Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-25-2015, 06:55 PM   #1
Dark_eyed_Devil

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hello everyone, this is my very first posting so please go easy one me. I hope you're all doing well. I really have no idea how these functions work, but I'm going to give it my best shot. Excuse my weird formatting, CSS was never something I was particularly good with.

So where to begin....

Well, I grew up in a small town and from this day I'm still living in here. Being in such a an environment, (you small town people know what I'm talking about) it's not exactly easy to meet new people or without having people knowing too much about you without it getting spread all over the town. So when growing up and in a religious household, BDSM was something that kind of became "Devil-ish" It's a long story that once almost had the cops called on me, because what I seen on the computer; I thought was a crime and illegal. I guess you could say I was really sheltered.

Once I found out about BDSM my life began to shortly change. I got my first online sub when I was about 16 years old. It was a very young age, but the right age because that was the age when we begin to find ourselves. I'm just glad it was online because I had no idea what I was doing, needless to say she didn't either. It was fun but as time when on so did my sub. I had my second sub who happened to be offline when I was 18 and that was fun. I took my experience and knowledge from online to offline, and let me tell you right now -- it's completely different! From there to where I am now, it's been kind of a roller coaster.This lifestyle. as some of you may know, has it's ups and down; but if it's something you're passionate about, you'll stick with it.

So what I'm looking for:
Gosh, I sometimes feel like I'm in a pool of similar people and there's really nothing to set me aside from anyone else on here, but I'll do my best to be specific.

I'm searching for a female sub who is able to commit herself to me for a long-term commitment. I'd prefer to be with someone online and close by so that if there is a serious connection we could take our relationship offline. That was would be ideal, but as of right now I'm just looking for an online sub.

I'm searching for someone who has a constant access to a computer and would not have a problem with being on cam or voice chatting. As perverted as this might sound, it's the closes thing that I have online to an offline sub and I want to utilize the experience to the best of my ability.

I'm searching for someone who is of age (18 or older) and has her own privacy, and will be able to connect with me (sexual or non-sexual) on a daily basis.

I'm searching for a sub who can show me that she can be taken serious and can take me serious.

What I'm NOT looking for:
  • Someone who is a brat
  • Someone who is in a relationship
  • Someone who likes to get into trouble
  • Someone who has a mental illness that disables them to serve at weeks at a time
  • Someone who doesn't have the time and effort.

What I'm into can be summed up into four categories:
  • Pain - Pussy pain, Breast pain, Spankings, wax play, slapping, nipple pinching, nipple pulling (and more...)
  • Humiliation - Writing on yourself, name calling, pet play, DD/lg, orgasm control.
  • Exibionism - Cam, pictures, public
  • Life-style control - Following rules, what clothing to wear.

Now keeping in mind I do respect limits, these are simply my likes. I'm open to trying new things and I'm hoping to find someone who is as well.

So I believe this is enough to know about me and to have a general idea about that I'm looking without talking your ears off. Keep in mind I am looking for someone long-term, that's the big key here.

If you're interested:
  • Tell me about yourself
  • How you would serve me if I made you my sub?
  • What makes you different from a fake?
  • What makes you the perfect sub for me?
  • What your likes and limits are?
  • And your Skype username:

Now, since a Skype username is required, I would like it to be known that I'm completely willing to take it slow before we have cam involved. I would prefer someone to get to know me as a person and then a Dom.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Dark_eyed_Devil; 03-26-2015 at 11:01 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Dark_eyed_Devil for this post:
Old 03-25-2015, 09:38 PM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Nice ad.

I kind of disagree with the what makes you different than a fake question as there's really no differences between fake and real besides one is fake. However, I like everything else about the ad.

Good luck on finding a sub.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:20 AM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Nice ad, good luck
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
Old 03-26-2015, 11:03 AM   #4
Dark_eyed_Devil

Thanks guys. I was worried I rambled a bit too much, but I'm glad you guys liked it.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:37 PM   #5
Dark_eyed_Devil

I thought I would push this one more time to see what happens.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #6
Dark_eyed_Devil

Just pushing this because of the new month. Still looking.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:51 PM   #7
Dark_eyed_Devil

Just still looking.

Last edited by Dark_eyed_Devil; 04-30-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:29 PM   #8
Dark_eyed_Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_eyed_Devil View Post
Just still looking.
Another bump for this month
Old 05-31-2015, 08:24 PM   #9
Dark_eyed_Devil

A lot of people responding who aren't serious. Just like one-time pms and then never hear anything back. I'm going to push this again. Please only respond if you're looking for someone interested in a long-term, serious relationship. Thank you!
Old 07-01-2015, 02:33 AM   #10
Dark_eyed_Devil

Just pushing this up for another month.

Advertisements
Kink Talk