Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #121
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

We have decorations but they are all already up and it would look funny if we went downstairs, snatched them and came back up here
More would be fun, we'll do them after we've watched this show.
That would look a bit odd...

Ok:

You each have to perform the X factor winner's song to the other- give each other a scofre- whoever gets highest has to sing the song (or part of it) ten times over the next week in public (if you get the same score, you have to duet ten times) If you both hate x factor- pick another song...

Photoshoot- you each have ten minutes in which the other can pose you and take photos however they choose, wearing whatever they choose. At the end, you each have to pick a picture of the other that will be their phone wallpaper, laptop wallpaper or facebook photo for a week

Pantsing contest- follow on from your last dare- each put on five pairs of trousers, skirts, undies etc- you then have to try to get them off the other person, whilst keeping your own- whoever loses all bottom half clothing first (can be including socks) can't get redressed either until tomorrow morning, or until they perform three forfeits chosen by the winner.

Chicken: You both have to stand outside in the hallway/ landing, blindfolded- set a timer for at least ten minutes (leave timer in your room)- each time you think a minute has gone by, take off a piece of clothing. When you're down to the last piece of clothing, you have to wait as long as possible before removing it- as soon as you have taken it off, you can back inside the room. However, once you're both back inside, see how much time is left- whoever went inside first then has to stand in the hallway naked for the rest of the time doubled.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #122
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Did you do my dare to ?
Old 12-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #123
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
Did you do my dare to ?
We never got around to them but if we are in a daring mood again and we're together we'll try the window one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
Photoshoot- you each have ten minutes in which the other can pose you and take photos however they choose, wearing whatever they choose. At the end, you each have to pick a picture of the other that will be their phone wallpaper, laptop wallpaper or facebook photo for a week

Pantsing contest- follow on from your last dare- each put on five pairs of trousers, skirts, undies etc- you then have to try to get them off the other person, whilst keeping your own- whoever loses all bottom half clothing first (can be including socks) can't get redressed either until tomorrow morning, or until they perform three forfeits chosen by the winner.

Chicken: You both have to stand outside in the hallway/ landing, blindfolded- set a timer for at least ten minutes (leave timer in your room)- each time you think a minute has gone by, take off a piece of clothing. When you're down to the last piece of clothing, you have to wait as long as possible before removing it- as soon as you have taken it off, you can back inside the room. However, once you're both back inside, see how much time is left- whoever went inside first then has to stand in the hallway naked for the rest of the time doubled.

Hopefully we'll get around to doing these ones, I love the pantsing contest idea. I think it would be a lot more fun with more people so maybe I can persuade someone to have a sleepover or I'll have one and we can play that. The other two me and Lottie might try but she's not here now.

Thanks!

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #124
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post

Lottie is here now and I thought we'd look for something to and I forgot about this thread but yay we'll do these

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #125
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Lottie is here now and I thought we'd look for something to and I forgot about this thread but yay we'll do these
Wow- I forgot I'd written these- have fun!

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk