Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #151
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

he sees kitty waiting for them in the den. ready for anything kitty looks at them and says, I can handle both of you all night. Slowly FrogMan and PI walk in and gaze into kitty's eyes with excitement and anticipation of the events that are about to transpire

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #152
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandguy View Post
he sees kitty waiting for them in the den. ready for anything kitty looks at them and says, I can handle both of you all night. Slowly FrogMan and PI walk in and gaze into kitty's eyes with excitement and anticipation of the events that are about to transpire
I asked him to post, and he totally didn't read any of the previous post's but it's cool.

PI sits on his couch curious to what frogman will do, Frog starts rubbing and pinching kitties tits, then he takes off her gag and say's beg me to suck my cock, Kitty automatically get's on her knee's and says. *Please may I suck your cock.* "why should I let you do that?" *B.c I am so good at it and I love cock* "alright if you really want it." Frog drops his pant's and pulls out his cock, Kitty spits on it then slide's it in her mouth. Sucking and rubbing her tongue all over it. Frogman starts to thrust it down her throat, pushing deeper and deeper. Kitty gags a little bit but soon regains her composure, Frogman starts moaning and then quickly busts, shot after shot down her throat, after he finishes cumming he starts pissing. "swallow it all down now" Kitty get a weird sickening look on her face but swallows it down. After frog is done with his human toilet he asks her to lick his dick clean, she does. PI then walks over to Nikki who is just watching awestruck, and he passionately makes out with her. Pushing his tongue deep into her mouth.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #153
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Frogman looks over at the action PI is getting
"Does that look like a good idea to you?"
"Looks nice to me" says kitty.
"Well okay then bring me those lips."
Kitty closes her eyes and gets on her tippy toes to start with a kiss.
Frogman then drops to his knees and sticks his middle finger into her wet pussy.
Kitty gasps and falls back and lands on her butt.
She lays there as Frogman stands over her
Frogman then lowers his sack into Kitty's mouth
"Well there you go start making out!" Frogman announces

Mean while PI begins to make his move on Nikki

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #154
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

As PI is sucking on Nikki's tongue he pulls away and puts his hand in hers, "follow me will ya" she nods. PI pulls her into the kitchen, "if you do something for me I will do something for you deal?" She says, "sure" So PI opens the fridge and grab's a can of whip cream, he first takes a long hit off the can displacing the air in his lungs getting him a bit high. Then he squirts some on his dick. *trying to hold his hit in he says* "suck me off and clean" Nikki gets on her knees and begins to deep throat, PI is surprised by how good she is. Licking her tongue all over his dick and sucking it hard almost hurting but yet feeling so damn good. Within minutes he cums in her mouth she swallows it all down, then runs her tongue all over his cock again showing extra attention to the head. Nikki smiles at him as she rise's, "now my turn hmm" she starts going through the cabinets, "Alright." She pulls down her panties from under her mini skirt and hands them to PI, "put those on first thing." PI obeys.

Then she grabs a banana and pours some chocolate sauce on it, "here, fuck me with this." PI takes the banana and inserts it into her slowly at first gaining more speed as he continues. She says,"shove a finger in my ass and slow it down a little bit." PI does as she says, a few minutes go by as she cums all over the banana and his hand, "eat the banana and lick all your fingers on both hands. PI eats the banana covered in her juices and the chocolate, "mmm this tastes so good can I clean you up?" he asks. "yeah" After licking his hands, he puts his head under her mini skirt and licks her clean. She begins to moan so he doesn't stop then she cum's again right into his mouth. He finishes cleaning her up.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:12 PM   #155
smartyboy

After Kitty is cleaned up they grab a brandig iron with the words "Slut" and "Pussy" on it and burn it on her face.
smartyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #156
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Kitty wakes up from having a nightmare. Shes laying on the ground wearing panties, bra, and her maid outfit. She soon realizes she is covered in cum. She stands up and and feels something in her panties, so she pulls out her panties and looks inside, her panties are full of cum. Then she sees a sign next her says,"Hey sweety, If you are reading this then everyone is done with you for the night, Please give yourself a bra connection wedgie, and go down to the basement to sleep, You have to sleep in your bra and panties, but you can take off the out-fit." "PS if you drop any cum lick it up." Kitty Unhooks her bra and pulls her panties up and through her bra re connecting it. Some of the cum drips onto the hardwood floor and down her legs, she get on her hands and knees to lick it up, then moves her hands over her legs and licks her hands. Then she goes down to the basement to pass out for the night.

Old 05-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #157
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

She wakes up the next morning around 8 or so.
She finds new clothes ready for her next to the bed in the basement she puts them all on but forgetting the panties and heads up stairs to see Nikki PI and Frogman sleeping naked on the couch. She decides that because she is the maid she should make breakfast for the lot of them.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,

Last edited by frogman91234; 05-14-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #158
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty cooked eggs and sausage.
While she is cooking she feels something cold shoot strait up her ass.
"EEEEK!!"
she turns around to see Nikki smiling holding a frozen sausage in her hand.
"I think you forgot to put something on" Nikki says
Kitty wincing a little blushes and asks if Nikki is ready to eat.
Nikki smiles and nods
Nikki then gets on her knees and begins to eat Kitty out

Old 05-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #159
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty starts to moan a bit

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #160
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Frogman comes in and starts going at kitty from behind, surprising her and asks, "so is breakfast almost done?" Kitty is moaning. "erm, yeah very shortly." Frog keeps thrusting then stops when he is about to bust, He waits till kitty is about to have her orgasm then begins again. Afterwards he has kitty lick his dick clean and he stalks back out to the living room. Nikki hands kitty her panties she left down in the basement, "put these on in a bra-connection wedgie and don't let your juices get on the floor." Kitty puts on the panties clumsily with her heels on. Then Nikki pinches and flicks Kittys nipples for a while, While she continues to cool.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #161
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty quickly finishes up with break fast and starts taking it over to the table. Nikki done for a while goes and gets PI and frogman from the living room.

Just as Kitty finishes loading up the table, Nikki comes in leading PI by his morning wood.
"Kitty would you fix this please?"
"What should I do?' Kitty responds

Last edited by frogman91234; 05-16-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #162
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki shrugs
"I don't really care... and by the looks of it I don't think he does either."

Kitty looks at the well hung PI who is still mostly asleep.

(Frogman Nikki and PI all slept in only their underware. PI just boxers, Frogman Under shirt and boxers, Nikki in her thin tank top and panties)

She gets on her knees and pulls down his boxers. His dick springs out startling her as it almost hits her face.

She then slowly begins to pull back PI's foreskin with her tounge. PI moans a little. She then starts to lick and suck just on the tip of his dick.

Nikki and Frogman sit down to eat.

Kitty then slowy works her mouth down to the base of PI's dick.
She pulls her head up and off then blows on the head a little then works her way back down. PI just stands there smiling.

Watching this Frogman got a bit excited. He turns to see Nikki eating her sauage very suggestingly. And notices her nipples erect through her thin shirt.

Nikki notices Frogman's tent. She uses one hand to open Frogman's boxers letting his dick out, then she begins to stroke it.

Frogman wanting to return the favor slips his hand into Nikkis panities and begins to play with her clit

Old 05-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #163
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI stands there in heaven, fluttering his eyes open lazily. All at once it happens, the best feeling ever as he shoots his cum deep into the back of Kitty's throat. She swallows it all up sucking and slurping. Afterwards she licks the tip clean and pulls his boxers back up. He is still in a dream state so she directs him to the table having him sit down. She moves around the table making sure everyone has a plate and there is even one for her. As Nikki is now getting felt up and her clit played with, as she is playing with Frogman's dick, she mumbles, "Kitty put your plate on the f-floooor, ahhh, nooo using your handsssss." Kitty sets her plate down on the floor and starts to eat it only using her face, she can feel her pussy start to get wet being so humiliated, She gets a sausage in her teeth and goes down on it some sucking it like a cock. Frogman works his fingers more quickly in and out then stops altogether to play with Nikki's clit, Her back arches and her body spasms as her cum comes rushing out. PI smiles to himself as he crawls under the table and starts licking Nikki's juices up. At first she was surprised jumping slightly in her chair then she relaxes continuing to play with Frogman, She works a little faster with her pumping then she just squeezes it, Frogman is sitting about a foot from the table and with his dick aiming up he manages to cum all over his left overs that he didn't finish, He sets the plate on the ground for Kitty to finish.

Old 05-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #164
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Frogman is leaning back relaxing as his dick is getting soft. With a little cum still at the tip. Nikki is extremely destrcated with PI doing his work. She was very sensitive after that last orgasm.

*Kitty finishes eating Frogman's Left overs*

"Hey Kitty" Frogman calls
*Kitty looks over attentavly*
"Clean this up to would you" Frogman says while he motions to his dick
Kitty crawls under the table with PI and puts the head of Frogman's dick into her mouth as she sucks hard like a vaccum cleaner (She does this because Frogman is soft)
*Frogman rolls his head back in extacy with a moan*
Kitty feeling Frogman's dick begin to harden again begins to get more wet herself.
This does not go un-noticed by PI

"STOP!!!" PI annonces!
Kitty pulls off of Frogman and looks over at him same as Nikki and Frog
"I have an Idea! Nikki Sit on Frog's lap"
Nikki curious of his idea does as told (Nikki sits in Frogs lap with her legs spread wider than his)
"Okay now Kitty go back to sucking Frog"
Kitty begins to suck Frog again.
Nikki is looking down at PI with a confused face
"Okay now give me a second Nikki"
PI gets behind Kitty and pulls down her panties.
He then slips his dick into her tight pussy
Frogman Lets out a gasp and says "PI keep ramming her she gags every time you do!"
Frog runs his hands under Nikkis tank top and fondles her breasts

PI then gets into the rythem of fucking Kitty when he leans over her and continues to eat out Nikki.

(Okay this is amazing but a bit complicated... Nikki is on Frog's lap getting eaten out by PI while Frog is getting sucked by Kitty. But at the same time PI is doing Kitty doggy stlye.... And Frog is playing with Nikki's Breasts.)

Old 05-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #165
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI laps at Nikki's pussy until she cums in his mouth he drinks up all her juices, and begins to fuck Kitty's more roughly causing her to moan and gag more on Frogman's cock. PI pumps a couple rough strokes busting deep inside Kitty. then he pulls her panties off her, making her move into some weird positions while she is still going down on Frogman. PI then pushes Kitty's panties inside her cunt. He leaves for a moment getting a small pair of panties, and pulls them roughly up her legs, as they go into place frogman shoots his load down her throat. Kitty starts coughing and choking. Nikki lightly slaps her face. "Lick up all that cum, you cum slut." Kitty licks all the cum off Frogman's dick and from Nikki's pussy (some dripped there). PI get's back in his chair to finish his breakfast, Kitty finishes up, Then Frogman points to his plate on the floor, Clean that. Kitty crawls over there, feeling her panties in her cunt is weird she thinks. She licks at her plate pushing her tongue and mouth into/over the food, that is of course covered in Frogman's cum. Nikki and Frogman start making out, PI finishes his breakfast completely then while watching them, notices his hard on. He goes behind kitty and pulls her panties down a little bit then fucks her from behind. She stops eating for a moment. "Don't stop eating finish your plate like a good puppy." She continues but is making a mess of herself while she tries to match the rhythms. PI busts in her ass then fixes her underwear, so it will leak into them.

(Frog Man Your awesome.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay