Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-15-2017, 08:42 PM   #16
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izon View Post
Use a rough wash cloth to scrub your pussy good and hard for three minutes. Follow this by 25 flicks to your clit. Apply toothpaste after the flicks and edge. Repeat this three times and feel free to share how red your pussy is afterwards.

Ok so I started and as soon as I hit my pussy with the rag it was already in my head it d gonna be a long 3 mins . I was a little wet before starting so it helped a little but I was so glad to be done with the 3 mins but then the flicks and I didn't get them all I did 10 and then added the toothpaste I tryed to edge but I couldn't (hard for me to without vib) tryed for 2 mins though. Then went back to the rag. This time it was a bit less worse bc of the toothpaste. But then by now it had been burning so I was almost rubbing 5he toothpaste in more.. Didn't get thought the flicks again. Or the edge.
I didn't grab a pic bc I forgot my phone n the other room. But it was very red and burning
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83347 **Pm dares *
Punishmypussy_rough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 04:53 PM   #17
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Get your two largest dildo's and DP yourself with them. If you can, edge with your vibe only using it on the base of the dildos. If you can't toothpaste your clit and use it on there to edge, then ice until fully melted to cool off properly.

If willing, PM pic of yourself nicely stuffed. If you cum, you must come back and ask for proper punishment. Otherwise keep them both in until you get a new dare.
So I started by inserting the largest into my pussy. Then started to insert the 2nd largest into my ass which was hard and took a min to get it in. I then tryed to edge with my vib at the base but I couldn't so I added the toothpaste which instantly burned. Then I tryed to edge and I came :/ oops then I put the ice on and basically numbed my clit lol
Old 06-22-2017, 04:58 PM   #18
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
Strip nude, insert your ben wa balls into your pussy and your butt plug into your ass. Now put on tight shorts/panties and place your vibrator against your pussy (it should be placed so that your clothing holds it in place even when you move around). If you have sizable breasts you may also wear a sports bra.

Do sets of jumping jacks, push ups and situps in increasing numbers until you cant go any more (i.e. do 1 jumping jack, 1 push up and 1 sit up, then 2 of each, then 3 of each etc.).

Report back with how many you managed (and I would love to see a pic of you when you're done).

So I started after work so I was tired. But my butt plug kept sliding out on the jump n jack asnd the vin kept falling down. But I did come while I was doing the sit ups.
I got to 6 sets but had to quit I was to tired and was hard to do any of them with the vin making me weak
Old 06-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #19
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound&Fury View Post
Awww no peehole!? Bummer. Okay well here's my suggestion otherwise:

You'll need:
- Dildo x2
- tray full of ice cubes
- some hot sauce or bengay
- dice/number generator

First roll a 6 sided die, or a random number generator to get a number between 1 and 6. Take the biggest dildo you can fit in your ass and pussy, put them in their respective hole, and sit on them. Once on, pull your clit out and rub an ice cube on it until the cube melts. Once melted, apply a liberal amount of the hot sauce/bengay and rub yourself to orgasm. Repeat the process the number of times you rolled or generated.

Ok so i started with putting my dildo in my ass first which was painful then I pushed the larger one into my pussy and could feel every bump on it bc of the one in my ass already. Then the ice felt like it took forever to melt and was so cold and numb. Then I put the toothpaste on and it started stinging and burning esp when rubbing it it with my vib (I can't orgasm without it) but when I was doing the 2nd oeicr of ice I thought would be better bc it would cool the toothpaste but it actually just kinda made it burn more and drip everywheree plus I was senstivite
from cumming... I rolled a 3 so I did it 3 times.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #20
Punishmypussy_rough

Sorry for the late replay I did them but couldn't get online I accidently deleted the 2 pics I took from these. Sorry guys.
Feel free to post more dares
Old 06-22-2017, 05:23 PM   #21
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I wanted to know what that Lmao which you use so much means, so I googled it. Among the results, I found out what the spanish translation of it was, and I really had a laugh at how the Spanish version is more fit to this site than the original English saying:

"Laughing Until My Ass Is Broken Appart"!

I just thought I would share that...

Anyway... Since we are talking about breaking asses...

Insert the anal beads on you, followed by your thickest dildo or vibrator or whatever. Use hot sauce as lube.

Hump on it nonstop for 30 minutes.

Send me picture proof, either SkyPe (preferred) or KiK.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:33 PM   #22
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
I wanted to know what that Lmao which you use so much means, so I googled it. Among the results, I found out what the spanish translation of it was, and I really had a laugh at how the Spanish version is more fit to this site than the original English saying:

"Laughing Until My Ass Is Broken Appart"!

I just thought I would share that...

Anyway... Since we are talking about breaking asses...

Insert the anal beads on you, followed by your thickest dildo or vibrator or whatever. Use hot sauce as lube.

Hump on it nonstop for 30 minutes.

Send me picture proof, either SkyPe (preferred) or KiK.
Haha I dont even remember using lmao. But that is funny...
I dought I can fit both in there. The anal beads alone are hard to fit all. And the largest dildo I don't even think I've had in alone lol. This is gonna be hard. 😂😭 and I don't have hot sauce as mentioned before
The following user says Thank You to Punishmypussy_rough for this post:
Old 06-22-2017, 05:48 PM   #23
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Well done on completing my dare (even if you lost the pics). If you'd like to do another;

Strip nude, insert your anal beads then squat down over your vibrator. The vibrator should be positioned so that only by sqatting uncomfortably low can you get any pleasure from it. You may stand up as often as you like and for as long as you like but you should not stop until you've had at least one orgasm.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:04 PM   #24
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishmypussy_rough View Post
Haha I dont even remember using lmao. But that is funny...
I dought I can fit both in there. The anal beads alone are hard to fit all. And the largest dildo I don't even think I've had in alone lol. This is gonna be hard. 😂😭 and I don't have hot sauce as mentioned before
The dare sounds hard? It is an easy one coming from me!

Use the same toothpaste you will use for Sound&Fury then...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:12 PM   #25
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
The dare sounds hard? It is an easy one coming from me!

Use the same toothpaste you will use for Sound&Fury then...
Yes haha bc the anal beads I have are around 13inches long with balls getting bigger and then largest dildo I have is pretty big with large bumps on it.
And ok. Tootoast it is :/ haha.
Thanks for the "easy?" dare lol
Old 06-22-2017, 06:31 PM   #26
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Here's something different, try it out I would say.

Get a funnel, some eggs and whipcream.

Now start cracking away those eggs into your pussy, then give yourself a whipcream enema.
You can always top off your pussy with some whipcream as well.

When you're all done, use some big items to plug yourself for 10 minutes or so.

Have fun and good night
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:43 PM   #27
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Here's something different, try it out I would say.

Get a funnel, some eggs and whipcream.

Now start cracking away those eggs into your pussy, then give yourself a whipcream enema.
You can always top off your pussy with some whipcream as well.

When you're all done, use some big items to plug yourself for 10 minutes or so.

Have fun and good night
Hmm I'm thinking that could possibly cause an infection. ?(I also do not have a funnel )
Old 06-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #28
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

You're looking for harsh torture, huh? You will take a 2-liter enema with the water combined with about half a cup of hot sauce and hold in for five minutes. At the same time, cover your clit and pussy lips with hot sauce. While you are filled with the enema, you will take 50 hand spanks, alternating every five swats and 20 strokes of the whip, ten on each cheek.

I expect a full report and ideally pic proof as well sent by PM. If you can't send the proof by PM, you have Kik?

Last edited by brat_tamer; 06-22-2017 at 07:18 PM.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:41 PM   #29
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
You're looking for harsh torture, huh? You will take a 2-liter enema with the water combined with about half a cup of hot sauce and hold in for five minutes. At the same time, cover your clit and pussy lips with hot sauce. While you are filled with the enema, you will take 50 hand spanks, alternating every five swats and 20 strokes of the whip, ten on each cheek.

I expect a full report and ideally pic proof as well sent by PM. If you can't send the proof by PM, you have Kik?
Omg lol no one reads. I have no hot sauce.
I don't have a enema bag. Do u have another way of doing one
Old 06-22-2017, 08:07 PM   #30
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishmypussy_rough View Post
Omg lol no one reads. I have no hot sauce.
I don't have a enema bag. Do u have another way of doing one
You could try using a plastic bottle with a neck small enough to insert into your anal opening. Also, without the hot sauce, try and mix in any spicy food item you can. If that won't work, simply take the enema, but you will have to hold it for ten minutes and take twice the spankings and whippings.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk