Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #241
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Since your month of dares, have you been her sex toy to be used to give her pleasure? I want you to go to her, kneel in front of her offering your mouth to bring her to orgasm no hands.
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #242
DirtyBetGirl

Lion,

I've done your dare.

Went to a nude beach topless, and asked a man to put the sunblock on me (back then front). I then did the sunbathing (did it naked) for about an hour.

I also went to a shop to try on some tops. I didn't want to risk being accused of theft, so I did not try and walk out, but I did ask the male employee for an opinion while trying on a couple in front of him, making sure he saw my breasts, as well as some other people in the store who probably saw me.

I have not being used as a sex toy by my sister, and I do not think that she would want me to be one for her (she does not want her sister, or a girl, to lick her out).

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #243
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Since the bet is over, feel free to ignore these if you don't want to do them:

-Offer your sister that whenever she feels like giving whoever she's dating a real treat she can rope you in for a threesome.

-The next time you have a day off, spend it with which ever trustworthy willing male friend of yours has the biggest penis. You are to spend that entire day nude, blindfolded, earplugged, gagged, with your fingers taped together on each hand, and bound in a position that leaves your asshole and pussy vulnerable and on display (with occassional position changes done to you by the guy to ensure proper blood circulation). Other than that it's completely up to the guy what happens during your visit.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:05 AM   #244
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Lion,

I've done your dare.

Went to a nude beach topless, and asked a man to put the sunblock on me (back then front). I then did the sunbathing (did it naked) for about an hour.

I also went to a shop to try on some tops. I didn't want to risk being accused of theft, so I did not try and walk out, but I did ask the male employee for an opinion while trying on a couple in front of him, making sure he saw my breasts, as well as some other people in the store who probably saw me.

I have not being used as a sex toy by my sister, and I do not think that she would want me to be one for her (she does not want her sister, or a girl, to lick her out).
Flashing?
Facebook?
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:14 AM   #245
DirtyBetGirl

Vlad, I did flash the shop for a good couple of seconds each time I tried a new top on.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:13 AM   #246
DirtyBetGirl

Also Line,

Thanks for the dare.

I'll defiantly do the first one (so it's just up to my sister), and I'm pretty sure I'll do the second one as well. I know the perfect guy for it.

Thanks.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 03-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #247
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Here's a quick dare for you:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=136147

You might also let your sister pick a favorite of hers for you, to be opened
on the dare spot of course (so that it remains a surprise)!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:28 AM   #248
DirtyBetGirl

Everyone,

Once again I'm returning for a little bit.

Basically, I've lost another (small) dare between my sister, and I'm somewhat to embarrassed to admit it, but I'm also a little interested in doing some more dares.

Basically, I've agreed to do 3 of the next 5 dares that I receive in this thread, that conform with my limits and that are not way to extreme. These must be things that can be done in a single session (eg take an hour instead of lasting for a week).

I will also accept 3 out of the 5 conditions (ie things that I will do for an extended period of time, like not wearing a bra or something) and do these for a week. Same point about limits/common sense.

Just make sure you label your comment clearly as one of those two.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 07-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #249
corsa198
getDare Addict

Here is a short term dare that won't take long to complete.

Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = Shorts
2 = Jeans
3 = Formal trousers
4 = Pyjamas
5 = Leggings
6 = Any of the above

Then pee yourself in your room.
Once you have done this you should roll the dice for the second option again to choose your clean clothes but you must leave your wet underwear on.
When you've picked your clothes, you should walk to the bathroom in your wet clothes to change.

I hope you have fun

A longer term dare for you is this:
Every day you should wear a thong and make sure your it always sticks well above the waistband of your trousers, skirt etc. You may wear a clean thong each day.

If anyone comments on your thong you should pretend you hadn't noticed and then pull it up a little bit more.

For anyone you see commenting or noticing your thong you should spank yourself 10 times per occasion once you get home.

An addition to this, if you're willing could be:
On 2 occasions each day, do not go to the bathroom to pee until you are so desperate you have leaked slightly - just enough to make your thong feel slightly damp. You are not allowed to change your thong until the next day.

Have fun!
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #250
stretlad

For the next week you must wear a one piece swimsuit under your clothes. You may not remove it for any reason, so you're showering, sleeping etc in it. When you need to use the toilet you may pull the crotch area away and to the side but you can't remove it.
stretlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #251
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

-You may not cum for the next week, only edge. If you cum, you get a penalty punishment dare. Flip a coin: heads it's from me, tails it's from your sister.

-You must approach attractive male strangers in as slutty a way as you can until at least one agrees to sleep with you

-Get a firm spanking on your pussy, then spread your pussy lips apart and get more spanking right on the inner walls of your pussy

-shave every hair below your neck regularly for a week.

-any time you see your sister naked, you must immediately edge 3 times or eat her out until she cums. Afterwards this rule goes into suspension for 30 minutes.

Also, I'd appreciate a write up of how my old dares went, these ones I mean:

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Since the bet is over, feel free to ignore these if you don't want to do them:

-Offer your sister that whenever she feels like giving whoever she's dating a real treat she can rope you in for a threesome.

-The next time you have a day off, spend it with which ever trustworthy willing male friend of yours has the biggest penis. You are to spend that entire day nude, blindfolded, earplugged, gagged, with your fingers taped together on each hand, and bound in a position that leaves your asshole and pussy vulnerable and on display (with occassional position changes done to you by the guy to ensure proper blood circulation). Other than that it's completely up to the guy what happens during your visit.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 07-06-2013 at 09:23 PM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #252
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dare and restriction

Here is my dare and restriction to go along with your latest loss.

Dare:

For a single day, you are going to tease that pussy terribly. As soon as you awake, take note of the time, and then reach down and tease and rub that pussy for 2 minutes. Once you start, you cannot stop rubbing or stroking or otherwise playing with your pussy, but you can change the way you touch, the amount of pressure, the method, etc. Just 2 minutes of constant stimulation, and when the 2 minutes is up, stop.
Now, for the rest of the day, you are do the exact same thing every hour, with each our starting on the same minute that you noted when you woke up. So, if you woke up at 9:35, then you will start rubbing every hour from then on, at 10:35, 11:35, etc. You are to wear a short skirt, no panties, and any top you wish. That will make it easier to complete this dare. You are free to do this in a private spot as well. If you find that you cannot start right at the appointed time, you must add 30 seconds of rubbing for each 5 minutes you are late. Of course, you are not allowed to cum during any of this. At the end of the day, write a report to the thread telling us all what you wore, and how it felt during the day.

Task

You are only allowed to wear heels of at least 3" for an entire day. That is 1 24 hour period, so that includes sleeping.

I hope you like these, and I look forward to reading your reports.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:21 AM   #253
DirtyBetGirl

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Once I have a couple more, I will choose.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 07-08-2013, 11:17 AM   #254
JoeS

Ask your sister to pick 2 numbers, first between 1 and 10 and the second between 10 and 20. The first number will be the amount of edges you will need to reach, the second is the amount of ice cubes you will have to insert before you start, if it is high and you cannot fit anymore simply insert the rest during edges. You can cum after you finish the edges...

- Edge, pain (try me...), cbt, orgasm control
public, ...
Limits - scat, pee, permanent, cross dressing, gay, anal, messy

PM me any dare... I might send pic proof
JoeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:09 AM   #255
poiuytr

Default PMed you

PMed you! In the last period some PMs don't arrive, so please check it out!
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk