Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-15-2020, 07:41 AM   #1
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default Tease and Denial Dares

Hello Everyone,

I’ve recently been playing some tease and denial games with my wife and wanted to post a couple ideas here. I plan on this being the first of a few Tease and Denial Games I’ll post to this thread. My goal is to get a collection of Tease and Denial Dares/games in one spot so if any of you have any ideas please post them here or send them to me in PM. Generic punishments and ways to make other games already posted more Exciting or add a twist are welcome as well!

This One involves a partner but could easily be adapted for single person use.

The only thing you will need is a bag of scrabble tiles. If you don’t own a scrabble game, you could probably find a random scrabble tile generator somewhere on the internet.

The premise is to get enough tiles to make a word of a certain predetermined score (the more points you choose at the beginning, the harder the word will be to spell and the more tiles you will need). We decided on a 15 point word but this can be adapted to suit your difficulty.

You start off with zero tiles. You must earn your tiles by doing specific tasks. Some ideas that we used to earn tiles are listed below

1 tile for giving wife an orgasms (through oral or other clitoral stimulation) (NOTE: this was only if I gave her an orgasm... not if she gave herself one)
1 tile for doing the dishes
3 tiles for mowing the grass (only able to do once a week)
3 tiles for painting the ceiling (because I was putting it off)
Etc.

Keep track of how many tiles you earn.

Each day you get one chance to make a word. You can forfeit your chance if you decide to do so (like in the beginning where you may only have a few tiles)

When you decide you want to take the chance, you are brought to the edge.

Once on edge, draw how ever many tiles you’ve earned. You now have 60 seconds to make a word with the tiles you drew. If your word is equal to or greater than your predetermined score you set at the beginning, you’re released. If not, you’re denied. If you’re denied, you must put all your tiles back and try again the next day.

Of course, there is always a tease aspect to the game too. My wife loves to tease me during the day and have sex at nights but I’m not allowed to cum until I get my word.

We didn’t have any predetermined punishments but I would expect you could come up with your own punishments to suit you.

I would love to know if anyone tries this and hear any stories about it. I can add the story of the first time my wife and I played this if anyone wants to hear.

Happy daring!

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, couple, denial, tease