Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-03-2022, 08:16 AM   #1
usemems

Sport Raquet Guided online spanking/whipping sessions for female subs

Hello. Normally I am a sub but there's one activity I like to participate in a switch manner.

I offer online guided self-spanking / self-whipping sessions during which I am going to give you lashes as if I were there, i.e. give commands on single strokes or series of strokes, areas where you should land them etc.

The session may include some other kinks too if you ask.

I can do it in text-only form, voice2cam or cam2cam if you are into that. Of course, some king of visual reports would be a big plus.

I am open to interact with any ethnicity or body type but I am not bisexual in this type of activity, so females only. And of course, 18+.

As I am more sub-leaning, you may take revenge on me in the same manner later.

Feel free to contact me via kik: theitchisreal or pm here. I also have other socials but prefer the first contact to be here or via kik.

Last edited by usemems; 01-03-2022 at 08:18 AM.
usemems is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk