Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 02-21-2024, 05:17 PM   #1
Alex91

Male 32/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

32/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hello again!

I hope this post finds you well, and I hope it piques your curiosity. The world can be a dark and twisted place, and I believe that in the midst of our darkest desires and deepest fantasies, we can still find moments of warmth and connection.

I'm a 32-year-old Dom from UK who's looking to explore the intricacies of human nature and desire with a like-minded female. I'm not here to solely focus on the depravity, but rather to find the sweetness that can coexist within it. After all, life is a complex blend of light and shadow, and our conversations can reflect that duality.

I'd love to include a list of kinks, but honestly the thing keeps changing. Perhaps it's time that I admit I'm just into most things. I love the more depraved themes, even the taboo ones, so if there's something you've been scared to say out loud, or admit to yourself, I'm definitely the right person to talk to.

I promise I won't judge

I prefer to develop mental connection with my sub as I believe a Dom's purpose is to develop his sub, making her not only a better submissive but a better person as well (of course this works both ways). That being said, I'm strict and tough as a Dom to the point that your role will crossover and be sub/slave sometimes, please keep in your mind.

Vanilla wise I Studied Music, currently studying History just for the personal enjoyment.
Love literature but hate elitists and opinionated parrots.
Favourite writer is Maxim Gorky (I have a soft spot for Russian nihilist literature.

So, if you're intrigued by the idea of engaging in deep and meaningful conversations that explore the sweet and sultry sides of life, feel free to send me a message. Age is not a significant factor for me, but I do appreciate maturity and open-mindedness.

Best regards,

Alex
Alex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 05:59 AM   #2
Alex91

A wonder sub found!
As is closed
And restless and lost on a road that I know.
"
Alex91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk