Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2014, 11:23 AM   #1
SluttyVirgin

Default 21/f new here and horny- please abuse me!

Hello, im kinda new here and pretty horny. Im looking for some really kinky dares. I will list some likes and limits.

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, pain, piss play (not drinking), bondage, edging, humilation

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion (since I am a virgin and plan to stay so for a while!), dressing complete slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: ass to mouth (as long as its not too nasty), enemas, eat my pussy cream after edging or orgasm (can get really wet), pet play, blindfold myself

Toys: 2x buttplug (small&big), 7 inch penis-shaped dildo, ropes, clothpins, candle wax, pens & marker

I will do ANY dare which is within my limits and posted in the next 30 days. Please keep in mind that I dont want to ruin my social life so I will do nothing which could be seen by others or which would make others think that I am a completely slut (which I am). And I will not penetrate my pussy. If you want to give me dares where I have to undress completly in public then I could do it in a nearby forest and only at night.

Please use, abuse and punish me! Make me regret this post!
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
meggido

Can we PM you dares?
meggido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggido View Post
Can we PM you dares?
I would prefer if you post them in this thread
Old 10-20-2014, 11:57 AM   #4
John Wayne

Asterisk

Welcome to getDare slut..

If you don't want to do it. Request a punishment via PM.

First we'll start with a little bit anal play. Choose one Finger and suck it for 2 minutes. Suck it like a cock. Then stick it rapidly into your ass hole. Slide it in and out for another 2 minutes as fast as you can take your finger. Take the finger out of your stinky hole and suck it clean.
Repeat this steps with:
2 Fingers - 3 minutes
3 Fingers - 4 minutes
4 Fingers - 5 minutes
Don't forget to suck them clean. Maybe your spit makes it easier for your ass...

Second we'll go on with the more funny part. I want you to go to your bathroom and get in the bathtub.
Put in the plug, so no water can flow down. Get naked and lay down your panties in the tub. Put your small buttplug into your ass, after you lubed it up with toothpaste, and let it there.
Piss on your panties so they get soaked full of your warm piss. Press as hard as you can, every drop has to hit the panties.
If the plug stays in your ass lay down in your piss, put your panties in your mouth and don't take it out until you edged 10 times. After that you're allowed to cum. Make sure your head is as near at the tub-plug as you can get there, to ensure your hair gets soaked of your piss.
If the plug pops out your ass lay down in your piss, put your panties in your ass and your buttplug in your mouth. Don't take them out until you edged 10 times. Again make sure your hair gets soaked.
After that, put the panty from your ass in your mouth and stuff it in with the plug. Edge another 10 times with 3 fingers in ass, then you are finally allowed to cum.

You don't have to swallow your piss either, nor the toothpaste.

Then send a detailed PM-report to me and I decide if I should post it in this Thread.

John Wayne.

Currently exploring my submissive side more than my dominant one. Kind of getting into diaper play currently and seeing where it leads to.

Loves: Anal, Complex well thought Dares, Orgasms
Likes: Toys, Diaper, Nipple Torture, Light Pain, Light Piss, Enema
Hates: Chasity, Edging, Pain, Heavy Piss, Light Scat
Limits: Family, Photos, Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Public, Heavy Scat
, CBT, Orgasm control
John Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
StrangeJohn

I have something you can do, let me know what you think about it:

First of all you must take off your clothes, then take a marker and write the following things on your body:
Dirty slut, Stupid cunt, Useless bitch, Worthless whore, Nasty fucktoy, Filthy piece of meat.

Those are just a few ways to describe you. You must write them for all your body with good and big handwritting.

Now you must keep still in front of a mirror and keep looking at the slut reflected on it during 30 min.
During this time you must edge as much as posible, at least 5 times. You must keep looking at the horny and slutty bitch on the mirror all the time. Of course you are not allowed to cum.
Above I gave you some words that perfectly describe you, while you are edging you must think and find 5 more different ways to describe you.
Additionally you can plug your ass too.

Now that you are horny you will expose your body. But before continue you must write the words you though before on your body. All the words must be clearly visible and understandable.
To expose yourself you will stay still in front of a window for 15 min with your legs spread so your pussy and tits are completely exposed.
So you aren't too much bored, during this time you must:
- Spank your ass 50 times on each cheek.
- Slap your tits 50 times each one.
- Edge 2 more times.
- Slap your pussy 50 times.
- Spank your ass 50 more times on each cheek.

Finally you are allowed to cum while you keep in front of the window.

For the moment that's all, if you have any problem or doubt about this task just let me know.

Looking for a female sub
StrangeJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:03 PM   #6
trenho
getDare Devil

Welcome slutty!
try this..if is too hard tell me..

You need: two dice, a peeled ginger root, a candle, some clothespins.
The position: get naked, stay on a chair with legs up and knees spread, this must be your position for all the dare.
so, we need 3 roll of the dices:
first roll: this will be the number of clothespins that you must put on your nipples and pussy. Then put on and keep untill the end of the dares.
second roll: the number of minutes that you must keep the ginger root inserted in your asshole.
third roll: the number of wax drops that you must fall down on your pussy.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:28 PM   #7
SluttyVirgin

thx for alle the dares, I will do them when i come home!

the dare where I have to masturbate in front of a window, I can only do it at night and with all lights turned off so people wont see me
Old 10-20-2014, 12:33 PM   #8
trenho
getDare Devil

remember to write a report after each dare completed

Old 10-20-2014, 03:06 PM   #9
Relocation

I want you strip naked, drink a litter and a half of water (3 water bottles) and fill your asshole with any type of liquid that you would like and put your butt-plug in. Now fill a bowl(or 2 if you don't have a big enough bowl) with a litter of water, leash yourself with a rope to your the knob of your a door(preferably your front door), get on all four and lick all the water out of the bowl like a dog. If you can manage to this without peeing yourself of having your enema leak out, you are free to run to your toilet and let it all out and if you fail pm me or ask around for a punishment.

Also, you are free to use a higher amount of water to increase the difficulty.
Relocation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:40 AM   #10
SluttyVirgin

I just did all your dares - my ass feels sore now and i feel worthless - I like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne View Post
Welcome to getDare slut..

If you don't want to do it. Request a punishment via PM.

First we'll start with a little bit anal play. Choose one Finger and suck it for 2 minutes. Suck it like a cock. Then stick it rapidly into your ass hole. Slide it in and out for another 2 minutes as fast as you can take your finger. Take the finger out of your stinky hole and suck it clean.
Repeat this steps with:
2 Fingers - 3 minutes
3 Fingers - 4 minutes
4 Fingers - 5 minutes
Don't forget to suck them clean. Maybe your spit makes it easier for your ass...

Second we'll go on with the more funny part. I want you to go to your bathroom and get in the bathtub.
Put in the plug, so no water can flow down. Get naked and lay down your panties in the tub. Put your small buttplug into your ass, after you lubed it up with toothpaste, and let it there.
Piss on your panties so they get soaked full of your warm piss. Press as hard as you can, every drop has to hit the panties.
If the plug stays in your ass lay down in your piss, put your panties in your mouth and don't take it out until you edged 10 times. After that you're allowed to cum. Make sure your head is as near at the tub-plug as you can get there, to ensure your hair gets soaked of your piss.
If the plug pops out your ass lay down in your piss, put your panties in your ass and your buttplug in your mouth. Don't take them out until you edged 10 times. Again make sure your hair gets soaked.
After that, put the panty from your ass in your mouth and stuff it in with the plug. Edge another 10 times with 3 fingers in ass, then you are finally allowed to cum.

You don't have to swallow your piss either, nor the toothpaste.

Then send a detailed PM-report to me and I decide if I should post it in this Thread.

John Wayne.
since this dare contained ass to mouth i did an enema before. the ass fingering was pretty brutal and my ass hurt a lot afterwards, but it was worth it. During the second part of this dare my plug stayed in my ass so it was pretty easy to complete for me, although i didnt like the piss panties in my mouth and the toothpaste was a pain in the ass. edging 10 times was hard for me without cumming but i did it. i smelled like piss until i took like 3 showers. thanks for your dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeJohn View Post
I have something you can do, let me know what you think about it:

First of all you must take off your clothes, then take a marker and write the following things on your body:
Dirty slut, Stupid cunt, Useless bitch, Worthless whore, Nasty fucktoy, Filthy piece of meat.

Those are just a few ways to describe you. You must write them for all your body with good and big handwritting.

Now you must keep still in front of a mirror and keep looking at the slut reflected on it during 30 min.
During this time you must edge as much as posible, at least 5 times. You must keep looking at the horny and slutty bitch on the mirror all the time. Of course you are not allowed to cum.
Above I gave you some words that perfectly describe you, while you are edging you must think and find 5 more different ways to describe you.
Additionally you can plug your ass too.

Now that you are horny you will expose your body. But before continue you must write the words you though before on your body. All the words must be clearly visible and understandable.
To expose yourself you will stay still in front of a window for 15 min with your legs spread so your pussy and tits are completely exposed.
So you aren't too much bored, during this time you must:
- Spank your ass 50 times on each cheek.
- Slap your tits 50 times each one.
- Edge 2 more times.
- Slap your pussy 50 times.
- Spank your ass 50 more times on each cheek.

Finally you are allowed to cum while you keep in front of the window.

For the moment that's all, if you have any problem or doubt about this task just let me know.
Did this dare last night. I plugged my ass with the small plug and wrote the words on my body and edged 6 times in the 30 minutes. After that i wrote the words "dog", "pig", "cumslut", "piss whore" and "anal slave" on my body. I then turned all lights off and got in front of the window, did the tasks und then came & squirtet. Thx for your dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Welcome slutty!
try this..if is too hard tell me..

You need: two dice, a peeled ginger root, a candle, some clothespins.
The position: get naked, stay on a chair with legs up and knees spread, this must be your position for all the dare.
so, we need 3 roll of the dices:
first roll: this will be the number of clothespins that you must put on your nipples and pussy. Then put on and keep untill the end of the dares.
second roll: the number of minutes that you must keep the ginger root inserted in your asshole.
third roll: the number of wax drops that you must fall down on your pussy.

I didnt have a ginger root so i took a cucumber, i hope its ok
first was a 3, so i put 1 clothpin on each nipple and one on my clit
second roll was a 5, so i kept the cucumber 5 minutes in my ass
third roll was a 2, so 2 drops of wax fell on my pussy.
i then masturbated and came- thx for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relocation View Post
I want you strip naked, drink a litter and a half of water (3 water bottles) and fill your asshole with any type of liquid that you would like and put your butt-plug in. Now fill a bowl(or 2 if you don't have a big enough bowl) with a litter of water, leash yourself with a rope to your the knob of your a door(preferably your front door), get on all four and lick all the water out of the bowl like a dog. If you can manage to this without peeing yourself of having your enema leak out, you are free to run to your toilet and let it all out and if you fail pm me or ask around for a punishment.

Also, you are free to use a higher amount of water to increase the difficulty.
I drank the water (was pretty hard to swallow all 1,5 liter), then filled my ass with 0,5 liter of water and plugged it. I leashed myself to my room door (since i live with my parents) and started to lick the water from the bowl, but after about the half i couldnt hold my pee anymore, so i pissed in the bowl (didnt want to make a big mess). the enema and plug stayed in though.

Please give me more dares - you have 29 days left
Old 10-21-2014, 07:22 AM   #11
trenho
getDare Devil

stay 1 hours with your biggest buttplug in the ass. Meanwhile edge in your favourite way 15 times. Don't cum. You can't untill tomorrow.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #12
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

Give yourself an enema of 2.5 liters. Keep it in for 30 mins, using a ginger root
Old 10-21-2014, 08:09 AM   #13
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default I'd like to see a picture of your drawing if possible

Ok put the big butt plug in your ass and clothespins on your nipples now somehow tie yourself to chair. Hands behind chair and ankles bound together. Now try to get out without using your hands. Once you do that you will insert as many markers as you can after removing your butt plug and draw a picture like that.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #14
Dravot
getDare Devil

What do you have for enema equipment?

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:17 AM   #15
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Default Music Time with a twist

Ok,

A little dare for you.No listening til you start the dare...Start with your vibe inside your butt on slowest speed and watch This, using speakers turned down low, to listen to it. Every time they sing "No" push your vibrator in or pull it out your arse...every time they sing "Limit" turn the vibe up a level. Once vibe is at max the speed goes back to level 1.
Last the whole song without cumming...and record yourself on vocaroo, so that I can hear if you lasted or not...keep going to the end of the song no matter what..

Mk

NB: If no vibe use an electric toothbrush. If only one speed rub you clit so it's:
  1. Toothbrush
  2. TB & Fingers on clit slow
  3. TB & fingers on clit fast
If no Electric TB, use a dildo/hairbrush but:
  1. Fingers on clit slow
  2. Fingers on clit medium
  3. Fingers on clit fast

I also expect a full written report and anything else that you think is appropriate.

MK

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk