Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2022, 03:08 PM   #1
CuriousOlderMale

Default Chastity cage today? Yes/No - How many hours?

Need help deciding to be locked in a cage today? Needing to feel desperate, frustrated, and helpless? Post here your rules and limits.

Here's mine today...

If you KIK me in the 30 mins, i will lock my cage on and lock the key in a timed safe for 10 Hours. I will send you a video showing the cage being locked and the safe set.

If nobody KIKs me, i will wank in 30 minutes

You control my desperation

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 10:50 PM   #2
CuriousOlderMale

I was in a chastity cage 10 hours today.

I have decided that for each person who responds, I will increase the time I am caged.
1 person responds, I will ock and se the timer for 3 hours. For each person after that, I will add an hour.

I will send video proof that i am locked and the safe holding the key. I will start taking KIKs now and repost in the morning. Fuck up my day, please. (BTW, the morning here isn't for another 13 hours as it's near 5 pm)

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
Old 03-21-2022, 12:22 PM   #3
CuriousOlderMale

Should I be locked today? It's 6.19am now.

For each person who responds, I will increase the time I am caged.

1 person responds, I will lock and set the timer for 3 hours. For each person after that, I will add an hour.

I will send video proof that i am locked and the remaining time.

Old 03-21-2022, 01:45 PM   #4
ghost_2464

yes. lock it up for 3 hours

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 05:17 PM   #5
CuriousOlderMale

My cage is locked on for another hour. KIK me and tell me if you want me to add more hours and how many (up to 6), or roll a dice. I will send you video proof that my key is locked for the time you specify.

I'm so horny and desperate and will wank if my cage is allowed off.

Old 07-12-2023, 03:18 PM   #6
CuriousOlderMale

I wank far too often. Tell me how many hours. You can roll a dice, or just make up a number.

Dice
1 = 2 hours
2 = 3 hours
3 = 4 hours
4 = 6 hours
5 = 8 hour
6 = 11 hours

I will video locking the cage and locking the key in a timed safe for you.

If I don't hear from anyone in the next 30 minutes, I'll ...

Advertisements
Kink Talk