Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Vacation dare and forfeit

I know I haven't posted any of my stories in a while. I'll blame school keeping my super busy. But anyway, after this year's finals I decided I needed a break before starting my summer job so I took off to the beach. One thing I like to do at the beach is wait for my friends to tire and then head back to shore while I stay out in the water. I love to swim so no one thinks anything of me staying behind.

What my friends don't know is, if the beach isn't crowded, as soon as they're gone my swim trunks hit my ankles. I have these swim trunks that don't have a lining and I don't wear underwear so it's pretty easy to pull them up if I need to quickly. Generally once they're at my ankles I do a few risky dares. One of my favorites is to go out really far, make sure no one's looking, then float on my back for a second. Other times I'll take them completely off and swim farther out letting my white butt moon the shore. Other times I would stand on my swim trunks then lift my feet up for a few seconds and hope they didn't float too far off before my feet went back down.

Today though I had a plan. I would bring a boogie board out with me then fasten the velcro of my swim trunk's fly to the velcro of the board's wrist cuff. My swim trunks would stay under water but after a while the wave action would tear them apart. My dare was then let the boogie board go and not go after it till I had cum out there in the ocean.

I was a bit nervous while fastening my trunks. I was even more so when a big wave hit while only one part was velcroed and completely tore my swim trunks free. I hoped two velcro pieces would survive better or I'd have some explaining to do to my friends about how I lost my swim trunks in fairly calm water. Once I was somewhat satisfied one wave wouldn't tear it apart I let the board go. Now it was time to get hard.

It didn't take long to get an erection. I love the feeling of water on my naked body and the fact that I was naked in public only made me hornier. The board was about fifteen feet away when I could feel a climax coming. Right then I heard a splash behind me. I looked around and saw one of those swimmers who swim up and down the beach. I instantly stopped masturbating and almost went to grab the board. But I stopped reminding myself I couldn't go after it till I had cum.

The swimmer got closer and I realized she would come awfully close to me. Too close for comfort. She would also swim between me and my board. My only option was to move farther out to sea and wait for her to pass. To my great consternation she decided to take a small break when she reached me. So there I was treading water buck naked near this lady who was between me and my swim trunks. It felt like an eternity before she decided to move on. Finally she did and I went back to masturbating. It took a bit longer to get up but I soon felt myself climaxing.

Once down from the high I swam as fast as I could to my board not caring that my light butt spent most of the distance above water. I just wanted to get to my swim trunks. The feeling not knowing whether they were still there or not was intense: a combination of fear, hope, and a little part of me wanting them to be gone. I wondered what, if anything, my friends would do to me if I told them I was naked and they had my only cover. Thankfully they were there. The two velcro pieces had held together much better than one. I slipped them on and then headed back to shore to do some tanning.

Probably going to the beach again tomorrow. If you have any dares for me to do please reply and I'll try to do them and post the stories.

Lastly the forfeit. On another site I lost a strip game. Actually I got shut out. When I play strip games online usually I make a really big bet if a shut out is on the line. Whoever is shut out ends up doing something really embarrassing. Unfortunately I lost. The forfeit was that whenever I took a shower or changed clothes at night I had to open all the blinds in the room, turn on all the lights, and strip naked. I had to stay naked till either I was ready to leave the room or go to bed. That meant I had to brush my teeth naked in front of window, unpack or pack my backpack while naked in front of the window, dry off in front of the window, and anything else. Thankfully it's been pretty late when I do any of that so hopefully no one else has seen but still the risk of exposure has been pretty intense lately.

Also, there's a pool at the place I'm staying at and I've been planning to skinny dip there late one night. If you have any dares for me to do during that please reply and I'll try to post the stories of how they went.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Gigapixel for this post:
Old 05-22-2013, 11:15 PM   #2
PokerJoker811

That is both a remarkable story and a clever dare.

Out of curiosity, what site were you playing on that you got shut out?
Yes, I know that I don't have likes, limits, or any of that in here. I'm still figuring that out, to be honest. So dare me whatever you want, so that I can figure this stuff out. I won't promise I'll do it, but I will attempt it - if I don't finish, it's probably a limit.
PokerJoker811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:45 AM   #3
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Praise the lord!!! Someone did a really cool dare!!

I personally look forward to reaidng even more from you

9/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #4
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Vacation Forfeit Part 2

Thanks for everyone who has commented on my stories. It really is an incentive to writers to continue writing when they know their stuff is appreciated.

Anyway, yesterday I unexpectedly had some free time all alone so I decided to play a game of strip poker on another site. The loser would have to do a forfeit chosen by the winner at the end. Now my family likes to talk smack so it's almost habit for me to do that (mostly to try to get inside your head). When at first I started winning the smack became worse. I was telling the guy some of my forfeits I was gonna have him do and what not. He took it all in good stride and joked if the tables ever got turned I was gonna be jerking outside in broad day light.

Unfortunately, luck changed. Actually both our cards go better. But instead of me winning with two pairs. I started losing with three of a kind. There was one round in particular that got high stakes. I had three aces and thought I could win so I bid up the pot to about three quarters of my chip total. He had a flush.

It wasn't long till I lost and my forfeit was to jerk off outside. Thankfully he had said he couldn't cam so I didn't have to do it on cam either. So I headed outside the front door because there's more cover than the backyard which has no fence. Thankfully it was mid-afternoon so there was no one around to see me. I began stroking and it didn't take me long to get hard. A few minutes later I was ready to cum. Just as I felt my loins tighten a lady across the street stepped out of her house with this massive dog. There was nothing I could to stop. The semen was already travelling up my penis. I stood stock still except for my spewing cock as she walked by on the other side of the street. Thankfully the tall bushes hid my lower body pretty well so if she saw me all she saw was a shirtless guy. I finished cumming and headed back inside surprisingly still hard. Pity I had to meet some friends in fifteen minutes and couldn't play another game.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gigapixel for this post:
Old 05-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #5
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Great job on your dares...
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
john7145

Thank you for telling us about that dare. It sounded so cool.
john7145 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk