Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2023, 12:41 PM   #19
sissybill
Distinguished Member

back wen i liked women my x was a stripper at a show n tell in phila pa
she was wanting too get the money making nights thurs/fri/sat nights
she asked her boss how do i get those nights? he said well one thing yu could do is hook me up with yur sexy boyfreind . she i dont if he would do it but ill try
she came home one night n said yu want me to work the good nights n make way more money? i said hell yes n she said yu will hav to blow my boss he likes yu n i said omg noway few nights later she brought him home n i just got out the shower n she said cum out here not knowing he was in our apartment i came out naked omg i was shocked n they both cum over here right now so i walked over to them n she says i told yu he had a little dick. she said look thats a real cock n her boss pulled out his 10" dick it was getting hard as he looked at me n said get on yur knees n kiss it n ill giv kim all the good nights she says do it now! i got on my knees n kissed the head of his dick n just as i kissed it he grabbed my head n shoved his dick in my mouth i tryed to push back but hes a body builder n couldnt they both said suck it n keep sucking it until he cums down yur throat omg i couldnt pull it out so i obeyed n kept sucking untill he shot a huge load in my mouth n all over my face i was so humiliated n she said good boy n guess what? i said what? i video it all now i got yu n they both laughed n said yu dont want this to get out? yu will be his cum dump until i we say so i was horrofied n had no choice i tryed saying no once she brough ou on her phone in front of freinds n i said noooooo so they have been useing me as his cum dump for 4 yrs until she left me for the bouncer
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissybill for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, questions, truth