Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #31
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydoes View Post
very nice with the guy in the club, I like it when you get so worked up you offer to let a guy do something you don't really like...but I would like you to take it a little farther.
This time I want you to put clothespins on your labia...and then masturbate with your favorite toy. get as close to cumming as you possibly can without going over the edge.
then dress like before, high heels, short skirt, slutty top and go to the nearest park or mall. You must stay there until you find a guy who will let you suck him off. To keep you from delaying, every 15 minutes you sit there without approaching a guy or being approached, you must take off 1 article of clothing. If you're at the mall, you may stay in your car, but if you're in the park, you'll have to find some place where there will be enough guys to make this dare work.
Sorry, not going to do this dare. Only reason I let the guy jerk off on me was that I was really in the moment. I will not set out to do anything with a cock. Sorry.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #32
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
Put on highest heels, stockings with garderbelt. Get a very small purse and put one handcuff key in it. Edge 10x just before you go. Now use pegs to attach ot to your pussylips. Put a small jacket on that barely covers ass and coatpockets have the seems undone so your full hand can go tru. Keep arms under coat but not in sleeves and handcuff them behind back. Have sparekey taped to wrist or hidden somewhere. Only to be used in emergency.
Now go clubbing, mall, park or what ever. Find a guy you think could still be a virgin.
Tell him you are being hazed and need his help to get your key from your coatpocket.
See how far he wants you to go to get free. (coat off, masturbation show, only cum on his permission, he jerks, he fingers you, you jerk him, cum over you, suck him, lick you, swallo his load, fuck).
How horny are you. How far will you go?
Doing things with cocks is clearly in my limits. If he requests that I touch him at all I will refuse and move on. Is this an issue?

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #33
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post
You have stuff for an enema?
No, but I can buy one if needed.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #34
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
stand next to your window with the curtains open and masturbate

your can use both dildos at the same time
Am I allowed to orgasm?

Old 12-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #35
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
No, but I can buy one if needed.
Get the largest enema bag and fill it up with water. Then start adding enough hot sauce so that the water looks like it is least a dark Pink. Fill up as much as you can, aim at least 2 L and plug your ass. Dress in your sluttest outfit ever, no panties or bra, one Large vibrator in your pussy on medium vibe, and go out for a walk.

10 minutes into the walk, no matter where you are, remove your plug, and hold it in your mouth. you are not allowed to hide.

After 30 minutes, find a local park or hiking trail, and masturbate until you cum. You may release the enema then and return home.
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:38 PM   #36
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Name all the things you have had in your ass, tell a small story about the most kinky of them
How long have you been denied for the longest ? tell the story about it
What is the most painful thing you have done with your lover ?
Can you orgasm more times in a row ?
How fast can you orgasm on command ?
What is the most submissive way you can please your lover ?
What is the sluttiest thing you have done in public ?
What are you wearing right now?
When did you last orgasm ?
Describe how you masturbate.
What is the most humiliating sexual thing you have ever done?
How long have you been denied for the longest ? tell the story about it
Since I began serving my (online) mistress, 3 weeks. She was visiting family during the summer and did not have internet access, and she wanted to test me. I was given a big reward for being able to go that long without satisfaction.
What is the most painful thing you have done with your lover ?
I actually have only slept with a few girls, the most painful thing I have done is take a particularly large strapon all the way up my ass. It took a few days for it to return to normal size.
Can you orgasm more times in a row ?
I once came 10 times in 15 minutes. It was awhile ago, and if challenged I am sure I can do better than that.
How fast can you orgasm on command ?
2 minutes on average, I've done it under a minute a couple times though
What is the most submissive way you can please your lover ?
I would say to be naked on all fours on the bed, exposing all my holes, only leaving to eat and use the restroom, letting her use me in any way she pleases
What is the sluttiest thing you have done in public ?
What are you wearing right now? V-neck longsleeve tee that shoes plenty of cleavage, a miniskirt, and heels.
When did you last orgasm ? Last night.
Describe how you masturbate.
With no toys, I use three fingers in my pussy while tickling my clit with my thumb. I normally penetrate myself with a toy or object, though.
What is the most humiliating sexual thing you have ever done?
I would say the dare from last night where I went to the club

Old 12-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #37
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:

Thank you for your dare, I hope you enjoyed this report!
Any time. Good Slut!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #38
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dare for you

I'm really enjoying the dares so far. Keep up the good work. Here is my suggestion. I admit this is one I've used before and is based upon dares I've seen others as well. But I think it will fit into what you seek.

Take one of your handcuff keys and freeze it in a a block of ice. You should probably do a test to see how long it take to melt. You are looking for it to take about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Take the other key, and put it on the floor at one end of your apt. It should be something you can reach without too much help.

Now go to the other end of the apt. You are to be naked. Take your vibe, and slide it into your pussy, on medium. Then stuff your ass with your plug. Put on a pair of tight panties to hold them both in.

Take the key frozen in ice, and put it in a bowl on the floor. Then kneel down, so that you are kneeling with your face on the floor. Reach between your legs. Use your cuffs, cuffing your left wrist to your right ankle, and your right wrist to your left ankle. If you only have a single pair of cuffs, then tight your ankles together with about 1 foot of slack, and then tie the cuffs to the rope binding your ankles. Then cuff your wrists.

Now that you are cuffed, you have a choice. Either stay there and wait for the ice to melt, or crawl to the other room to get the other key.

Enjoy, and write us a report when you are done.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #39
evie.sub
gD king

Quote:
Doing things with cocks is clearly in my limits. If he requests that I touch him at all I will refuse and move on. Is this an issue?
That is no problem. The dare is made to see how far you will go in the moment and how far a stranger would dare to ask. That is also why i said the emergencykey. But please only to be used in emergency. If one doesnt help try to find one that does.
You can however also change it to a group of girls.
So one shy guy or a group of girls at least 4.
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #40
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Hello guys, my internet has been out for awhile, which is why I was not on much yesterday. I have been able to complete some of the dares I saw before it went out, so i will post reports of those as soon as I can.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #41
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreap View Post
go to a pet store and buy some dog collars, they will need to go round your breasts. go to a veterinarian and get some needles. next punch holes through the full length of the collar at 1cm intervals. you are now ready for punishment. tighten the collars around the base of each breast (very tightly so they swell and change colour, you may need your friends help) once tight your friend will push a needle through each hole into your tit meat to the base of the needle and leave it in place. you must edge after each needle and before the next is pushed in. the incentive here is to edge quickly to minimise the time you are punished for.

once all edges are complete you have a choice, you may cum but to be allowed to cum you must a needle pushed through the centre of each nipple toward the ribcage when you start to orgasm your friend is to start pulling out the needles.
I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of needles. Thought I had put them in my limits. I am ok with tacks though. Weird, I know, but yes. Please give me a punishment for not completing your dare.

Old 12-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #42
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post
Get the largest enema bag and fill it up with water. Then start adding enough hot sauce so that the water looks like it is least a dark Pink. Fill up as much as you can, aim at least 2 L and plug your ass. Dress in your sluttest outfit ever, no panties or bra, one Large vibrator in your pussy on medium vibe, and go out for a walk.

10 minutes into the walk, no matter where you are, remove your plug, and hold it in your mouth. you are not allowed to hide.

After 30 minutes, find a local park or hiking trail, and masturbate until you cum. You may release the enema then and return home.
I am not experienced with enemas, so I was unclear as to what exactly I was supposed to do. I interpreted your instructions as best I could, please punish me if I did something wrong.

I went to a Walgreen's and got a 2 liter enema and some tabasco sauce (i would later regret the choice of tabasco), then returned home. Once home I stripped naked, picked out my outfit, and began.

I filled the enema bag 5/6 of the way with water, then added some drops of tabasco until the water went dark pink-ish. I filled the rest of it with water, then attached the hose/nozzle to the bag and inserted into my ass. As soon as the liquid entered my ass I felt a burning, and I was reduced to tears in minutes. As soon as I had filled me entire ass with water and hot sauce I took out the enema and forced my buttplug in to keep the water in. It hurt like hell. I put on my tightest and tiniest shorts, a black spandex pair that was basically glorified underwear and gave me some ridiculous cameltoe. Then I put on a bikini top that covered the absolute minimim, then put on a pair of platform wedge heels, grabbed my phone, and left my apartment.

I must have been a sight, wearing practically nothing in the cold weather, tears running down my cheeks, my rock-hard nipples standing out against my top. I had to walk slowly, and when the first 10 minutes were up I was not terribly far from my apartment. Luckily the the rest of the neighborhood weren't the moronic slut that I am and stayed inside, so there was nobody around when I had to take out the plug. I reached into the back of my shorts, grabbed the plug, and pulled it out. I had to clench my ass extremely tight to not let the liquid out of my ass, which made me walk even slower. I stuck the buttplug in my mouth. It tasted terrible, the little remnants of houtsauce giving me a low but constant burn on my tongue. After another half an hour I had barely made any progress, but I soldiered on. 50 minutes after I started (and several very creepy stares from drivers later), I found a hiking trail. Relieved, I went on it and found a hiding spot after another 10 minutes. I began rubbing my cunt furiously, and after about 6 minutes I came. My orgasm made me forget to clench my ass, and as I fell to the ground in pleasure water, hotsauce, and god knows what else began shooting out of my ass. It soaked my shorts and ran down my legs. I started crying even harder as the liquid shot from my ass, which by that time had felt like it was on fire. I collapsed in a heap, sobbing and crying. After a few minutes I collected myself and walked home quickly. By the time I got home I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. I spat out the plug as soon as I closed the door, turned up my heater, put on several layers of warm clothing, and made myself some hot coffee. I hate coffee black, but I gulped it down straight anyway as soon it was ready. I think i would've gotten sick If i had been out there much longer.

Thank you for the dare! It was very painful and humiliating. I hope I did it right.

Old 12-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #43
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

ok you need 2 short peaces of chain, and 2 locks with keys. put a pare of heels on and wrap the chain around your ankle and arch of the heel so you can not remove it. do the same on the other side. now mail your self the keys so you can not take them off for no resin till the keys are back

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #44
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

Quote:
I am not experienced with enemas, so I was unclear as to what exactly I was supposed to do. I interpreted your instructions as best I could, please punish me if I did something wrong.

I went to a Walgreen's and got a 2 liter enema and some tabasco sauce (i would later regret the choice of tabasco), then returned home. Once home I stripped naked, picked out my outfit, and began.

I filled the enema bag 5/6 of the way with water, then added some drops of tabasco until the water went dark pink-ish. I filled the rest of it with water, then attached the hose/nozzle to the bag and inserted into my ass. As soon as the liquid entered my ass I felt a burning, and I was reduced to tears in minutes. As soon as I had filled me entire ass with water and hot sauce I took out the enema and forced my buttplug in to keep the water in. It hurt like hell. I put on my tightest and tiniest shorts, a black spandex pair that was basically glorified underwear and gave me some ridiculous cameltoe. Then I put on a bikini top that covered the absolute minimim, then put on a pair of platform wedge heels, grabbed my phone, and left my apartment.

I must have been a sight, wearing practically nothing in the cold weather, tears running down my cheeks, my rock-hard nipples standing out against my top. I had to walk slowly, and when the first 10 minutes were up I was not terribly far from my apartment. Luckily the the rest of the neighborhood weren't the moronic slut that I am and stayed inside, so there was nobody around when I had to take out the plug. I reached into the back of my shorts, grabbed the plug, and pulled it out. I had to clench my ass extremely tight to not let the liquid out of my ass, which made me walk even slower. I stuck the buttplug in my mouth. It tasted terrible, the little remnants of houtsauce giving me a low but constant burn on my tongue. After another half an hour I had barely made any progress, but I soldiered on. 50 minutes after I started (and several very creepy stares from drivers later), I found a hiking trail. Relieved, I went on it and found a hiding spot after another 10 minutes. I began rubbing my cunt furiously, and after about 6 minutes I came. My orgasm made me forget to clench my ass, and as I fell to the ground in pleasure water, hotsauce, and god knows what else began shooting out of my ass. It soaked my shorts and ran down my legs. I started crying even harder as the liquid shot from my ass, which by that time had felt like it was on fire. I collapsed in a heap, sobbing and crying. After a few minutes I collected myself and walked home quickly. By the time I got home I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. I spat out the plug as soon as I closed the door, turned up my heater, put on several layers of warm clothing, and made myself some hot coffee. I hate coffee black, but I gulped it down straight anyway as soon it was ready. I think i would've gotten sick If i had been out there much longer.

Thank you for the dare! It was very painful and humiliating. I hope I did it right.
Excellent. You did it perfectly.
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:43 AM   #45
darklips78

Send a message via AIM to darklips78 Send a message via Yahoo to darklips78

You will go to a bar with pool tables and purposely lose a bet on a game of pool. You will wear a short skirt, slutty overdone makeup, fake red nails and tall stilleto heels. She must not find/figure out you lost on purpose. If she does pm me for further punishment. You will do anything she wants to bet so long as its not money, but something fun/embarassing.
darklips78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut