Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #16
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Go and wear a thong and bra do a sexy dance for your friends before sitting on a cake.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #17
havefunboy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Drumkid: Did the bikini mail dare. Went down to my mailbox in a nice bikini, no mail, and went back up. A couple of people saw me. No snow here, so I could not do the snow angel sorry.

HaveFunBoy: ok, I've started been names at home. Feels a little strange, but also nice in a way. Still pretty embarrassing doing stuff naked in front of my sister, but it's getting ok. I still need to hear what I do when somebody comes over.

Also, no chance that my sister will also do this. I don't think there is anyway I would do it without the bet, to be honest. Anyway, how do you want me to try and get her to do it?

Antarasdm Ok, I can do your things. However, in a pm I got a dare to not wear panties, so I'll just bring some in my handbag to put in when I get to work.
try to convinse her to but if she doesnt do it for us whe need something to blackmail her so she will !!
if there's a friend or someone you know you dont cover up if somebody you dont know you cover sexy like towel or so
and would like dare pics in my mailbox [email protected]
and want to know more about sis and her feelings you naked and doing what whe want
havefunboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #18
Boy in panties
Account Banned

Wear a thong then poop with in on
Boy in panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #19
DirtyBetGirl

Havefunboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Not doing

Stuff that harms others, stuff involving my family/friends to much (apart from the group and my sister, I suppose), illegal stuff, really painful stuff, really dirty stuff, giving you guys pics or whatever. Just use common sense.
Not doing stuff that harms others. Blackmail my sister.

Not giving you guys pics. I would like some dare pics.

I'm pretty sure I won't do either of those.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #20
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

At some point, while naked, straddle your sisters pillow... rub you pussy into it.. hump it... and try to get yourself off. If you cum on it, or get it wet, you've done extra good.. come back and describe your actions..

and, right now, on a scale of one to 10 where 10 is soaking, how wet are u?

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #21
DirtyBetGirl

I won't use my sisters pillow because she won't like it, but I'll try it on my own.

At the moment, I've just done an edge as part of one of the bets, so I might be an 8 for wetness.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #22
DirtyBetGirl

Ok, done the pillow dare.

Even though I had just done an edge, I could not get off using the pillow, even after trying really hard. I ended up using the hard little corner of the pillow, but still could not do it. Felt really tied and unsatisfied afterwords. My sister just came into my room and laughed at me for a bit, saying I looked really slutty and desperate. Anyway, after that I masterbated properly and that was nice.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #23
kernow
Account Banned

Present yourself completely naked for your sister. she can write anything she wants on anypart of your body she wants with a permanent marker. While she is writing you must have clothes pins on your nipples. When she has finished she can pull them off
kernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #24
tickle_monster

Choose her three worst ticklish spots and she has to allow you to tickle her in each for 3 minutes. These three ticklings should each be recorded - either audio or video.

If she gets you to stop, or she flails and make you stop, before the time is up you must start again.

These recordings should either be posted or linked in this thread, or emailed to me at [email protected].
tickle_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #25
hcfist
Distinguished Member

do You like to stuff things In Your pussy??
Maybe You have some of household items that You will use??

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #26
DirtyBetGirl

Tickle Monster: I take it you mean my sister will tickle me?

Also, I'm not posting anything, including audio (it could give away my voice, and I'm sure we'll say each others names.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #27
slutfarm

Will any of the other girls in the group allow you to tongue their pussy or suck their nipples? If so, do that as a dare for 10 minutes. Allow them to do the same to you if they want.

Do you have any friends that are lesbian that you know well enough to ask them to play with you? If so, get a female to put a strap-on on and fuck your ass with it.

Another one -- take the trash out wearing only shoes

Another one -- let someone in the group drive you around at night in a car with slightly tented windows so nobody can really see in. Take all your clothes off, lay back and use a dildo to make yourself cum.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #28
DirtyBetGirl

Boy in Panties: I have now done your dare. Pretty gross, panties now in the wash.

Kernow: ok, presented myself naked to her. It still feels pretty awaked for me, but I think she is starting to enjoy a little the power she has over me. It's still friendly though, I don't really mind. Anyway, she wrote slut and whore on my breasts, above my nipple. On my arse, she wrote desperate. On the inside of my tighs (high up) she wrote fuck on one side and me on the other.

HCfist: Yeah, stuff in my pussy is ok. Once again, I'm quite tight.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #29
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Get naked and jump in to the trunk of one of the groups car. Now they drive you to random SAFE places and take embracing photos of you.

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #30
DirtyBetGirl

I'm pretty sure being in the trunk is illegal, at least where I live.

Sorry.

Do you want to modify it?

Advertisements
Kink Talk