Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-04-2021, 01:24 AM   #1
AuxiSissy

Default 3D Printed Toys?

Hi! So I've had a 3d printer for about a year now and its kind of all of a sudden I've thought about making toys with the thing. So far ive made a butt plug and a chasity cage. I think its great! I also just ordered some silicone filament so i can hopefully make a nice dildo. Do you guys have any other ideas or thoughts?
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 03:29 PM   #2
Sinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
Hi! So I've had a 3d printer for about a year now and its kind of all of a sudden I've thought about making toys with the thing. So far ive made a butt plug and a chasity cage. I think its great! I also just ordered some silicone filament so i can hopefully make a nice dildo. Do you guys have any other ideas or thoughts?
Hi i am really surprised that i’m not only one... i also made buttplug and cage but cage was just way too small and kind of uncomfortable at least cage itself ring was fine. Could you maybe send me link of your cage? And i have idea try to print prostate massager but in two parts so you can put vibrator inside it’s a bit harder and maybe not worth it but you can try thanks for dildo idea but i only have pla so it wouldn’t really work.
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:30 AM   #3
oleks
getDare Sweetheart

Please read this section rules
likes/toys
HERE

limits: permanent, family/friends, piss, poop, public, dangerous, mess, blood, x-dres, extreme pain

RESPECT LIMITS
oleks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk