Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2015, 06:42 AM   #1
alja
Distinguished Member

Default Manage my calendar

A while ago I saw a nice thread by llll434 and I decided I'd give it a shot too.

I've created a calendar for myself. Since I don't like the layout of the original and I'd miss the entries, I gave it a bit more structure. I will not do any tasks while commuting or being with my spouse. That means certain time frames are unavailable and I've marked those in red. Additionally the whole weekends are off limits and thus invisible in the calendar.

Plese keep in mind that I'm from Germany and the calendar is in my local time (which is another thing to prevent confusion). That means all times in the calendar are UTC+1 except when dailight savings is active (which results in UTC+2).

I have a 9-6-job, so I will only do low-key tasks during this timeframe. In any case I will not do anything crossing my limits (which you can find in my signature). Please try to keep tasks within a few hours length and please don't add whole day tasks.

Any of these rules can be changed at any time, so make sure to check before adding something to my calendar.

http://teamup.com/ks741f88f139f6a5a0/

Make it as hard for me as you like. I'll post daily reports (which is exactly what llll434 does in the original thread).

Last edited by alja; 09-27-2015 at 06:44 AM.
alja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 02:42 PM   #2
alja
Distinguished Member

Is there anything wrong with my calendar? Is there any rule preventing you from assigning me tasks? Or is it the week of preparation time?

Please tell me what it is. Or add some tasks, please.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:10 AM   #3
alja
Distinguished Member

I updated the likes and limits and moved them into my blog. The text is too long for my signature now.

Feel free to post any tasks involving any not that expensive items. I don't hesitate spending $30 a week on toys. Please post any other problems you have with my calendar. If you don't tell me what's wrong, I'm not able to change it.

Please let me enjoy my kink with you. I need more kink in my life and my relationship will not give me that dose of kink. Do I need to beg?
Old 09-28-2015, 09:17 AM   #4
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Could you post any toys, which you own and are willing to use?

Ropes, buttplugs...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 03:57 PM   #5
alja
Distinguished Member

Okay, let's see. I have one dildo with a suction cup and one standard dildo, both can be used however you like within limits. I also have a butt plug and a vibrating butt plug. The latter is a bit slim and drains batteries pretty quickly.

When it comes to restraints, I have 4 cuffs connected with chains like these nice ones but with leather cuffs. I also have a ring gag and a leather blindfold. In addition I have ear plugs and headphones (which are able to hold pretty much any outside noise off together).

I can inflict pain on myself with weighted nipple clamps and a set of 4 clover clamps of which two are connected with a chain. In addition I have a simple but 'nice' leather cat o' nine.

Unfortunately that's it. But as I mentioned I'm willing to buy equipment needed as long as it isn't that much expensive. Of course I'd either need a task for buying or enough time to plan ahead. And the equipment must be available in Germany.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:07 AM   #6
alja
Distinguished Member

I have some bad news unfortunately. My boss told me today, that I'll visit a customer on Monday. That means I'll not be available for any tasks. I'll do all tasks which have been posted, but I'll have to do them one day late. You're welcome to give me any punishment You find appropriate to compensate for this delay.

You are also very welcome to post additional tasks. My calendar is still quite empty.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:56 PM   #7
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

I hope you did use your points well and had a well earned orgasm.

I really do like your reports here.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:42 PM   #8
alja
Distinguished Member

Yeah I did. After my last post, I immediately attached clover clamps to my nipples again and started to masturbate. The feeling was intense. When I was about to have my orgasm, I removed the clamps, which sent waves of pain. They mixed with the orgasm and formed a great cocktail. Furtunately I did all this in bed since I was quite exhausted afterwards. Furtunately I also did not lose consciousness since I had to hurry to be at my workplace in time.

While I write this text I already know that I did not earn a third point but I got a point for the tasks I did the evening before. That means when I had my orgasm I was holding 7 points. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in sexy panties means 3 more points. That means I'm holding 5 points again. I'm probably up to use them on the weekends with my spouse...

On Tuesday I did my hypnosis task. I already told you that I'm not able to write much about those. They make me horny but that's all I can tell. I'm unable to remember what happens when I entrance. I don't know if this is on purpose or if it's just a quirk I have. Of course I also did the hypnosis task I had on Thursday which yielded the same result.

Fortunately I did not have more tasks since I had a few things to manage. That said while I did my thougths always wandered to my calendar and getDare. I imagined how much fun I could have doing tasks. I'm a bit sad having very few tasks for next week. Fortunately I got at least one new task for next week which will be a difficult one. It involves rubberbands. Of course I accept the task, it does not violate any of my limits.

In addition I still have to do:
  • Another walk (points to be won)
  • Bondage chair

It's 4:30am right now and even if I already slept I'll try to take another short nap now. I'll have to do some caning in about 2 hours. I'd love to have an orgasm now but it's better to save them for the weekend. I guess I have to start collecting more points.
Old 10-30-2015, 05:13 AM   #9
alja
Distinguished Member

I did my 50 hits with a cane today in the morning. It was nice and I got pretty aroused by it. It hurts, but I like pain I guess. After I did the caning today, I had to maturbate again. I couldn't hold back and had an orgasm. This means I did use up all points I have saved. That said, I used sexy panties today and thus have 1 point again.

I'm back at home now, work is over for today. Since I could not plan this ahead, I do not have any tasks. In addition I'm not at my flat, so I don't have my tools around. I joined the female slave for 15 minutes thread to have some fun since my spouse is not at home right now.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:09 AM   #10
alja
Distinguished Member

Saturday and Sunday I was with my spouse. Due to good performance with my tasks I had the offer to earn additional points for that week if not wearing any bra. Since I did not use it up to then I had to. I guess I just wanted more points. So I did wear slutty panties and no bra for the whole weekend. Unfortunately this did not work as planned: My spouse was probably quite aroused and we had sex twice. Fortunately I could hold back my orgasm once, so I did only lose 5 points. That said I'm very horny now. (It's been the second time when I held back my orgasm.) Fortunately sexy panties plus no bra means 6 points for the weekend but I used five of them immediately for my orgasm.

Yesterday I was horny while being at work. Very horny. I would probably have had an orgasm at work when I had the points for it. Unfortunately I only had 2 points and I added another point for the sexy panties I wore.

Today I wear sexy panties again, so I have 4 points now. I'll have a chance to impress with my task today and I very much hope that I'll earn more points. I also have two tasks still open:
  • Another walk (points to be won)
  • Bondage chair
I still try to do those as soon as possible.

I also got a new task and I know for sure that I'll hate it. First of all I'll have to choose between annoying sounds or masturbation sounds which will either annoy me or increase my horniness. Second I'll have to masturbate for a while afterwards since I know for sure that there are some pieces I did not wear last year. I'll also need a bit of time to sort it all since my wardrobe isn't that empty. Thus I increased the timeframe for the task by 1 hour. Since it does not violate any of my limits, I grudgingly had to accept. There is also one element which is on neither of my lists: ice cubes. After the task I'll probably add it to one of my lists though. Future will tell which list.

I guess I'll be horny as hell when I finish that task so I'll have to have 5 points when I do it. I guess I'll have to do the Another walk task today to earn more points. I'll probably have to use a much sluttier outfit for it than I originally planned.

I'm a bit sad that the tasks come in quite rarely now. Is it the reports? Are they getting worse? Are you loosing interest? Why so? Please give me advice how to get more tasks.
Old 11-04-2015, 02:40 PM   #11
alja
Distinguished Member

Yesterday I did both tasks from my calendar but did not manage to do any additional task. That unfortunately means I have exactly 5 points since I opted for sexy panties today. But I did two tasks before, since they were posted for yesterday. The first one was my repeated hypnosis task and as always I don't remember anything.

The second task involved anal and rubber bands. It took me a while to find a rubber band big enough to be put at my stomach but I finally succeeded (before I had to do the task). After my hypnosis session I added all rubber bands to my body and prepared another one for my nipples. Then I started the first round with fucking my dildo anally. I like anal, did I tell you that before? Afterwards I did the rubber snaps which hurt a bit. Back then I imagined the task to be quite easy. Stupid me. A couple of snap rounds later my thighs and my upper arms hurt a lot. But I wanted to impress with endurance and thus I kept going. I finally did 30 rounds and ended up using more than the one hour reserved in the calendar. In fact I used almost 90 minutes for the task. Fortunately there was no other task in my calendar afterwards. When I finished the task my ass was feeling used by the long fucking and my thighs and upper arms were burning red. All other rubber bands had left marks too. Those stayed for a couple of hours while the burning red marks stayed for 10 hours or so. I guess I have to add rubber bands to my punishments list. They are absolutely not a like for me. That said it feels good to know I endured it for so long. I hope I did impress with what I did.

Originally I had planned doing the "Another walk" task afterwards, but since it was that late and my body hurt, I immediately went to bed and fell asleep. This morning I also had a hypnosis task which I did after I opted for the sexy panties. Again I cannot tell much about the hypnosis. What I can tell: I start imagining having sex with or giving head to random strangers I see on the streets. I don't know if that's caused by the hypnosis or if it is just a result of being so horny. I guess I never felt as horny as I do right now. I'm so horny that I cannot help but have to touch myself every now and then. Unfortunately this does not help at all but only adds to my horniness.

I guess I will enter the 15 minutes thread now and go to bed afterwards.

Advertisements
Kink Talk