Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #91
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Twenty

Jack still felt weird about the conversation with his uncle as he went into the bedroom to check on Heather. She was laid down on the bed staring up at the ceiling. "Can't sleep?" he asked her.

"No, I still don't feel very well and my back hurts really bad," Heather replied. She turned over to face Jack and gave him a comforting, but fake, smile. "I'll be okay though."

"Hmm, alright." Jack noticed Heather's shirt tugged down, her breasts were so big pushing out of the top. He felt his cock pulse under his jeans. He stared for a moment and then looked away.

"What's the matter with you lately?" Heather questioned, pulling her hair out of her pony tail and letting it fall behind her.

He stared at her. "I'm having problems," Jack said, taking a step back.

"What kind of problems, Jack?" Heather said, sitting up with her legs off the edge of the bed where Jack could half see up her skirt.

"Well, Hun. We haven't uhmm....we haven't..."

"We haven't what, Jack? What are you trying to say?"

"We haven't had sex in a while.... I mean I know we've only done it a few times before, but it feels good and I sort of want to again," Jack finally blurted.

Heather was stunned. "Excuse me? I was raped repeatedly by our teachers just a few days ago and you are complaining because I haven't fucked you!?"

"Don't yell at me! I can't help it if you make me horny! And to be quite honest your acting like a little brat!" Jack yelled in reply to Heather's screaming.

"I'm only one year younger than you, asshole!" Heather froze realizing what she just said and stood up taking a step back. Jack walked towards her and grabbed her arms and got in her face.

"What did you just fucking call me?" He demanded, pushing her onto the floor.

"Jack.... I'm.... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just angry," Heather cowered.

"Oh, yeah? Well now I'm fucking angry. Get your ass over here."

Heather shook her head. "Jack, no. Stop please."

"GET OVER HERE, NOW!" Jack screamed and grabbed her by her hair and yanked her in front of him. Heather pleaded and screamed, but no one heard her because Henry went out for dinner with his friends.

"Jack, you....you haven't taken your meds....stop," Heather begged.

"Why do I need them? Don't you like me for me!?" He unzipped his pants and pushed them down with his boxers. He brought her face forward.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:21 PM   #92
MyOhMy

Didnt see that coming! Well great update as always!
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #93
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Twenty One

Heather gagged on Jack's cock as he forced it into her mouth, making her deep throat him. With one hand he held her wrists to keep her from struggling and with his other he gripped her hair forcing her head down on his dick. It was warm and pulsating in her mouth and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Mmm....mmmm........ Yeah, that's it. Mmm, I think I'm ready for the rest of you." He lifted her up onto the bed and laid her down on her stomach. She sobbed into the bed sheets. Jack took off her skirt, top, and bra. He reached down and grabbed her panties, taking them off and bundling them up in his hands. "If you don't be quiet I'm going to gag you, baby."

Heather began to calm her self and stared at the sheets. "Jack, please.....please don't do this. You haven't taken your medicine, this isn't you. This is just your raging temper."

"I told you to shut up." Jack reached forward and stuffed all of her wet panties into her mouth. She squirmed and he reached down to the floor and grabbed his belt, wrapping it around her wrists tie-ing her hands behind her back.

He grabbed between her legs and started to rub her pussy fast, making it more wet then before. Pulling his hand away he pushed her knees down on the bed, putting her ass up in the air. Jack rubbed his cock against her ass.

"You want it in here, baby? I've never been in your ass before." Heather shook her head no, crying as he inserted the head of his cock in her ass. "Alright, fine. I wanted in your pussy anyway."

Jack rammed his cock in Heather's pussy and fucked her hard. "Mmm. To think that this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been ignoring my needs," he commented and continued.

After about an hour Jack pulled out, having cummed already three times. He untied Heather's hands and took her panties out of her mouth and threw them on the floor, keeping his hand on his belt. "Get on your knees on the floor and bend over."

Heather did so with the fear that if she didn't he would just be even more pissed than he already was. She got down on the floor and bent over, holding her ass up in the air and braced herself. She knew it would hurt even worse now that the one she loved was dong it to her.

Jack snapped his belt and gripped it in his hand. He pulled back and whipped her ass with it. Heather let out a huge scream and quivered. Jack put the belt down and rubbed his hand over her ass. "Come here now," he told her.

Heather stood, sobbing and turned toward him. He leaned forward and kissed her, but she didn't kiss back. He reached behind her and gave her a hard smack on the ass.

"Get in bed and go to sleep. Don't leave this room. Ill be back in a bit." Heather got onto the bed and Jack left the room. She shivered in silence as she got redressed and laid down against her pillow. After a few moments she had cried herself to sleep.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 02-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #94
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. Just wow!!!
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #95
daremaster 1
getDare God

I can't desribe how much I love this story!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #96
MyOhMy

I keep getting shocked but in a good way!

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Old 02-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #97
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Twenty Two

Meanwhile in his bedroom Henry had never left and heard everything that had happened. He smiled knowing that this was his idea and it had worked. He had taken Jack's medicine, knowing that if he didn't take it Jack's anger disorder would grow out of control. Henry was thrilled that his devious plan had worked so well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack returned to the bedroom about an hour later after eating. He held a peanut butter sandwich and a banana in his hands. Sitting down on the bed beside Heather he shook her. "Get up, I brought you something to eat."

Heather rubbed her eyes and looked at him as she began to cry again.

"Oh, now don't you start that again, eat." He handed her the sandwich and the banana and she took them, but didn't start eating. "Don't be wasteful. Eat!" he commanded.

Heather ate the sandwich and then the sandwich, watching him eyeball her as she ate both. Heather's stomach started to cramp up and she squeezed her legs together. "Jack....I have to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, no. You're not allowed to leave this room." He walked to the closet and pulled out a plastic bucket. "If you have to go, you can go in this."

"Jack, that's not fair. I said I was sorry, please forgive me," she begged as he lifted her off the bed and up to the bucket.

"No, I wont forgive you until you have earned quality forgiveness. Your lucky I'm even still around. Why should I be with someone who disrespects me?"

"Why should I be with someone who abuses me!?" Heather screamed. Jack pulled his hand back and slapped her across the cheek. She fell to the floor crying.

"Maybe I should lock you up in the closet. Leave you there. Just you and that bucket, no food, no water, all by yourself. In the dark."

She shivered because he was threatening her fear of the darkness. "Jack...please. This isn't you. I know the one I love is still in there somewhere, baby. Please just.....just take your medicine." She stood and reached to touch his face. "You'll feel better."

He pushed her hand away and forced her back on the floor. "You said you had to go. Now, get over the bucket and piss!"

Heather shook her head. "No. I don't have to go anymore..."

"Fine!" Jack put the bucket in the corner. "You can just hold it then." Jack went to the desk in the room and sat down at the computer and logged on. Heather stayed there on the floor sobbing to herself. He paused suddenly and looked at her. "Come here."

She crawled over to him slowly. He lifted up her face, forcing her to look at him. "Quit balling your pretty little eyes out. The sooner you come to accept this the better things will be for you. As soon as your punishment is over we can go back to the way things were. Isn't that what you want?" Heather nodded. "Good. Now go get on the bed and stay there. I'm going to come fuck your ass in a little bit and you need to rest."

Heather choked on her tears and did as she was told. He looked over his shoulder. "Get naked," he told her. She did it and lad there shivering and squirming in the chilly air of the bedroom. He nodded at her in reassurance and went back to messing around on the computer. She watched him, wondering how long it was going to take him to come to his senses.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #98
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome, as always!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #99
MyOhMy

Great again! Poking forward to how this evolves again.

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Old 02-07-2012, 03:43 AM   #100
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

oh my god i just read this entire thing and i love it you are a amazing writer please message me when next part is up
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #101
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

This is amazing, I love it so much
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
Old 02-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #102
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Twenty Three

Heather sat curled up in the corner staring over at Jack, who lay on the bed passed out drunk. She finally stood and got dressed. Tears stained her face and a little bit of blood ran down her legs as he had fucked her hard in her ass, tearing a little.

Walking over to Jack's desk she noticed his pill bottle on the side. She walked over and picked it up. It was empty. He had just had this filled last week, she thought to herself, and they supply him with a 3 month supply. There is no way he is out already.

She looked around the room suspiciously. He knew he had to take his medicine and couldn't understand why he would hide it. He knew how hard it was to come out of his temper once he entered it.

He was sleeping soundly on the bed. Heather quietly lifted open the door and ran to the bathroom to pee. She stayed in there for a minute after finishing, looking in the mirror, gazing at her beaten body once more. She tiptoed back to the bedroom and slowly closed the door and sighed with relief, but she had felt that relief too soon.

"Where'd you go, Bitch?" Jack said sternly, standing behind her and pushing her on the bed. Heather stared at the floor. "Oh, let me guess. You went to the bathroom thinking you could get away with it!" Jack pulled back his hand and slapped her hard on her left breast, Heather let out a yelp grabbing it.

"I just.... I really had to go, Jack." Heather sat still, still staring at the gray,bland, blank carpeted flooring.

"I told you where you had to go." He shakes his head. "What am i supposed to do with you. Maybe I should toss you out on the street tonight. You know what they do to girls in town after midnight? Well? Do you? Maybe I should drive you out there and just drop you off on the side walk. They would mall your body, baby. Then, then they'd probably murder you."

Heather sobbed in her hands, praying for god to help her, but at this point wasn't even sure if a god existed. She got down on your knees, hoping for a miracle, closed her eyes, folded her hands, and began to pray. "Oh dear heavenly father, please if you can hear me save me from this evil. Spare me from this torment."

Jack laughed at her. "Your praying now?" he scoffed, "God isn't going to save you now. But since you're down there I'll put you to good use." He unzipped his jeans and brought out his cock. Grabbing her head he forced it in her mouth and made her suck him. Her screams were muffled and all he could hear was the loudness of his breathing.

Heather hit against him, trying to push away, but accidentally missed his thigh and her fist plunged into his groin. Jack pushed Heather away and fell to the floor screaming gripping it. "Ahh! You fucking little slut!!!" he screamed to her as she stood and ran out of the room.

She ran to the living room and started slipping on her shoes. Once they were on she ran to the front door, but stood face to face with Jack's uncle. "Where do you think you are going at this time of night?" he asked her, gripping her and walking her back over to the couch and forcing her to sit. "You're not going anywhere are you? No. Of course not. I don't think my nephew is done with you just yet, my dear."
Old 02-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #103
daremaster 1
getDare God

As always, great!
Old 02-08-2012, 02:29 PM   #104
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Great update. Can't wait for the next one

PM Dares

25/F/Sub/England
Old 02-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #105
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I think I know what happened to Jack's pills. Henry got rid of them.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young