Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2022, 04:06 PM   #1
Dare_U
Baby Member

Default Humiliating exposure while answering a questionnaire (Kik/TG) (easy or extreme)

Humiliating Exposure while answering a questionnaire (Kik/TG) (easy or extreme)

If you like to answer some questions, get nude, feeling humiliated and (safely) exposed, this dare could be something for you.

This dare will be available in 2 different difficulties and is for males and females.
The easier version will contain just some sexual questions about you and the exposing task.
The extreme version is only for the brave people that want to be completely exposed (in private). It contains some other questions and more specific tasks but the main difference are very personal informations you'll have to share here for total humiliation and exposure.

Safety and privacy are very important to me and the top priority. This dare will be only seen by me and not shared in any way except you give permission to do so. In any other case, this will not be seen by anyone else. This way, you can experience real exposure and humiliation without any risk for your private life. It's extremely important to me that you can have a safe experience here. This contains even more the extreme version of the dare because of the really personal informations that will be shared with me. If you're interested in that, I encourage you to try it and keep in mind that I won't share anything from this dare with anyone.

It works like this:

1. Post in this thread that you want to answer a questionnaire. It's easier for me when you add a way for me to contact you (Kik or Telegram, it's easier to send the video with TG). State in your post if you want to do the easy dare or if you want to do the extreme version.

2. I'll send you a questionnaire with 14 (15 when extreme) questions. They're about your sexual experience, kinks and fantasies, so you will share your secrets with me. (Extreme version: There will be very personal tasks included between the questions itself)

3. The dare itself: You will film yourself for this whole dare. Answer the questions you received from me one by one.
After answering a question you will strip one piece of clothing on cam.
When you're naked continue answering the questions but start masturbating while doing so until you answered everything.
(Extreme version: Give the personal informations from the instruction when you're supposed to. Do the tasks as well as described)

4. After answering the last question you have to cum on cam to end the dare.

5. After you finished the dare, send the video to me to share your exposure and feel even more humiliated.

Are you brave enough for this dare?

Again, safety and privacy is extremely important for me and your video won't be shared in any way. Have fun feeling exposed!

Last edited by Dare_U; 08-16-2022 at 09:29 AM.
Dare_U is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
closed