Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-23-2011, 03:09 AM   #46
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is pretty good. But can you PLEASE have Jack fight the Headmaster and Mr. Tait???

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:30 AM   #47
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
This is pretty good. But can you PLEASE have Jack fight the Headmaster and Mr. Tait???
I already have the story written out in full. I only post pieces because I do make some changes. You're just going to have to wait and see.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:52 PM   #48
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Eleven

The Head Master and Mr. Tait untied Heather and lifted her off the table. They pressed her down, onto her knees, onto the cold floor. The tears from her face could now easily drip all over the rest of her body. Miss Numan walked over, a tasseled whip in her left hands grip. She slapped it across Heather's back and Jack groaned, almost screaming; Heather bit her lip.

Jack continued to bite at the tape until he got in full grasp of his jaw and bit it completely off and spit it onto the floor. "You son's of a bitch's! You let her go right now! RIGHT NOW!!!" he screamed with all that he could muster.

The Head Master walked over to him. "Oh, do you want to play with her now?" he asked as Miss Numan continued to crack the whip on Heather's, now bleeding, back.

"She's not a fucking toy, you bastard!" Jack replied with great volume.

The Head Master nodded to Mr. Tait and Mr. Tait walked over to Jack and uncuffed him. Jack hesitated, gathering up his strength and trying to calm the rush of his heart beat. He stared around the room, but couldn't focus with all of Heather's blood curdling screams.

He stood up slowly as the Head Master told him it was now his turn. Jack made fists and turned towards him. He rushed at the Head Master, knocking him to the ground, and gripped his hands around his neck, choking him. Mr. Tait and Miss Numan quickly ran over, with Heather now just laying on the floor panting, trying to pull Jack off of him, but it wasn't working; Jack was much too strong for him. The Head Master's breath stopped and his eyes went blank.

Miss Numan froze and she looked at Mr. Tait; he did the same. Jack stood and ran at them both. Miss Numan fell and hit her head on the metal table and it led her to bleed out on the floor; dead. Jack took seven hard punches at Mr. Tait's stomach until he fell. Jack stood over him, staring him down, and slammed his foot down on his head, knocking him completely out.

Jack breathed hard, trying to catch up with his own heart that was racing far beyond normal pace. He turned to Heather and croached down next to her on the floor, yanking the cuffs off of her. Jack gripped her in his arms and held her as she cried.

"Shh, its okay. Shh. Shh. Heather, calm down," he whispered to her. "I've got you. Don't worry."

(Not the End)
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 12-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #49
daremaster 1
getDare God

Pretty nice chapter, looking forward for me.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #50
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Wow didn't see that coming. Continues to amaze me
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:13 PM   #51
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack beat Headmaster. For the win!!!!!
Please continue this heart-wrenching story of love.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #52
fullofsecrets

Exclamation Important Message To All Readers:

Before continuing this story with its final chapters I would like to show my inspiration for this story. The following link is to a picture in the album on my profile. The picture, in my mind, had become Jack and Heather in their school uniforms. I'll be posting the next chapter soon.

P.S. Thank you to all of my very devoted readers who post feed back on my story; you all definitely keep me happy to write for you all.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #53
Silvercola

Thank you for writting this story for us to read.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #54
lola12363

Heart

very good story. i love it.
lola12363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #55
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Twelve

He held onto Heather, quickly trying to make some sense of it all. He helped lift her up. "Baby, we have to get out of here if we even want a chance at what we have together, okay?" he asked her, sounding reassuring.

Heather nodded and Jack quickly found his clothes in a corner and threw them on; looking down at Heather's torn and tattered clothing, he knew he'd have to get her to her dorm. He took her hand and grabbed the keys out of the Head Master's pocket and unlocked the chamber door. They quickly ran out of the chamber room and the Head Master's office and into the hallway.

It was late, around 9pm, so no one was around to notice them. They swiftly walked to Heather's dorm. Jack helped Heather to the bed and aided her to sit. He went over to her dresser and got her some clothes and helped her put them on.

"Heather, I need to use the phone for just a minute. I'll be right back, okay? Stay here," Jack advised and left the room, on the way to the pay phone down the hall.

Heather shook. She walked to the bathroom and looked herself over in the mirror. She looked terrible; her hair was a mess and she had blood stains all over her body from the thrashes from the whips. She grabbed a wash rag and soaked it in luke warm water. Heather took the rag and scrubbed it over the stains removing the blood from her hands and arms.

The door to Heather's dorm opened and she put the rag in the sink. "Jack, I'll be out in just a second," she said. She began to brush her teeth and the bathroom door opened. "Jack, I said I'd be out in just a minute."

She turned and her tooth brush fell out of her hand. In front of her the Head Master stood glaring at her. He gripped her wrists and threw her onto the floor. Heather crawled quickly out of the bathroom and got to her feet. She ran to the door and twisted the handle but it was locked and her hands were shaking so badly she couldn't unlock it. She panicked.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #56
BrownEyes
Account Banned

This is easily the best story i have read on here! Wonderful plot, original, and the twist and turns keep you guessing! Great, and cant wait for you to continue.

I spin a flag for a color guard. as for the details!
BrownEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #57
fullofsecrets

Book Immoral Teaching Part Thirteen

"No!!! No! Get away from me!" Heather screamed, gripping the carpet as the Head Master lifted her to her knees. Her heart was pounding and she could hardly breathe.

"Shut up, you little cunt! I've had enough with you!" he exclaimed and unzipped his pants. He pried open her mouth with his fingers and forced his dick inside her mouth, making her choke on it as he continued to press her head down on it.

Outside in the hallway Jack was walking back to Heather's room when he heard her screaming. He ran and jiggled the handle, but it was locked. He banged and kicked at the door, trying desperately to bust it down. He pulled a pocket knife he had kept secretly in his pocket and jammed it in the side of the door, until it finally came loose. The door swung open hard and banged against the wall.

"You get that disgusting thing away from her, god damn it!" Jack lunged across the room and threw the Head Master down to the floor. Heather ran to the corner and cried, hiding her face. Jack plunged the knife hard inside the Head Master's neck and he screamed. Jack quickly grabbed a pillow and held it over the Head Master's mouth until his screams stopped.

Jack got up and ran over to Heather, helping her up. "Baby, come on. We can't wait here; someone else will come. We have to run, come on; let's go. Please, hurry."

He helped her get some shoes on and they ran out of the room. They half sprinted down the hallway, the stairs, until they reached the first floor and scurried out of the building. It was dark outside, but there were street lights that lit up the side walk and the road. They ran for about a half a mile until they finally reached a bus station. They sat on the bench waiting for the next bus to arrive.

When the bus came Jack gave the driver three dollars and helped Heather to the back of the bus. They sat and she laid down, her head in his lap. He ran his fingers through her hair gently, trying to calm her.

"I have an Uncle who lives about four towns over," Jack said, whispering to Heather. "We'll be safe there, hes the only real family I have. He tried to take me out of that school after my parents died, but they wouldn't let him. Don't worry. We are going to be okay."
Old 12-30-2011, 04:39 AM   #58
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

THIS. IS. AWESOME. I love this story. Please continue.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #59
BrownEyes
Account Banned

Another great installment!(:

I spin a flag for a color guard. as for the details!
BrownEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:50 AM   #60
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

That was awesome. Please post the next part soon
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young