before removing the blind fold and waiting another 10.

you then have 6 mins to untie yourself get all your clothes back dress and to the entrance of the forrest.here you are to pour all the water from your bag over yourself. making all of you wet while doing this you should piss at the same time. you are then to run all the way home whipping yourself with the belt all the way home.

once you get home you are to undress as soon as you get through the door you use your dildo on your ass while fingering your pussy edge three times there and the you can finally finish yourself as many times as you can this should be extremely powerful for all the times you have edged. once you have had enough you are to stand out side and scream as loud as you can with pleasure and go straight inside and lick yourself clean.

I hope you enjoy!

Old 10-27-2014, 02:48 PM   #39
sammyboy1200

I can provide more personal dares on kik potentialy try some blackmail, Mine is samdk120
sammyboy1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:43 AM   #40
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

MY GOD! Great reports! Loved reading them. What a shame that guy doesn't like his ass licked, but it's his loss. Since you enjoyed the coffee enema so much I may have you do it again. lol.

I'll have part two for you in a little while.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:15 AM   #41
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Part two

Today you are going to masturbate in public. Three different places, yes they can be hidden places, and yes you can cum. When you cum your tits must be exposed and clamped, to remind yourself what a slutty girl you can be. I'm not going to tell you the types of places, that's for you to figure out and report. hahaha

The kicker is that you can't return home until you've completed this.

As motivation you are going to keep your smaller plug in your ass for the duration. At least we're going see how long you can keep it in. Every time it comes out you have to clean it with your mouth and add another orgasm to your total. And the added orgasm must occur in complete nudity.

As a bonus you can pump the plug when you're masturbating if it makes things better for you.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:56 AM   #42
SaltTheWound

You have to wear your big buttplug everytime you go out of house for a total of 24h.
SaltTheWound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:52 AM   #43
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
considering you liked that dare so much i shall give you another! Slightly harder though!

what you can dress like:
1)White crop top
3)a short skirt
4)Knee high socks
5)shoes(comfy)
6)hair in pig tails
7)a hair band

What you will need:
2)50 clothes pegs
3)big buttplug
4)9V battery
5)Rope
6)Dildo
7)10 Ice cubes
8)leather belt
9)4 hair pins
10)marker pen
11)blind fold

to start this dare, Drink 3L of water(from a tap) in one go and you are to insert 7 ice cubes in your Ass you are then to melt the others one on each tit and one on your pussy,attach 2 hair pins to each nipple you are then to put on all your clothes. edge three times in your house. You should now insert your butt plug into your ass, and edge again. now go outside your house and whip your back 20 times with the leather belt. you are the to walk to the forrest.

3)Edge 25 times

Once you get to the field you are to remove your clothes and place them in these places after hiding each you should edge

you then need to go to a chosen location off the path but still possible for you to get caught here you will have to attach the 50 clothes pegs to every part of your body. and then run to another similar location(about 2 mins away) for every clothes peg that falls off you have to edge twice.

here you can remove all bar 15 clothes pegs put on the blind fold and tie yourself to the tree as best you can. you are to wait here for 5 mins before removing the blind fold and waiting another 10.

you then have 6 mins to untie yourself get all your clothes back dress and to the entrance of the forrest.here you are to pour all the water from your bag over yourself. making all of you wet while doing this you should piss at the same time. you are then to run all the way home whipping yourself with the belt all the way home.

once you get home you are to undress as soon as you get through the door you use your dildo on your ass while fingering your pussy edge three times there and the you can finally finish yourself as many times as you can this should be extremely powerful for all the times you have edged. once you have had enough you are to stand out side and scream as loud as you can with pleasure and go straight inside and lick yourself clean.

I hope you enjoy!
Have you had chance to do this?

Old 10-31-2014, 09:36 AM   #44
anallover111

Add me on kik babe, mine is: Anallover111
anallover111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:06 PM   #45
SluttyVirgin

AGAIN, ALL DARES DONE!
Im sorry it took so long, but it was a busy week for me.

Quote:

what you can dress like:
1)White crop top
3)a short skirt
4)Knee high socks
5)shoes(comfy)
6)hair in pig tails
7)a hair band

What you will need:
2)50 clothes pegs
3)big buttplug
4)9V battery
5)Rope
6)Dildo
7)10 Ice cubes
8)leather belt
9)4 hair pins
10)marker pen
11)blind fold

3)Edge 25 times

I hope you enjoy!
Did this dare 3 days ago!Again one of my favourite dares.
So I started to drink the water. I really tried to drink 3 liter, but after 2 liter I literally couldnt swallow anymore. Then I took the ice cubes and put 7 in my ass. The first one wasnt easy because everytime I touched my asshole with the ice it was like "nope, closed, you not getting in here", but after some time I finally got them in. First time I was doing this haha. Then I melted 1 ice cube each on my nipples and on my clit. This took a while but got my nipples really hard. After that I clampedmy icecoldhard nipples with hair pins and dressed like you said. Normally dressing this slutty in public is a limit, but since I did this dare at night (2 am) I did it anyway. At this time I already had to pee. I edged 3 times, inserted my butt plug and edged another time through my thong (which was completly wet from my pussy juice)
I went outside, whipped my back with the belt and went to the forest, which is a 10 minute walk from my home.

So I had to finish all tasks before I reached the field in the forest....I thought I would start with the easiest ones, which was the bodywriting one. Some words I remmber: slut, whore, anal whore, dog, cum slut, toilet, asslicker, piss on me, spank me, fuck my ass, dirty pig. I wrote them on my chest, above my pussy and on my legs (forgot that they were visible with my short skirt, but it was too late lol). After this I had to pee so badly that I couldnt walk straight (had to keep my knees together), but I wanted to keep it in a little more.

So the next easiest dare seemed to be the the battery licking. I really hate electric pain, but a dare is a dare and its not in my limits. So I gave the battery 10 fast licks. Really. I hated this.

Now only 3 tasks left. Edging 25x, pee myself and swap dildo and plug 5x. Problem is that strangers is a limit so I didnt pee myself when talking to someone. Anyway I decided to do the edging first. I was on a small street and found a parking car to hide behind. I sat down on the floor behind the car and started rubbing my pussy. I edged 3 times until I couldnt hold my piss anymore. It bursted out and squirted about 2 meters. My thong, my skirt, my socks and shoes and even my shirt got pissed on. Hell I even think I hit a mailbox. I let it all out. It was like a small river running down the sidewalk. Since the ground was wet I walked to another car and continued edging. Almost came a few times, but I controlled myself and stopped right before orgasm. While I was doing this a few cars passed, but they couldnt see me haha.

Only 1 task left. on the place where I edged I swapped the plug with the dildo and tried to walk a bit. The thong helped a bit to hold it in but the dildo kept slipping out every few steps. I reached the forest, and swapped the dildo and plug another 4 times until I reached the field, then put the plug back in, licked the dildo clean and put it back in my backpack.

Now to the part where I had to undress and "hide" my cloths. I did everything you said, so I was naked with only socks and shoes on and my big plug in my ass. I went to a place nearthe path and put 50 clothpegs on my body. Some on my nipple, some on my labia, some on my chest and stomach and the rest on my legs. Then I ran to another pace (2 mins away). 5 pins fell off (all from my legs), so I had to egde 10 more times. Done that.
Then I removed the remaining pins, tied myself to a tree, blindfolded myself and waited 5 min.

Now I had 6 min to untie myself, run back to my cloths, get them and dress myself. First part was no problem, and getting my cloths was also easy, except one thing: I couldnt get my top back from the tree. It was like 4 meters high. I threw rocks and sticks at it, but it wouldnt fall down. Shit happens. So now I was there in the forest, with a wet thing, wet skirt, my bra and wet shoes.
So I had no coice and walked home without top (only bra). I jogged so I would reach my home as fast as possible. A car driver might have seen me...fuck.
At home I went straight to the bathroom and took a warm bath, since it was really cold outside only wearing that wet slutty outfit for over an hour. I fucked my ass with the dildo in the bathtube and came 3 times.

THX FOR THIS DARE!
Sadly I forgot to pour the water over myself and pee myself again at the the end and to run outside and scream....totally forgot that..next time I should print out the dare and take it with me lol

Quote:
Part two

Today you are going to masturbate in public. Three different places, yes they can be hidden places, and yes you can cum. When you cum your tits must be exposed and clamped, to remind yourself what a slutty girl you can be. I'm not going to tell you the types of places, that's for you to figure out and report. hahaha

The kicker is that you can't return home until you've completed this.

As motivation you are going to keep your smaller plug in your ass for the duration. At least we're going see how long you can keep it in. Every time it comes out you have to clean it with your mouth and add another orgasm to your total. And the added orgasm must occur in complete nudity.

As a bonus you can pump the plug when you're masturbating if it makes things better for you.
I did this on thursday when I was at university. The first place was in the library, upstairs. There were almost no people so it was easy to masturbate (wearing a skirt). I hid behind some shelfs, clamed my nipples andrubbed my clit to orgasm.

The second place was the universoty toilet. I got in a stall, took my underwear off, clamed my tits again and rubbed my pussy until I came. I tried to squirt during this orgasm, but it was only pee that was coming out (sadly)

The third place was on the bus home. Last row, and maybe 10 people in the whole bus. Tricky part was to get my tits out without someone noticing, so I turned myself, looking out of the back window, got my tits out and clamped them, and masturbated (tits were not visible through the back window, only my face lol). There was a car driver behind the bus and I tried to keep exe contact him him. Maybe he guessed what I could have been doing haha.

The plug in my ass helped a lot to orgasm, but didnt fell out (my ass can hold it quite easily)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltTheWound View Post
You have to wear your big buttplug everytime you go out of house for a total of 24h.
Easy task. Had my plug in for 3 days everytime I went to university and keptit in until i got home.

STILL LOOKING FOR MORE DARES! MAKE MY ASSHOLE SORE!

oh and sry, i dont have kik

Advertisements
Kink Talk