Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-10-2017, 09:30 PM   #1
LucyB
getDare Devil

Question Thoughts on Extremely Long Dares....

What's the deal with these extremely long dares? I see people that are denied for months at a time from even touching. And edging 832 times? If you are not allowed to cum for some reason for a few days I understand it but at some point the cum has to go somewhere, am I right?
I joined Get Dare because I like the idea of tease, denial, ruined orgasms, doing this before I can do that, making other people do things. I came here to try new things. Meet new people. Learn more about my body in maybe other ways then I could have thought of on my own. And most of all being accountable to someone (or multiple people) for how and when things happen. It really spices it up. I don't want to be stuck in a 386, 504 day denial. Does this actually make some people happy? Not knocking it. Just trying to understand....

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:32 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Some people do like it, but I never know if they actually follow through on it or not. I just take the posts and the threads as they come.

This is why I prefer the simpler and quicker bets and dares, that way they get done and accounted for.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:38 PM   #3
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Some people do like it, but I never know if they actually follow through on it or not. I just take the posts and the threads as they come.

This is why I prefer the simpler and quicker bets and dares, that way they get done and accounted for.
I very much agree. 2-3 days max is pretty much my limit unless it's just something tacked on like 'every time you orgasm this week you'll put your left hand in the air' or something. It doesn't interfere with my ability to accept other dares I think are fun and it can kind of accumulate. 'You can't do anything until you've done 500 edges with a hand tied behind your back and standing on your head' just doesn't sound doable to me.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:47 PM   #4
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Some people are into very long denial (you will see some denied till winter I think ) or extreme edging. Some of them are actually owned (have a dom) and it's mostly like a training/punishment, some just like denying themselves that long because it's their fetish/kink. For me; I could go for a couple of weeks denial maximum I guess.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:53 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Aaaaaaaand a whole lot of people dont really do the things they claim!
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:59 PM   #6
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
Some people are into very long denial (you will see some denied till winter I think ) or extreme edging. Some of them are actually owned (have a dom) and it's mostly like a training/punishment, some just like denying themselves that long because it's their fetish/kink. For me; I could go for a couple of weeks denial maximum I guess.
Interesting. I love extreme denial but love to orgasm at least once a day or once every couple of days. Otherwise it loses it's turn on for me.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-10-2017, 10:02 PM   #7
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
I would imagine so. It seems like an awful long time for some people. I think there''s a snuck orgasm here, an edge there. Unless you are in some sort of titanium chastity belt without the keys there's not really any way to prove it. I'm sure even that can be gotten around somehow. It the honour system around here I guess.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-10-2017, 10:04 PM   #8
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
People who do that are just ruining it for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Interesting. I love extreme denial but love to orgasm at least once a day or once every couple of days. Otherwise it loses it's turn on for me.
A couple of weeks denial build up crazy long orgasms for me because of all the teasing

Old 06-10-2017, 10:11 PM   #9
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
People who do that are just ruining it for themselves.

A couple of weeks denial build up crazy long orgasms for me because of all the teasing
It always amazes me what different people like. I've gone weeks without cumming or even touching and never really thought of it or cared. Then there's weeks where I want to cum 10 times a day. Then I like post orgasm torture and a lot of people are turned off by it. It's all so fascinating!

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-10-2017, 10:22 PM   #10
PretendThisIsClever

I agree. One of the reasons I waited so long to make an account was because I would never want to have something like that. To be honest, right now I have to do like, 25 more edges for one thing and can't cum for about a day (that's actually from one of your dares thank you very much) which is more than I thought I'd commit too.
Maybe they have all of those to do, but it's like....i dunno... the National Debt. No one expects it to be paid off, but it's something to hold over their head.
I hope they at least enjoy it
100% Rope bunny
94% Masochist
71% Degradee
58% Experimentalist
53% Vanilla
52% Exhibitionist
51% Brat
50% Voyeur

Remember, for everything on this site and beyond it, always make sure you have positive verbal consent before 'playing'. Stay safe and have fun!
PretendThisIsClever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:22 PM   #11
Diagon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
What's the deal with these extremely long dares? I see people that are denied for months at a time from even touching. And edging 832 times? If you are not allowed to cum for some reason for a few days I understand it but at some point the cum has to go somewhere, am I right?
I joined Get Dare because I like the idea of tease, denial, ruined orgasms, doing this before I can do that, making other people do things. I came here to try new things. Meet new people. Learn more about my body in maybe other ways then I could have thought of on my own. And most of all being accountable to someone (or multiple people) for how and when things happen. It really spices it up. I don't want to be stuck in a 386, 504 day denial. Does this actually make some people happy? Not knocking it. Just trying to understand....
I honestly couldn't have put it better myself. I made my account here over a year ago in the hopes of trying out some new things, or making myself accountable to others for things I already planned to do(denial being the main example, it's hard to justify doing that just for myself). And edging is fun and all, but I can typically only edge a handful of times in a single session before I'm bound to cum. How on earth does anybody edge hundreds of times without incident?
Posts like those are why, for over a year, I barely used this site whatsoever. I've only just started taking it seriously (special thanks to those Horny Boys threads of yours, and my newfound love for teasing strangers on the internet. I thought I was a Sub, turns out I'm a Switch). Honestly your threads, with their realistic and achievable dares steeped in accountability, are what have saved this site for me. Over 90% of my posts have been just in the last few days, and my account reputation has gone from "Baby Member" to "Senior Member" in like 2 days(due in no small way to a certain poem ). I went from lukewarm to boiling with desire for this place and am loving every minute I spend here now.

(That said I also don't mean to tread on the toes of anyone who loves all those other kinds of dares. No kinkshaming here, they're just not for me.)

Last edited by Diagon; 06-10-2017 at 10:25 PM.
Diagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:31 PM   #12
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It always amazes me what different people like. I've gone weeks without cumming or even touching and never really thought of it or cared. Then there's weeks where I want to cum 10 times a day. Then I like post orgasm torture and a lot of people are turned off by it. It's all so fascinating!
Yes, I don't enjoy post orgasm torture much. There are a lot more and exploring them is the best thing to do.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:53 AM   #13
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretendThisIsClever View Post
I agree. One of the reasons I waited so long to make an account was because I would never want to have something like that. To be honest, right now I have to do like, 25 more edges for one thing and can't cum for about a day (that's actually from one of your dares thank you very much) which is more than I thought I'd commit too.
Maybe they have all of those to do, but it's like....i dunno... the National Debt. No one expects it to be paid off, but it's something to hold over their head.
I hope they at least enjoy it
Lol. The national debt. Good way to put it.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-11-2017, 08:02 AM   #14
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diagon View Post
I honestly couldn't have put it better myself. I made my account here over a year ago in the hopes of trying out some new things, or making myself accountable to others for things I already planned to do(denial being the main example, it's hard to justify doing that just for myself). And edging is fun and all, but I can typically only edge a handful of times in a single session before I'm bound to cum. How on earth does anybody edge hundreds of times without incident?
Posts like those are why, for over a year, I barely used this site whatsoever. I've only just started taking it seriously (special thanks to those Horny Boys threads of yours, and my newfound love for teasing strangers on the internet. I thought I was a Sub, turns out I'm a Switch). Honestly your threads, with their realistic and achievable dares steeped in accountability, are what have saved this site for me. Over 90% of my posts have been just in the last few days, and my account reputation has gone from "Baby Member" to "Senior Member" in like 2 days(due in no small way to a certain poem ). I went from lukewarm to boiling with desire for this place and am loving every minute I spend here now.

(That said I also don't mean to tread on the toes of anyone who loves all those other kinds of dares. No kinkshaming here, they're just not for me.)
I'm glad my dares have helped you regain your love of this site. It's a great resource for individuals or couples looking for some time away from the monotony of masterbating or good old fashion missonary style sex.
I would never post a dare that wasn't unachievable. The way I come up with most of my dares is trying them myself in a female form then adapting for the males. I would never post a dare that was more than a couple of days because I wouldn't be interested in that. Mama like's cumming too much (if you know what I'm saying ).

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #15
RedMike

For myself i have found out that you get "better" with time. Means you can take more denial or more edges. And to keep things interesting i think you need to push yourself further and further with that. 2 or 3 days of denial was a lot for me some time ago now thats nothing to special and i need to go a week with some good amount of teasing to get to the point where i "have" to cum. I think people who can take month are just more experieced than i am. And they might be older which also increases the time between orgasms

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308812
RedMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk