Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2022, 11:33 PM   #1
sluttywhore8
Baby Member

Wink Sexy Dares in public

I知 about to go out wearing just a g-string under my skirt. I need some dares to do in public without getting into any serious legal trouble 😈 Please suggest some and I知 ready to send you pictures of me doing the dares
sluttywhore8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 11:38 PM   #2
Sissysugar
getDare Devil

Find a discreet place to remove the thong, and hold it in your hands for 15 minutes before putting it back on in a hidden discreet place again

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation
Dislike: messy, diaper
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic

Ready to be used

Kik- sissyman44

Pm dares

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98216
Sissysugar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 11:42 PM   #3
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttywhore8 View Post
I知 about to go out wearing just a g-string under my skirt. I need some dares to do in public without getting into any serious legal trouble 😈 Please suggest some and I知 ready to send you pictures of me doing the dares
Some fun idears

G strings can be worn front to back... so even less covredge.

oh and depending on how long your skirt is and from what material fold over the waistband a couple of times to make it shorter.

Find some trash laying around on your way and pick it up. bend at your hip and not at your knees.
find a par bench to sun yourself, your ass needs to touth the bench and your legs need to be spread at least one hand wide at your knees.

do a short jog and running secion. no need to hold that skirt down.

hope you enjo them i will contact you on your kik for the pics if you find the task suitabal
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 11:59 PM   #4
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttywhore8 View Post
Find a trail or lonely street, strip one item of clothing off every 100 steps, gstring last. Once naked walk 100 more steps. Edge if you're in the mood and walk back to get your things! Don't dress until you get back to the first item.
Old 06-27-2022, 12:35 AM   #5
Wim75

Go find stair and walk up in front of at least one person. Do this 3 times. As an extra dare - scratch your ankle while you go up. If you don’t find any stairs - walk in front of someone and scratch your ankle. Again 3 times.

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating, dildo sucking, exposure

Limits: Family and Permanent, blood, fire, scat

Toys: Lovense edge and hush, plugs, ball gag, chastity device, spanking implements, ball gag, humbler, metal plug, wand massager and dildo. Female clothes.

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94685
Wim75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 18 female, dare alone, erotic, public dare, sexy dares