Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2017, 12:10 PM   #1
SUBurbia

Default 26 f needs humiliating anal punishment

Hey there, my dominant friend offers me to ask the crowd for humiliating anal punishment because i stopped at our last fisting experience before 3 days. Now im ready for my punishment.

I give you report here in the thread.

My toys are: 10 clothespins, 2 ropes, ballgag, enema, strapon 4 cm x 20cm, suction dildo 3 cm x 15 cm, vibrator 2,5 cm x 12 cm, analchain, ruler, very big butt plug

My limits are: Friends, Family, visable violations, pictures, poop, extreme pain
SUBurbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:30 PM   #2
BadBadger
getDare Sweetheart

Prepare and make a 20 Minute show for your friend. Present your backdoor to him and try to convince him that he should fuck you anal only the next week. Use your toys to show him how good and needy your asshole is.
Try to make an awesome presentation, because he's allowed to spank you once with your ruler for every mistake he thinks you made during your presentation.

Just ask me for a report and I'll send you a (short) one.

Likes/Dislikes and Toys
BadBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBurbia View Post
Hey there, my dominant friend offers me to ask the crowd for humiliating anal punishment because i stopped at our last fisting experience before 3 days. Now im ready for my punishment.

I give you report here in the thread.

My toys are: 10 clothespins, 2 ropes, ballgag, enema, strapon 4 cm x 20cm, suction dildo 3 cm x 15 cm, vibrator 2,5 cm x 12 cm, analchain, ruler, very big butt plug

My limits are: Friends, Family, visable violations, pictures, poop, extreme pain
Have your Dom give you a 1 littler enema. Then, he should block it with the vibrator, on max of course and start to fuck you on your cunt.

Of course, you should warn him to stop when you are about to cum, and shut down the vibrator too.

Afterwards, he gets to slap you 10 times on your clit.

Then, he turns the vibrator back on, fucks you, stops at the appropriate time, and slaps your clit again... he should do this 5 times in a row.

On the last time, you can cum. He will then release you of the enema by removing the vibrator from your ass!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, girl, humiliation, punishment, slave