Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #46
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Yes please do
Old 12-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #47
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 24

Chapter 24

It was bout 2:00 now which meant they only had had 2 and a half hours to publicly humiliate me. We walked around and for about 5 minutes until we found a “Loft”, as we entered I was overwhelmed with a smell of feminization. There was nothing but skirts, dresses, and all sorts of feminine clothes. All the girls got excited and started at looking at stuff, and I just tried to stay unnoticed, hoping they would forget I was there.

To my demise Lindsey came running towards me with an orange skirt, and a white tank tank-top. “Oh my gosh this so cute! Try it on quick” she said in a much exited tone. She shoved the outfit into my hands, and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the back of the store where the changing rooms were located.

“Ill be waiting out her when your all done” said Lindsey, who was fluttering her eyelashes and giving me that very familiar evil grin. I walked into the dressing room and shut the door behind me. I took a deep staring at myself in the mirror, looking at what I had become. I then threw my fears to the side, and slid off my pants, revealing those dreaded panties. Then came off the shirt, and as I looked at myself in the mirror I felt disgraceful

I then slid up the orange skirt, and slid on the tank top, still wearing my sneakers. I then slowly opened the door to see all three girls standing there, holding more outfits in there hands. They all had those exited girly expressions on their faces, and that look of power in there eyes. I stood there completely humiliated, as a couple people in the store were staring at me, and the girls of coarse were taking pictures.

Amy then held up her outfit for me to try on. It was a bright red dress, with a red flower made of cloth, stitched to the bottom left of the dress. I then went back into the dressing room and did the exact same thing. As I undressed and redressed, I felt more shame and humiliation. This time when I exited the dressing room, the store clerk was waiting for me outside with the girls

“Oh my gosh, he really did loose a bet” said the brunette store clerk. “Yup now he has to try on anything we want, and then we get to pick out an outfit for him to buy” said Claire. “Wow, well he was so confident about winning, you need to teach him a lesson, wait here” said the store clerk as she went to the back of the store.

“Yea you made a bet with me about who would get a better SAT score, that’s the story were going with today” said Claire. “While you wait for the cashier to get back, try this on” said Lindsey, now handing me a black dress, with very skinny shoulder straps. While putting it on I could here the girls laughing outside historically, and I was starting to worry.

When I opened the door, my heart sank and butterflies in my stomach were throwing a block party. The store clerk was holding the most girly thing in the world. It wasn’t just the cherry on top, it was the whole Sunday. In her hands she was holding a pink ballerina tutu with matching stockings. There I stood absolutely humiliated in this black dress, staring my fate in the eye

“Why do you have that” asked Lindsey who was having troubles talking without laughing. “Well before they turned this into a clothing store it used to be a dance studio, and while cleaning up the back one day I stumbled upon this. We don’t have any need for it, so if you really want to teach this boy a lesson about betting with girls, it’s all yours” said the store clerk

All the girls looked at me with evil smiles, I knew what was about to happen.
“We know you really like that dress, but you got to take it off. You got to try on your new dance clothes” said Claire. All the girls, including the store clerk laughed. I was just very thankful there wasn’t anyone else in the store, except for some older woman.

The clerk handed me the tutu and the stockings by the hanger, “This will teach ya” she said. I then entered the dressing room, redder in the face than ever. I slid off the dress, to reveal those pink panties. “ Put the dress on the door once you take it off” said Claire. As I was putting the dress on the door, Claire pulled it open leaving me there standing in nothing but my panties.

The store clerk bent over laughing, and I was just completely humiliated. I had no words I could say, I just kept quiet. The left the door wide open as I started putting on the stockings. “hurry up” said Amy, “Don’t make me come in there” added Claire. “You should know how to put on women’s clothes by now” said Lindsey.

There comments only made it worse, and they laughed as I struggled to get the tight outfit on. I finally pulled up the light pink stockings, over the panties. Then I put one foot into the tutu followed by the other. After that I began to slide the tutu up my body, and put my arms through the straps. I tried to zip up the back but struggled.

The four girls were just standing there laughing. Finally Lindsey stopped me and zipped up the tutu, and I came out of the dressing room. Now there were a few women who looked like they were in college, inside the store. They were all looking right at me, and tying to cover up some laughs. I was more humiliated now, than at lunch.

“Aww she’s so adorable” said Amy. “So we can really keep this tutu?” asked Claire. “Yea totally, it looks so great on him, how could I not give it to you guys” said the store clerk, all the girls erupted in laughter at this, along with some of the other people in the store. “once you pay for this stuff you can put your clothes back on” said Claire, handing me some yoga pants, the red dress, and orange skirt.

I went to the front of the store were the front desk was. It was right next to the big window, so anyone passing through the mall could see me in my tutu. This made my very anxious, and the store clerk was enjoying my humiliation. “oops, I accidently rang these up wrong, let me go get my manager”. I stood there at the front of the store while at least 50 people walked by waiting for the manager to arrive.

The clerk whispered into the manager’s ear, upon her seeing me, and the two of them shared a laugh. The whole time this went down Claire, Lindsey, and Amy, were laughing at the back of the store. Finally everything was fixed, and I paid with the hundred dollar bill Claire had given me. “You have a good day now, and good luck at your recital” said the manager.

I walked towards the dressing rooms to change into my clothes, but was stopped by Claire. “ah-ah-ah, you already paid for you clothes, you shouldn’t use the dressing rooms again, you can just change in the men’s room. I wont make you change in the girls bathroom, that’s probably sexual harassment or something. You know how sensitive people are, seeing as you’re a petite little ballerina”

My heart sunk into the bottom of my chest. The bathroom, was 5 stores down the main pathway of the mall, and it was going to be very crowded, it was only 2:30 on a Saturday. Claire then handed me my clothes and grabbed my arm pulling me out of the store. I put my clothes in the “Loft” bag, so I wouldn’t accidently drop them.

Claire dragged me out of the store, and towards the bathroom. The other two girls followed, as at least a hundred different people walked passed me either laughing, or giving me a strange look. Finally I made it to the bathroom, and bolted in. There were 3 big redneck dudes in the bathroom, and their eyes instantly locked on me.

“Dayum, dang ole best boyfriend in the world man, not only taykin his lady to the mall, but weyrrn her clothes for her, so they don gey cold” said one of them “Man talk about dangold whipped man” said another. They were all laughing on the top of their lungs. “mayn dis dude, lost one hell of a bet, I don’t want to be in his shoes, or his outfit”. The three of them shared a hard obnoxious laugh at my extent and I quickly entered a stall.

I changed out of that awful thing and into my jeans and tee-shirt, grabbed the bag, and got out of there before they could say another word. The girls were all waiting for me outside and were eager to take me to the next destination. It surprised me how it wasn’t even thanksgiving but the malls Christmas decorations were already up. They had trees, garland, lights, and snowflakes everywhere.

We ended up at some weird store in the mall, it was some wig shop. The store had dozens of manikin heads on shelves, each harnessing a different wig.“Ok Nicky, you need a wig, your hair is to manly, we got to make you more feminine when we have fun with you. Well pick it out for you, you just wait here” said Claire. After about 20 minutes Claire finally came back with a blonde wig infused with curls and put it on my head.

“Yep this will do” she said handing me two hundred dollar bills. “Pay for it, and meet us out by the fountain. When I handed the clerk the money and the wig she asked me “playing some dress up are we” she said trying to make a joke. “haha… yea, sorta” I said awkwardly. As soon as she gave me my change and receipt I was out of there, that clerk was just weird.

“Ok we got one more store, then we’ll get some food, and hit the road. We walked through the Christmas decorated mall, and finally made it to the store I feared I would have to venture into at one point. There that awful sign stood above my head as we entered, “Victoria Secret” all the girls had evil smiles and I was in fear. My fear instantly worsened as I saw the two girls running the shop, they were the girls who sat with me at lunch today.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #48
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

How are you so good at this? I'd love to write stories but I'm not very original. I tried once and ended up copying someone else's inadvertently.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:44 AM   #49
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'm loving this story, this next part should be good.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #50
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 25

Chapter 25
The girls almost instantly looked at me and had huge looks of excitement on there faces. “Well hey there valued customer” said the blonde girl, as the two of them walked over to me. Then it all came clear to me after that, they were friends with Claire. They started whispering about my near future, and I became very nervous.

“So you’re looking for something sexy for your man” said the blonde girl. “yea. I guess” I said weakly. “Well we have all sorts of stuff for you!” said the brunette. “Make him try on anything you want, we still got another hour and half before we got to go” said Claire. The two store clerks then dragged me over to a bunch of different bras.

“This one should match those adorable little panties your wearing” said the brunette girl holding up a pink lace bra.”Just get changed back there in the changing room, if you need a fitting we will help you” said the blonde girl. I took the bra from her and went to the dressing room. All five girls followed me and waited outside the door as a shut it.

On the way there I scanned the store, and there was only 2 girls, they seemed to be high school age, but they weren’t familiar, so I did not bother worrying too much. In the dressing room I took off my tee-shirt and hooked the bra into place. I stepped outside with nothing but my shoes, jeans, and a pink laced bra.

The girls had small chuckled but the blonde girl was not satisfied “Um, how do we know if it matches those panties, take off your jeans so we can tell”. A cold fear shot threw my body, as I would literally be stripping in the middle of a mall store, into women’s underwear. There were only 2 other people in the store, and the five girls kind of blocked there vision, so I complied to my orders.

There I was in the middle of the mall sliding my jeans as they dropped to my ankles, I slowly kicked the first leg off, and then the other, leaving me semi naked with only women’s underwear. I was completely humiliated and the five girls loved every second. Lindsey came up from behind me and pulled the bra string back, and let go, making it snap hard against my back.

The girls were all having a good time, having me turn around, and bend over. “He needs to try on some swim suits now!” said the brunette girl. After she said that the other two customers in the store looked over and saw me, and couldn’t control there laughter, but thankfully continued shopping.

The two store clerks came back with a bikini in both of there hands. The first one was a white string bikini, and hardly covered anything. When I tried it on in the dressing room and came out, the girls were appalled, the crotch area looked like a mess. “Yea that’s a little too small” said the blonde girl

“Here try this one on” said the brunette girl handing me a black bikini with a floral print on it. I went in the changing room and tried that on. This was a really feminine outfit, but it wasn’t as bad as that tutu. Thinking about that and how the girls would use that in the future brought a shiver down my spine. Once the bikini was on I walked out of the changing room almost instantly not thinking about who was in the store.

As soon as I walked out I saw a group of 3 girls, and a boyfriend with her girlfriend in the middle of the store. They didn’t see me at first, but then Lindsey and Amy moved out of the way so the rest of the store could see me.

After about 15 seconds the boyfriend was completely staring at me, and tapped his hand on his girlfriends shoulder, holding back a chuckle.
She looked up and saw me red in the face, dressed like I was, and they both started laughing. Everyone who was in the store was laughing at me, but at least it wasn’t anyone I knew. Finally Claire came back to the dressing room, holding something worse than the tutu.

It was a lingire set. It was a one piece short white, partially transparent, dress with thin straps. At the bottom there was a white fur skirt, and the top bra part was white fur. There were two hooks at the bottom which attached the white laced stockings. The sight of it made me blush and all the girls crack up laughing.

I walked back inside and took of the bikini and began putting on the outfit. I had issues with it, and cracked the door open, and asked Claire to help me. All the girls laughed at the fact that I couldn’t put it on, but Claire came in. She was very demanding inside the dressing room, and vigorously helped me put it on.

Once it was on I looked in the mirror and wanted to cry, I looked like a slutty bunny. I wasn’t the only one who wanted to cry however. Once I put it on Claire laughed to the point of tears, I looked so ridiculous, it was incredibly humiliating. I looked through the door of the dressing room, and my heart sank. Three girls in my first period class had just walked into the store.

“Claire, I cant go out there!” I said. “Well why ever not, you look so sexy” she said in a mocking tone. “Three girls just walked in and there in my first period class” I said panicking. “Well go and say hi” she said starting to open the door. I then closed the door not allowing anyone to see me. “If they see me, then the gig is up, you have nothing over me, they will tell everyone about this and your pictures wont matter at that point, and all this stops” I threatened.

Claire seemed a bit petered, I turned the tables for once, she had to listen to me. “Fine, but you will be punished for breaking one of the mall rules. You can wait here till they leave, ill give you a coasts clear, but then you will pay your debt”. She said leaving the dressing room. I was a bit worried about this. “Take all that off, and put on your panties, and the tutu” said Claire sliding the bag under the door.

I got into that horrible tutu, and peered threw the crack in the door. The girls were paying for there underwear. Claire then slid a Victoria Secret bag under the door, it had all the stuff I had tried on here. “We paid for this stuff for you, so your going to use it. Put that bra on under the tutu, and then put on the wig, its in the first bag” I slid the top of the tutu down, and put the bra on, and then the wig. When I looked in the mirror I did not see a boy.

I Was wearing pink stockings, a pink tutu, a wig, my whole body was perfectly shaved, and my nails where painted. I actually looked like a girl, I no longer looked like myself. “Ok those girls left, c’mon out” said Claire. When I came out the two store clerks laughed, “He doesn’t look like a boy, he could honestly pass as a girl, or at least a transie” said the blonde girl. “Wow, I mean he doesn’t look like nick, he looks like Nicky for real now!” said Amy.

They had finally done it, they turned me into a girl, I couldn’t even be recognized by my male self. “Now, let’s discuss punishment. As punishment for us having to pay for the items, and you hiding in the dressing room, rather than showing us, were going to get into the holiday spirit a little bit. We want you, to take a picture dressed like this, with Santa”

My heart turned to ice, and fell through my body, they not only wanted me to walk into the mall like this, but they wanted me to draw attention to myself by sitting on some fat duded lap! “Don’t worry too much, you actually look like a girl” said Lindsey. “Here this will help a little” said Amy who began putting pink lipstick on me.

Claire and Lindsey followed her, with mascara, and facial products they had in there purse. The Victoria Secret store clerks laughed with the girls, and once my unwanted makeover was complete they took me to a mirror on the far wall of the store. It was official, I looked like a girl, you couldn’t tell the difference.

“Once you sit on his lap, you got to say you want a pony for Christmas, and a new Barbie doll, then we will take your photo and go home” said Claire, this made me really nervous. We walked out of the store and the girls waved to there Victoria Secret friends, and we approached the mall Santa.

A few people gave me looks, but no one laughed. They just though I was a girl with an interesting wardrobe. The wig and makeup were like camo, and I became less embarrassed. We finally made it to the Santa, and there about a ten minute line. I was behind a woman and her kid, and the woman turned around and started a conversation.

“Oh wow what a lovely tutu, what dance school do you go to?” she asked. I was completely nervous by the question, and I could see the girls laughing from the other side of the enclosure where set up his station. “Oh um, I go to la-petite” I said in the most high pitched girly voice I could.

“oh I’ve never heard of that, where is it” the woman said. “oh um, its like 45 minutes away from here, it’s a hole in the wall that my uncle owns” I said in that same girly voice. Somehow she was buying this, she thought I was a girl. “Oh I gotcha, those are the best places, I went to Bella’s studio of dance, for 10 years, we did all sorts of ballets. Oh what fun it used to be”

Finally her kid was up to get her picture with Santa, and she said “well it was good talking to you umm” “Nicky” I chimed in. “Oh Nicky, what a lovely name” she said and her and her kid approached the Santa. Once they left it was my turn, and I was highly nervous. The mall santa waved his hand motioning for me to come up, “don’t be shy little girl” he said.

I slowly walked up, and sat down on his lap. “Ohh you’re a big girl” which made me blush. “So what would you like for Christmas this year” he said putting a microphone up to my head. “uhmmm a pony, and a new Barbie doll” I said. “oh-ho-ho-ho well ole Santa clause will see what he can do, you just be a good little girl now” he said putting his arm on my back.

I quickly got off his lap, and went over to the girls. They asked about what the woman said, and had a good laugh. “You make a convincing girl, and that voice was perfect” said Lindsey. “Hey check it out” said Claire holding up the picture of me on Santa’s lap on her phone. “That’s really adorable, but its time to get out of here” said Amy
Old 12-11-2013, 09:31 PM   #51
TurtleMan76

Default Thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone for the PMs, the feedback, and all your excellent comments! You guys are what motivate me to write this story! All support is greatly appreciated! Once again if you have anything you want to see happen in the story, please pm me! I love suggestions!
Old 12-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #52
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

You really deserve it. This is the best story I have ever read (seriously).
Par of me wants to see "Nicky" get ultimate revenge but the other part of me wants to see him become their permanent slave.
Don't let this influence you though, you are doing just fine as it is.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #53
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'd like them to take it as far as they can, but maybe you could do a sequel where he gets his revenge.

Great update by the way.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #54
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

That would be great
Old 12-12-2013, 06:36 AM   #55
Ice Shadow

Default ahsjr

Hey guys ive been messaging him alot and hes used alot of my ideas, something i broigjt up to him as a sequal. But they are in college
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #56
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
Hey guys ive been messaging him alot and hes used alot of my ideas, something i broigjt up to him as a sequal. But they are in college
Perhaps they unexpectedly end up at the same college? Then they take advantage of all the pics they got before.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #57
TurtleMan76

Default Apologies

Hey everyone. Thanks again for all the feedback. I am unable to write a chapter again tonight. I have been busy lately:/ However tommorow to make up for it, i will release a couple chapters! There is alot of talk about how the story is going to play out, and talk about sequels. I just wanted to confirm, there will be a sequel and it will be based at college. Ive decided to post the answers to two of the main questions below.
The first one: Will nick get revenge?
The second:Where thill be a sequel, and how will it work?

Spoiler:

Nick will get his revenge at the end of this story.

Spoiler:
The sequel will begin in college when claire and amy end up at the same college with nick. They have been ploting there revenge on nick for a while so this story will be much more intense, and will kick off quicker. With that being said, I dont know how long it will be.They will regain control of him through his sister, and sorority hazing.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #58
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Thumbs up

Man, I LOVE your plans. Great work, your stories are amazing to read.
I credited this amongst my favorite stories in my sissyalexis tumblr blog post today!

-Alexis

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 12-13-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #59
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Once we made it back to Claire’s house it was about 6:00, “Hey Claire, sorry be me and Amy have to go” said Lindsey. “Yea no problem, I understand” Claire replied. “Well don’t let nick off easy, make sure you put him through a little more tonight before you send him on his way” said Amy. “Oh don’t worry

I got a fun night ahead for him” said Claire now looking at me with an evil grin.
The two girls got into Lindsey’s car, and they drove off. “Get the bags and meet me in my room bitch” said Claire immediately in a harsh tone. I grabbed the bags of mall clothes, and remembered the horrible things in there, and more specifically that awful tutu. That was the most humiliating thing to wear, it made the “Adorable” panties looks better.

When I had gotten upstairs Claire had stripped down into a black thong, and bra, with long black boots. She was laid out on her bed with her legs partially spread. “Get into your Lingrie right now” she said as she started rubbing her fingers on the crotch of thong. I then stripped down into the “Adorable” panties, and searched through the bag for the lingerie outfit.

Once I had found it u pulled up the white stockings first. Then I pulled the
short dress over top my head, and put my arms through the straps. Once it was on I hooked the stockings to the bottom of the dress completing my lingerie outfit. I felt so feminine, but I felt like it was about to be worth it, looking at the almost naked girl pleasuring herself right infrotn of me.

“Alright Claire it’s on” I said. “Good, now get that skinny white ass over here” she said. I came over to the side of the bed where she was and she instructed me to bend over. As I bent over she lifted up the dress portion of the lingerie, and smacked me on the ass. “I just love those fucking panties on you” she said in a sexy tone.

“Nicky-boy, I’m really tired from walking around the mall all day, and don’t want to get up and take a shower. I guess that means you just have to lick me clean like a cat” she said. This was a gross thought at first, but quickly turned incredibly sexy. “Start with my feet” she said raising up one of her boots in the air, still touching her panties.

I then walked to the end of the bed and slid off her boot, revealing her black toenails. Once her foot was freed from the boot, she started moving her toes as if to taunt me. I was incredibly turned on, not only was she sexy, but this kind of dominance was sexy. “This was much better than having to walk around public places in women’s clothing” I thought to myself

I then did the same with her other boot, and got down on both of my knees. I pulled my tongue out and began covering her entire foot. Up and down, side to side, I spent at least 5 minutes liking the first one. “You must really like my feet” she said followed by a giggle. “The other one is getting jealous Nicky, give her love too” now shoving her other foot into my face.

She had an ankle bracelet on this foot, which I slid off and began the process. The whole time I cleaned her feet wearing nothing but lingerie, Claire was slowly rubbing her panties up and down. “That’s enough, now the legs” I then straightened my back, still on my knees, and ran my tongue from the top of her ankle, all the way to her tan line.

Once I had reached her tan line she let out a soft giggle, once again I was able to turn her on, this time however her friends were not around. I Continued doing this all around her leg for about 10 mnutes, when she commanded me to do the other. After liking both of her legs clean she raised up her arm and said “Now lick my stinky arm pits” putting her finger on her lip.

The thought of this was sickening, but I slowly stood up, and bent toward her armpits. I stuck my tounge out and pressed it up against her armpit. I then licked her armpit. It had a rough texture from being shaved, and was partially damp. The taste was terrible, but somehow Claire liked this. Finally after cleaning both of her arm pits Claire turned onto her back and said “Now clean my ass, ass slave”

This was a much better job, and then I started to pull back her thong with my hand and she stopped me. “Ah-Ah-Ah, with your teeth” she said. I then pulled my hand away from the thong and bent in. I pulled it back by the string with my teeth revealing her perfectly shaped ass. She then lifted her and up and smacked herself on the ass “Make it nice and shiny clean, ass boy” she said

I then began licking her entire ass. I started from the outer part of the cheeks, and just dragged my tounge in a circular motion. I licked her ass for at least 20 minutes until she got off her stomach and sat down Indian style on her bed. She then grabbed the strap connecting my dress to my stockings and pulled it back. “Now you get to lick my pussy” in a soft voice.

She then scooted to the edge of the bed, and laid back, spreading her legs out wide. I then got down on my knees in front of her and began eating out her pussy. It was already wet from her playing with herself all that time and I was just adding to it. The more I went on the less still she became. She started to make noises, and couldn’t no longer sit still

Her toes began curling, and she put her hand on the back of my head, and started pushing it into her, as if she wanted more. As I intensified my motions, her orgasm intensified. She began to moan, and she could no longer just lay there. She was now sitting, almost standing at the end of her bed moaning by my oral work. “Aww fuck yea Nicky, you get in there” she moaned.

At one point she was moaning almost constantly, and suddenly without warning she shot pussy juice all in my face, it was so nasty and I felt like complete garbage. From all the porn I watched, it was the girls that would take the load to the face, and guys would give it to them. However she completely turned the tables, it was me on my knees taking the load, that she gave me.

“Oh yea Nicky… your so damn good at that” said Claire, who now fell back on to her bed. “ I bet you were expecting me to return the favor weren’t you” she said in a mischievous voice. “Well I wont give you anything, however I want you to masturbate right there in that chair, and just jizz into the carpet” she said

This was an unusually task I thought to myself, but I sat down in the chair and lifted up my lingerie dress and pulled down my panties. I then started stroking my incredibly hard cock. “Yea that’s right, I want to watch” said Claire. “C’mon faster than that” she said. I then increased the speed at which I stroke upon her request.

“Look at you, you’re in women’s lingerie, pleasuring yourself to cum all over your face, You’re a disgrace.” She said. I just continued to stroke my cock and tried to not get too offended by those words. “Look at you, your getting so aroused, you must really like being my little bitch, don’t you.” She said. I just continued to stroke “Don’t you like being my little bitch I said” said Claire.

“Yes ma-am” I said weekly, “Yes ma-am what?” she quickly replied. “Yes ma-am, I like being your little bitch” I said. “That’s right, because your pathetic, that’s why you’re playing with yourself in women’s lingerie”. Claire laughed at my humiliation and said “You have until I get my pajamas on to cum, otherwise you wont be allowed to tonight” she said walking over to her dresser.

I then began stroking really fast. I was getting really aroused now, and finally it came out in multiple shots, and just shut all over her carpet. I then leant back into the chair and let out an “Aww yea”. “I hope you enjoyed it, now clean it up, and I don’t want to waste any paper towels so just lick it up. You like cum anyways, so it shouldn’t be a problem”

My heart sank, she wanted me to get on my knees and lick up my own cum out her carpet wearing lingerie! That was the ultimate disrespect to myself, and just completely disgusting. “You have five minutes to have it all cleaned up, or ill make you drink out of the toilet, at school” she said sternly. Realizing the punishment would be worse I gulped, and got on my hands and knees.

I started to lick and suck all of the cum up out of the carpet. It was the nastiest taste in the world. And I felt so low after doing that. This was the worst thing she had done to me. I would rather walk through the whole mall wearing that tutu then repeat that. After licking up all of the cum I wanted to puke. “Ok now I want you to tidy up the house until 10:00 wearing that cute outfit you got on. Then you will come back upstairs, and get in your tutu, and then you can go home.

I began cleaning up her downstairs wearing just the lingerie as I was instructed, and after a while 10:00 rolled around. I headed up stairs to find
Claire laying in her bed watching tv. “hey its 10:00” I said. “well get changed” she said, acting like I was stupid for saying so. I then took off the lingerie and put on the tutu. “Put on the matching pink stocking too” she said.

Once I had it all on she laughed a little “aww you look soo adorable”. I was red in the face, and just wanted to go home. “Well you can go home now, take your wallet, phone, and all that stuff and leave your clothes here. I won’t see you again until Monday, but remember you have to wear those panties every day this week”

“Yes ma-am I said, grabbing my wallet, phone, and keys out of my jean pockets. I then walked downstairs and put on my shoes. It felt weird not wearing socks, rather ballerina stockings. I opened the door and made sure no one was outside. When I was sure the coast was clear I closed the door behind me and ran to my car. Once inside my car I quickly closed the door, and locked it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, i know i promised multiple updates, but alot of unecisary drama transpired today, so i only had time to write the one, I will make it up to you all soon! If anyone pms me i will tell you spoiler about the next chapter if you want it!

Also, my description of the lingerie might not give a good image, so here is what I had in mind. ( It is not my photo it is directly off Victoria Secret)Click image for larger version

Name:	V383838.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	3969
The following user says Thank You to TurtleMan76 for this post:
Old 12-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #60
Vodin30
getDare Devil

your description was pretty good. the lingerie set i had in my mind nearly matched your picture

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk