Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #61
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

Who Can be Hypnotised - Most people that want to be can go to some level. You do have to put away any fear or doubt as this will be picked up by your subconcious and will affect the outcome. Young people are often easier to hyp as they are more open to experimenting anyway. Some people go deep at the first attempt, some never seem to let go enough to get past the light stage.

Levels - light is like a daydream where you are aware of what is going on but don't care. Simple tasks can be done but it is easy to resist. Medium is where you remember bits but it it is hard to. You can carry out more tasks automatically when commanded to and some post hyp suggestions, like, whenever someone posts 'lol' you laugh for 30 seconds regardless of whose is around etc. The deepest level is called somanbulism and it is similar to the level sleepwalkers are in. Total amnesia is normal after the event. Complicated tasks can be performed, eg, imagine now I am inserting a buttplug, feel it inside you, become aware of the texture, etc or whenever I say CUM to you, you must instantly have a massive orgasm, the feeling in your balls is so strong you shoot further than you ever have as your muscles involved with ejaculation work stronger, etc. Great to give a slave a dozen orgasms one after another till he is wiped out.

Dangers - none really from the hypnosis. You can't get stuck in it. Eventually you just drift into a normal sleep and wake yourself. The only real danger is that you are commanded to do something dangerous and go through with it, or a suggestion is given which continues to effect you later in an unintended way. Eg when you hear a particular song you behave in a certain way, or are unable to move your arms, so later you are out driving and the song comes on the radio. This type of suggestion needs to be qualified or removed after being initually used. Qualified means adding something like...this suggestion only works when you are in a safe enviroment, or only works when we are in contact online etc.

Will answer other questions later.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:09 AM   #62
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

I have tried "I-doser". I'm not sure that this can qualify as a hypnotizing thing.
The ones that I tried had some interesting results. Some people say that they do work some say they don't. I found that some ones work for me and others don't. The ones that did work on me were: ABomb (my favorite), !Rave!, Hash, Out of Body and Trip.

I don't remember the website but just type i-doser on Google and you should find it. The downside is that all of them require payment. I believe that there are some pirated ones though if you don't want to pay.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #63
AsYouSay

My favorite file from the warpmymind.com site is the "Email Slave" {Description: The listener will obey any commands they get in an email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO" in them. The file also encourages them to pass it on to others.}
+: Various forms of control, private or semi-public, teasing/edging, exhibitionism/nudity, embarassing, hypno control, predicament, CBT (no damage), bondage, chance dares (especially dares we both agree to risk THEN roll dice to see who must do the dare)

-: Heavy pain, family/friends, public, illegal, poop, anal, anything permanent, crossdressing, face pics

m/gay/U.S./18+ only

Last edited by AsYouSay; 09-17-2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Removed link to 18+ site (sorry!)
AsYouSay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:07 AM   #64
womble

I've used this file and it works on me. Even when I listern to it less it still works. I can also be triggered through pms.

The forgetting all about bit doesn't work me but the rest still does.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #65
cjwill

Default Tapes address??

Can anyone tell be the link to any of these tapes they are talking about? PM here please.
cjwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #66
metalchick

I tried them before, but I've never had any results because I didn't try for long enough.
But last night, I downloaded a file (tentacle hentai, which I think is male oriented, but it still works for me...) and told myself i would give myself two weeks for it to work, and it actually partially worked the first time! I couldn't feel all the effects, but I couldn't believe it worked that quick!
metalchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #67
yourslave1984

i definatly really like the idea of this, and find it a massive turn on. if i ever get a real life owner it would be absolutly amazing if they could hypnotise me.

i downloaded the pleasure and punishment one yesterday (where i am compelld to strip then feel like i'm bound, then will feel my mistress give me 30 mins of pleasure, the hardest i've ever been but not cum, then 30 mins of pain, then she would put me in chastity for 12 hours and i wouldn't be able to cum for 12 hours and if i touch my cock i'd even feel the chastity device) but i listened to it one yesterday, and just had a two hour sleep with it playing through my headphones on repeat and still doesn't work.

but gonna keep trying as to be honest how amazing it would be and feel if it does work is worth a little of my time listening to it each day
yourslave1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:40 PM   #68
submissive_puppy

I tried that one too and I just felt something..|down there|...nothing else but I found some other very interesting tracks.

18/M/Europe

light pain, puppy training, bondage, role play, CBT, NT,daily activities' control,chastity
extreme pain, wax play,
anal, cross dressing, pee, poo, cum eating, public

Toys I have: duct tape, ropes, cloth pegs, belts,weights
staples , pins, rulers and others
submissive_puppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hypnosis, hypnotic