Bridget
B32
Clarinet
Caucasian
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:04 AM   #2
Sandman777

Prologue & Rules

It has been three years since the original games took place until another band wants some fun at a sleepover at twins Casey and Jamies house. New school, new cast, new game, but still the same motive. Things will never be the same.

Rules

You take your average chess/checker board, 2 normal dice, and a washable marker. You mark 20 random spaces 10 one symbol 10 another. Then you take slips of paper where you write dares and punishments. These come into play if you land on a marked space or if you do one of the following. If you jump another player you get to give them a punishment if you jump more than one you punish first jumped. If you land on a space that someone is on at the end of your move and cant jump them you go back a space and do a dare. If you fail to complete either you role both die and go backwards that number. I you get a double you take care of any cards and role again. The loser is the last to clear the board and they must go up stairs to the boys sleepover and do what ever the winner wants.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
Sandman777

Part 1 the games begin

"Are we all agreed on the rules" Casey asked. She looked around in and everyone nodded in agreement. "And remeber the loser has to go up to my brothers room up stairs at the band boys sleep over and be the winners slave" Jamie added. "Lets play" Amanda said. "I will go first" Shay said. She rolled the dice 8. She moved eight spaces narrowly missing a punishment space at the seventh space. Carmen went next and rolled a 3. Next up Jamie who rolled an 8. She jumped Carmen, landed on, and went back one to the punishment space. "Lets start with your dare." Casey said handing her the bowl of dares beeming in her sisters misery. (Remove pants for twenty spaces) Jamie was more gothic in apperance with short black hair with purple streaks to her all black clothing, but the girls were surprised to see her remove her black pants two a hot pink pair of panties with oranage hearts. This made her blush as the other girls began to torment her. She grabbed the punishment bowl. "This is for Carm and me" Jamie announced. (Have the group decide one punisher to sit bare ass on your face until they cum) the girls talked amongest them selfs until Alex said I know lets have there sisters do it. All four girls looked in discust as all others agreed. Both girls dropped them to there sister amusement until they sat on there faces. Both girls started moaning as there sisters attacked there ass holes with there tounges. Carmen got cummed on first when her sister Rose exploded on her face. While casey stared screaming until she squated up and cummed right in her sisters mouth.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #4
Sandman777

Part 2 the shy girls shame

The girls then got off their sisters faces trying to hide their crotch while the other girls mocked them. Carmen then said "wait this is unfair, I have to do one for everyone who jumps over me." "I know how about this you must can do only one of each type of dare until your next turn" Jamie added. Bridget went next and rolled a 6 and was safe. Rose rolled a 5 and was also safe. Ha went next and rolled an 11 which was a dare space. The girls snickerd as ha reached her hand inside the bowl. (Sing and dance for a song of groups chosing) She almost started to cry. She was the shiest of the girls and was also wearing a white polo, but to not do it could have her do worse or even lose. So she took all the pride she could muster and walked towards the vacant basement bathroom. She climed in as the others started the water and picked a hip hop song. Ha tried to rap while the other smacked her ass begging her to booty dance. All as the white bra she was wearing became visible. When the girls saw it they began to laugh until the song ended and the water was shut off. Casey went and rolled a 10 and was safe. Kyra then went and also rolled a 10. She picked up her card. (Have everyone take turns torturing you no striping until every one has gone or you wet your pants) She looked down in shame but didnt want to start behind so she braced herself for whats to come. She is a curvyer girl in a pink tee and light blue jeans. Each girl went up to her and didnt want to torture her to much so they just did small stuff. Touch her boobs, spank her a little. Until Casey went. She took her pink panties with colored stars and pulled it way up and gave her an atomic wedgie. She then pulled off her belt from black pencle skirt and began whipping her sore bottom. After a few minutes Kyra began to cry until she gave into the pain and wet her pants.

Last edited by Sandman777; 06-11-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
Sandman777

Part 3 The bitch gets hers

"Im next" Alex said as she reached for the dice. "Crap I rolled a 3 now I have to do a dare" Alex said. (Stick a viabrator up your ass but dont cum, until your next turn. "Hell no" Alex said as she roled again and wet back to start to the minus 3rd space. Amanda went next and rolled a 4 and was safe for now. Shay grabbed the die and rolled a seven. Since Kyra was jumped she got punished.(give her a naked lap dance) She refused and rolled an minus 8 to bring her to the one. Carmen rolled next and got double 3s which made her jump Amanda. (Remove one item of clothing for two turns of punishers choice) "I want you to remove your shirt" Carmen said. Amanda said ok and pulled her shirt over her long blonde hair revealing a super nice body, and amazing boobs in a bright yellow bra. She has a sister so this doesn't faze her. Then since it was double she rolled again getting a 11 puting her in the lead at 20. She also gets to punish Casey. (Do dp from two girls of the punishers choosing) Casey got quite as the other girls laughed at her pain. They laughed even harder when carmen choose Jamie and Kyra to do it. Casey decited to do since she was third and losing would be worse. She once again lowered her black skirt and white thong down her tiny waist. While kyra took of her pants showing her purple zebra print boyshorts and Jamie and her each grabbed 10 and 1/2 inch strapons. Jamie then took her strapon and knowing that her sister was a virgin laid down and her sister laid on top as she thrusted her sisters pussy right on her strapon. "Dont bleed on my panties virgin" Jamie announced as her sister started to scream in pain. Kyra seeing this took the belt off Caseys skirt and began beating her with it then shoved her strapon in her ass. All Casey felt is pain. They whent faster as the other girls picked on her for it. Casey didnt like it one bit. After crying and begging to stop they let her go. She was super emmbarassed.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
iwantu

Have you heard of a thing called paragraphs?

Likes: Ice, Masturbation, Outdoor (private), (add more stuff soon)
Dislikes: Wedgies, Pain, (add more stuff soon)
Limits: pain, illegal, public, family, pictures with face, videos with face (add more stuff soon)
iwantu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk