Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #16
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Wear only a high heels, stokings and a light dress. No underwear allowed. Put your largest vibrator in your pussy and then tape it up so it doesn't fall out. Set on random or medium. Then insert your largest buttplug. No orgasm. Go to the pet store. Ask a dog collar. If the seller asks for any breed of dog collars, answer that "it is for me." Try on a few collars on themselves. Buy one and go wearing it. Wear it for your dares as a good slave. Go to a park. Find a quiet place. Get an all fours as a god doggy. Piss. Set your vibrator on high till cum. No touch! Then set it on low and go home. You must also lick your vibrator clean when you get back in front of your public window. Be good pet.
After completing the second dare on my thread I put on a light yellow halter-top sundress that has a short skirt and shows plenty of cleavage. I put on white thigh-high stockings, and a pair of 6 inch closed-toe black platform wedges. Then I put my vibrator in my pussy, setting it to medium, and duct-taped my cunt shut. Then I inserted my buttplug once more, left my apartment, and drove to a nearby shopping center. I went into a pet store and asked an attendant for the dog collars. I think he noticed the dog collar I was already wearing, and he lead me to the collars. I thanked him and he left. I took off my collar and tried on several of the ones the store had. I decided to buy one, a thin black one with pink detailing and plastic silver gemstones on it. I paid for it, put it on in the store, and left.

I drove to a park and got out. Luckily it was not crowded. I walked to a shady area, got on all fours (facing away from anyone who was at the park), and after a couple moments I started to piss. At first the piss couldn't get out ad pressure built up inside my pussy, but just as it started to get really painful it burst out the side of the tape. I pissed for a couple minutes, soaking the front of my dress. The faint odor was very foul. I reached under the skirt of my dress and tore the tape off a little so I could change the setting of my vibrator. After I switched the vibrator to high I replaced the tape, stood up, and leaned against a tree. I came after about 12 minutes, moaning softly and doing my best to stay on my feet. After I came I went behind the tree to switch the vibrator to low. After I had done so I went to my car and drove home. When I got to my apartment I went to my largest window, took off the tape, took out the vibrator, and licked it clean. I kept my eyes closed so I would not see if anyone notice me and cause me to lose my resolve. I then typed up this report and went on to the next dare.

Thank you for your dare, I hope you enjoyed this report!

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #17
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter View Post
so shopping but dress as if you are about to go out clubbing, so thats a boob tub and short shorts that are small enough to be panties (perferably latex ones) with the tallest heels ever. hopfully everything you want is on the bottom shelf but dont bend your knees to go down there just bend over
I happen to need more milk, shampoo, and I wanted to buy a new pair of boots. So I put on the boob tube from a previous dare, my black latex shorts (extremely tiny!!!), and my tallest heels: black suede 7 inch tall ankle pumps that have a 2 inch platform, grabbed my purse, and drove to Target. It is very cold, so my nipples stood out against my top. When I got there I parked far away, making myself walk longer than I needed so that I would be showing off my slutty outfit for as long as possible. The first thing I got was my shampoo, then I headed over to shoe section. I only looked at boots that were on the bottom couple shelves, giving me ample opportunity to show off my ass, bending over very slowly to pick up the boxes. I took off my heels and tried on various pairs of high-heeled boots. I ended up choosing a pair of chocolate brown leather ankle platform wedges. I then went to the food section, took a gallon of milk from the bottom row, then got in line to check out. While I was waiting, I bent over to get a candy bar. I then checked out, walked slowly to my car, and drove home. I got several stares and looks, and by the time I checked out I was blushing a deep red. When I got home I typed up this report, then went on to the next dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #18
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post
Shove two round combs in your ass and pussy, just enough that the head is all in and you are gaping. Pour mouthwash in both holes, about two caps, and pull combs out to close.
Wash out after 15 minutes
I stripped naked and took out my round comb. I had messaged masterking888 because I only have one round comb. He told me to do one hole, then the other. Before I began the actual dare I did some stretching exercises until I was able to put my first in both of my holes. This took about 20 (very intense) minutes. I then grabbed the mouthwash and the comb, and began, going with my ass first because it closes quicker than my cunt.

I slowly pushed the comb into my ass. The bristles tickled my inside, making me pretty wet. After a few minutes I had it in all the way. My ass had never been stretched out that far before, and it hurt like hell. After a moment I sat back against the bathroom wall, lifted my legs up, and poured the first capful of mouthwash in. It didn't burn at first, but as I was getting ready to pour in the second capful my ass suddenly felt like it was on fire. I screamed loudly and teas instantly came to my eyes. I poured the second capful in and started to cry, whimpering nonstop. I have never tried mouthwash before, so I was not expecting this kind of pain. It was intense. I sat there crying. Because I do not have two combs, I decided I would wait until I had tortured both holes for the required amount of time before I washed out. After 15 minutes of crying and moaning I took the comb out of my ass and plunged it into my wet pussy. With the help of my juices it did not take long to get it buried deep within me. I then took a deep breath, readied myself, and poured in the first capful of mouthwash in. It hurt just as bad as my ass, and I started crying again. I poured the second one in before I could go back on it, and I wished that I had not taken this dare. I have had my ass beaten until it was black and blue and I couldn't sit for a week, but that wasn't as bad as this. A half hour after I poured in the first capful of mouthwash into my ass I pulled out the comb, got up, filled a glass full of water and poured it into my ass and cunt. My holes began to froth, and the pain increased for a split second before the relief began. I pushed my hands into myself to help get the mouthwash out. After 5 minutes of scrubbing the pain subsided. I wiped my red eyes and face, put everything away, and got dressed again.

Thank you for this dare, and I hope that you will give me more in the future!

Old 12-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #19
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
I stripped naked and took out my round comb. I had messaged masterking888 because I only have one round comb. He told me to do one hole, then the other. Before I began the actual dare I did some stretching exercises until I was able to put my first in both of my holes. This took about 20 (very intense) minutes. I then grabbed the mouthwash and the comb, and began, going with my ass first because it closes quicker than my cunt.

I slowly pushed the comb into my ass. The bristles tickled my inside, making me pretty wet. After a few minutes I had it in all the way. My ass had never been stretched out that far before, and it hurt like hell. After a moment I sat back against the bathroom wall, lifted my legs up, and poured the first capful of mouthwash in. It didn't burn at first, but as I was getting ready to pour in the second capful my ass suddenly felt like it was on fire. I screamed loudly and teas instantly came to my eyes. I poured the second capful in and started to cry, whimpering nonstop. I have never tried mouthwash before, so I was not expecting this kind of pain. It was intense. I sat there crying. Because I do not have two combs, I decided I would wait until I had tortured both holes for the required amount of time before I washed out. After 15 minutes of crying and moaning I took the comb out of my ass and plunged it into my wet pussy. With the help of my juices it did not take long to get it buried deep within me. I then took a deep breath, readied myself, and poured in the first capful of mouthwash in. It hurt just as bad as my ass, and I started crying again. I poured the second one in before I could go back on it, and I wished that I had not taken this dare. I have had my ass beaten until it was black and blue and I couldn't sit for a week, but that wasn't as bad as this. A half hour after I poured in the first capful of mouthwash into my ass I pulled out the comb, got up, filled a glass full of water and poured it into my ass and cunt. My holes began to froth, and the pain increased for a split second before the relief began. I pushed my hands into myself to help get the mouthwash out. After 5 minutes of scrubbing the pain subsided. I wiped my red eyes and face, put everything away, and got dressed again.

Thank you for this dare, and I hope that you will give me more in the future!
You can Count on that!!!!
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #20
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
see how many of the additions you dare add to this task.
wedgie task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
pegs
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself
cover vibrator with toothpaste
cover nipples with toothpaste
insert vibrator and put on it low. (not enough to make you cum)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 15 minutes
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
put on the blindfold
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

extreme edition1 : add a buttplug (or similar) to above
extreme edition2: wear a bra and stuff it with 4 ice cubes per cup
extreme edition3: stuff your panties first with some fruit
extreme edition4: add pegs to your nipples for 10 minutes of the bondage time and shake them off
Super edition: complete this tease without orgasm before the wedgie task: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346

feel free to PM me for adjustments or questions
To get the wet panties I masturbated without cumming for 15 minutes. The pair of panties I wore for that got very soaked.
I then gathered the rest of the things, stripped naked, and began.
I edged myself first. it only took a few minutes, since I was so horny from the big day that i've had.
I then spank myself very hard and very quickly 30 times, making sure my ass turned red as required. It stung a lot!!
I edged myself again, and once more it did not take long. The spankings turned me on very much.
Then I covered my vibrator and nipples with toothepaste. The toothpaste stung, but it was nowhere near as bad as putting mouthwash in my cunt and ass.
I put the vibrator on low and stuck it in my pussy, and put the buttplug into my ass. Then I put on the two pairs of panties. Theyre both very skimpy, one is red the other is black.
I got ready a timer on my phone for 15 minutes, then grabbed a chair and took it to my bedroom window. The lights were already on, but I turned on a lamp near the window so that my face would be illuminated.
Then I hooked the sides of the outer pair of panties over the sides of the chair and slowly sat down. I made sure I had picked a pair with sturdy elastic, and it held. The wedgie was very painful and the panties cut deep into my cunt, my pussy lips buiging out on either side.
Then I put on a bra and stuffed each half with four ice cubes. It was very cold and made my nipples extremely hard, which made it easier to put a clothespin on each of them.
I gagged myself with the wet panties, stuffing them into my mouth so that it was gaping open. Then I started the timer and put on a sleepmask.
The 15 minutes felt very long. I was so horny but the vibrator was not intense enough to make me cum. I tried to grind against the wedgie but it only teased me more. I wasn't sure when the 10 minutes would be up, so I decided that I would shake off the clothespins once the 15 minutse were up. I was getting very turned on by the idea that people could be watching me at that very moment, and combined with the teasing of the wedgie and the pain and cold on my tits a little before the alarm rang I thought I was going to cum. I stopped myself, though, and held on until the phone rang. I started shaking my tits violently, but it seemed like forever until finally both pins had flown off. I then took off the blindfold and the rest of my clothes and spit out the panties. I didn't see anybody below my window, but I'm sure some people saw.

Thank you for your dare, I enjoyed it very much!!! Please feel free to give me another dare.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #21
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

So many ideas... so many.... PM me if you want
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #22
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

You have stuff for an enema?
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #23
gieke
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
First, I lubed up my buttplug and dildo with my mouth, then inserted them into the proper holes. Then I put on the required outfit -- A pair of white lace panties that are very small but kept the toys inside me. The I put on a cutoff denim miniskirt that barely covers my pussy lips, a black boo tube that doesn't go much higher than my nipples, and a pair of knee-high dark brown leather boots that have lots of straps and buckles. I looked like a whore. I would've worn a pair of high heeled boots, but I didn't think I could walk that far in them.

I grabbed six clothespins and my vibrator, and left my apartment. The cold weather made my nipples very hard and they stood out against my top. I walked to a public hiking trail a couple miles form where I live; this took me about forty minutes. One guy pulled up thinking I was a prostitue. I blushed and stammered out an apology and told him I wasn't a prostitue. I got several stares from people. It was humiliating already.
Once I got to the trail I walked for another eight or so minutes and found a secluded place near some trees and bushes. I checked for snakes and spiders, then leaned up against a tree and began the tasks.
I took my vibrator, set it on high, and pushed it inside my pussy next to the dildo. I was already extremely wet from the dildo and buttplug, and I orgasmed within about ten minutes. I removed my panties and stuffed them in my mouth, savoring the scent and flavor of my juices. Luckily they arent very big so I was able to hide them by closing my mouth. I took out my vibrator, then attached the clothespins to my cunt lips.

The clothespins made my walk home very difficult. They were very painful; I had to walk slowly so that they wouldn't move as much. I almost orgasmed on my way home, the pain and the toys inside me were so amazing. After almost an hour I finally arrived home. Without thinking I tore the clothespins off as soon as the door closed, and I screamed in pain. I got out my rope, riding crop, duct tape, and ballgag and went to my room. I tied my booted feet to the corners of the foot of my bed, cinching the knots as tight as I could. I too out my panties and pushed the gag into my mouth and buckled it tightly around my head; I immediately began drooling. Then I turned on my vibrator, pushed it into my cunt and taped it shut. I then laid back and beat my cunt, thighs, and tits as hard as I could. It took 30 minutes for me to orgasm three times, and by the time I was done, I was crying, drool was all over my face and torso, and I had left bruises all over my body. After I finished I untied myself, ripped off the tape from my crotch (ow!!!!), took out my toys and ballgag, typed up this report, and set about completing another dare.

Thank you for your dare, I enjoyed it very much! I am looking forward to receiving more dares from you in the future.
I'm glad you liked it!
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #24
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
go out dressed slutty, find a really shy guy and ask if you can masturbate for him. take him some place out of the way and tell him you can cum till he says its ok

for added fun handcuff yourself to something and give him the key so you cant leave till hes read (keep a key hidden on you some place)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklips78 View Post
I want you to masterbate with plenty of lube, and keep your toys inside you even during the orgasm. Once you have came twice. Wipe your toy all over your face. You will not wash this off until you have spent an hour at the club smelling like lube and pharomones.
I did zootsuit's dare while I was at the club for darklips' dare.
I was dressed in the outfit from the shopping dare and put my handcuffs (which have two keys) in my purse. I hid one key inside my top, the other I put in my purse. I got there around 10 PM and started looking for a shy dude. After about 20 minutes I noticed a plain-looking guy sitting by himself in a corner. I worked my way over to him, but first stood nearby looking at my phone. He definitely noticed me, and after a few minutes I sat down by him. I blushed and smiled at him, and he smiled back. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Want to watch me masturbate?" He nodded, and I got up and led him to a one-toilet bathroom, locking the door behind us. I was very apprehensive, hoping nothing would go wrong. He was a nice guy, and he didn't hurt me. I told him that I would not cum until he told me I could. I then took out my handcuffs and the key from my purse and told him to cuff me wherever he wanted. He took my left wrist and handcuffed it to a rail in the bathroom (wheelchair rails in a club?? odd.). I then slid my hand inside my latex shorts and started masturbating. I could tell he was getting hard, and even though I despise doing sexual things I felt like giving him a favor. So I told him he could jack himself off. He immediately whipped out his (average-size, i think) junk and starting pumping. Within about fifteen minutes I was ready to cum (and I was very sore from cumming so many times that day already), and I asked him for permission. He smiled and shook his head. I moaned and continued masturbating. A couple minutes later I asked again, and he denied me once more. I started to beg him to let me cum, and told him I would let him cum on my hair or face or anywhere else he wanted. He nodded and stepped up to my face and released is stick warm load of cum onto my face. It was disgusting and did not smell very pleasant. I asked him for permission to cum again and to be released from my cuffs, and he finally gave me permission. I moaned loudly and came, pussy juice running down my leg. He unlocked my cuffs, handed me the key, thanked me,and left. By this time the hour was almost up, so I stayed in the bathroom to wait out the remaining few minutes. I forgot to lock the door behind him, and a girl walked in, and gasped when she noticed my cum-splattered face. I blushed, and she laughed at me. She demanded I leave, so I did so reluctantly. I stood outside the bathroom waiting for her, my head hanging in shame as cum dripped down me face. As soon as she left I barged in and washed my face off, scrubbing vigorously. I then left the club and went home, and typed this report up.

The following user says Thank You to SluttyBrittany for this post:
Old 12-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #25
jaydoes

very nice with the guy in the club, I like it when you get so worked up you offer to let a guy do something you don't really like...but I would like you to take it a little farther.
This time I want you to put clothespins on your labia...and then masturbate with your favorite toy. get as close to cumming as you possibly can without going over the edge.
then dress like before, high heels, short skirt, slutty top and go to the nearest park or mall. You must stay there until you find a guy who will let you suck him off. To keep you from delaying, every 15 minutes you sit there without approaching a guy or being approached, you must take off 1 article of clothing. If you're at the mall, you may stay in your car, but if you're in the park, you'll have to find some place where there will be enough guys to make this dare work.
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #26
evie.sub
gD king

Put on highest heels, stockings with garderbelt. Get a very small purse and put one handcuff key in it. Edge 10x just before you go. Now use pegs to attach ot to your pussylips. Put a small jacket on that barely covers ass and coatpockets have the seems undone so your full hand can go tru. Keep arms under coat but not in sleeves and handcuff them behind back. Have sparekey taped to wrist or hidden somewhere. Only to be used in emergency.
Now go clubbing, mall, park or what ever. Find a guy you think could still be a virgin.
Tell him you are being hazed and need his help to get your key from your coatpocket.
See how far he wants you to go to get free. (coat off, masturbation show, only cum on his permission, he jerks, he fingers you, you jerk him, cum over you, suck him, lick you, swallo his load, fuck).
How horny are you. How far will you go?
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:53 AM   #27
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Name all the things you have had in your ass, tell a small story about the most kinky of them
How long have you been denied for the longest ? tell the story about it
What is the most painful thing you have done with your lover ?
Can you orgasm more times in a row ?
How fast can you orgasm on command ?
What is the most submissive way you can please your lover ?
What is the sluttiest thing you have done in public ?
What are you wearing right now?
When did you last orgasm ?
Describe how you masturbate.
What is the most humiliating sexual thing you have ever done?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:15 AM   #28
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

edge from home first
Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage (if the weather requires a coat bring that as well for the trip)
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door.
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 40 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 2 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

have fun

* extra task, wear a buttplug and for the trip

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #29
jreap

go to a pet store and buy some dog collars, they will need to go round your breasts. go to a veterinarian and get some needles. next punch holes through the full length of the collar at 1cm intervals. you are now ready for punishment. tighten the collars around the base of each breast (very tightly so they swell and change colour, you may need your friends help) once tight your friend will push a needle through each hole into your tit meat to the base of the needle and leave it in place. you must edge after each needle and before the next is pushed in. the incentive here is to edge quickly to minimise the time you are punished for.

once all edges are complete you have a choice, you may cum but to be allowed to cum you must a needle pushed through the centre of each nipple toward the ribcage when you start to orgasm your friend is to start pulling out the needles.

dislikes: cum drinking, pee, extreme bondage, too much pain.

Limits: Family, Friends, Animals, Poo anything illegal.

toys owned: butt plugs s, m, l
dildos 6inch long up to 10inch long 1 double thickness dildo
hitachi magic wand
various vibrators
rope, clover clamps, nipple clamp magnets
household items
jreap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #30
onix

stand next to your window with the curtains open and masturbate

your can use both dildos at the same time
onix is offline   Reply With Quote