Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old Yesterday, 02:40 AM   #1
royalfox

Default Never Ending Anal

Im maybe doing anal for the first time in agessssss soon and I wanted some dares to prepare myself and get my asshole stretched open again after not using my holes for a while.

Ill try my best to report back after completing each dare

limits: bodily fluids, photos and videos, family, friends, writing on body, panty stuffing

toys: 6", 7", 9", 10" dildo, S, M, L butt plug, nipple clamps, XL vibrating butt plug, anal beads, horse cock, knot dildo, tentacle buttplug/dildo
royalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:27 AM   #2
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Stick up as many pens into your ass as you can manage!

Give yourself 50 minus the number of pens in your ass Spanks onto each ass cheek, while the pens are still in. (Its a quite high number, so you definitely will get some spanks). Use an spanking implement that hurts you the most.

I am eager to read your report

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM   #3
royalfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Stick up as many pens into your ass as you can manage!

Give yourself 50 minus the number of pens in your ass Spanks onto each ass cheek, while the pens are still in. (Its a quite high number, so you definitely will get some spanks). Use an spanking implement that hurts you the most.

I am eager to read your report
I managed to fit 8 pens in my ass and spanked each cheek 42 times as hard as I could with the back of a hairbrush (so it was kind of like a paddle). The pens started falling out after a few spanks so I put them all back in and started the spanks over again to make sure I did all 84 with the pens stretching me out. Thankyou for the dare

limits: bodily fluids, photos and videos, family, friends, writing on body, panty stuffing

toys: 6", 7", 9", 10" dildo, S, M, L butt plug, nipple clamps, XL vibrating butt plug, anal beads, horse cock, knot dildo, tentacle buttplug/dildo
royalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM   #4
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the Report!

Which of your plugs can you fit in at the Moment? And which of them can you fit in comfortable?

And what is a tentacle Plug??

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk