Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-21-2017, 02:31 PM   #1
The Slutty Princess

Default The Best Orgasm Of Your Life

Welcome, getDarers!
I thought I would share something my fiancée and I tried a few nights ago that I think would be fun for everyone to try! Are you ready for the best orgasm in your life? I present to you, The Sensory Deprived Orgasm!

This works best with a partner but I will present a variation of the dare for solo play for girls and boys.

What you’ll need:
-Rope, leather straps, handcuffs or any type of restraint
-Noise canceling headphones or noise-cancelling ear muffs (preferably the headphones)
-Cloth or blindfold (you should not be able to see any sort of light through the material!)
-Vibrator or Hitachi wand (for girls)
-Hands (for boys...or for girls )
-Duct tape or clear packaging tape

For Girls Solo Play:
1. If you have a Hitachi wand or vibrator, secure the toy to your inner thigh using tape, just enough for the tip of the wand/vibrator is on your clit. If you don’t have some sort of vibrating toy, I’ll explain a substitute in the sixth step.
2. Place the noise canceling headphones over your ears and turn some soft relaxing music on. If soft relaxing music isn’t your thing, you can find a few playlists of soft moans and climaxes on the internet to listen to! (I listened to a bunch of Boyce Avenue’s acoustic covers out of the request of my fiancée, which was just as heavenly!)
3. Cover your eyes with a blindfold or a makeshift blindfold using a cloth or blanket.
4. Turn on the toy and then restrain your arms the best you can. I would suggest either attempting to tie them together and sitting on them or binding them to a bedpost.
5. Relax, breathe, enjoy the pleasure, and take it all in with no other sensory distractions! Focus on the pleasure and the pleasure only!
6. If you didn’t have some sort of vibrating toy, you will have to alter the dare a bit and use your hand...but your hand is the best toy you have! Instead of binding both your hands together, you’ll have to keep one hand free and use that hand to rub your clit and or finger yourself. Tie your other free hand to a bedpost or behind your back so your hand doesn’t run free down your body while you pleasure yourself! Using your hands will of course break the rule of “sensory deprivation” but the orgasm will still be amazing, I promise!

For Boys Solo Play:
This is a little trickier for boys but it can be done...it just may not be as powerful as the female orgasm!
1. I am assuming most of you won’t have any sort of vibrating toys for your penis, so you’ll be using the toy that you were born with...your hand. If you happen to have some sort of vibrating toy for your penis, that’s great, you can repeat the steps described in the solo girl play variation!
2. Begin by placing the noise canceling headphones over your ears and playing a playlist soft relaxing music. If soft relaxing music isn’t your thing, you can find playlists of girls softly moaning and climaxing on the internet that work just as well!
3. Cover your eyes with a blindfold or a makeshift blindfold using a cloth or blanket.
4. Restrain one of your arms behind your back or tying it to a bedpost. Your free hand will be used to masturbate.
5. Relax, breathe, enjoy the pleasure, and take it all in with no other sensory distractions! Focus on the pleasure and the pleasure only and you’ll have one of the best orgasms of your life.

For Partner Play:
I had a partner for this dare and it made everything a million times easier and a million times more pleasurable and exciting!
1. Have the partner restrain your arms by either binding them behind your back or tying them to a bedpost or something similar.
2. The partner will proceed to cover your eyes with a blindfold or a makeshift blindfold using a cloth or a blanket.
3. The partner will then cover your ears with noise canceling headphones. To make things a little more interesting, the partner is allowed to select what music/sounds you will be listening to!
4. Unable to see, unable to hear, and unable to touch, your partner will proceed to tease you mercilessly in any way they choose. They may use a vibrator or Hitachi wand and tease you that way or they may just use their hand...or a combination of both! (My fiancée creatively used her tongue, hand, and a Hitachi wand all at the same time!)
5. Relax, breathe, enjoy the pleasure, enjoy your partner’s touch and feel, and take it all in. Focus on your partner’s touch and the pleasure you receive from it!

What makes this dare so special you ask? Well, I promise you if this is done correctly, it will be the most blissful and beautiful orgasm that ever escaped from your body! When your senses are clear and you use or mind to envision, the orgasms will always be more powerful! It’ll feel like you are floating on clouds as you blissfully pleasure yourself to the soothing music!

If anybody gives it a try, please let me know how you liked it! You can leave a reply and describe your experience to the community or you can private message me!

Stay young, wild, beautiful, & free!
~Lia

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 06-21-2017, 06:41 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

I've done this myself before. The only thing that was different was I had my hands free and I edged myself several times before I let myself cum. The orgasm I had was so strong I actually peed and didn't realize I had done so until I took everything off (this never happens to me!). I also played really loud white noise in my ears. It didn't let me think about anything but the vibrator. Definitely recommend this!

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LucyB for this post:
Old 06-22-2017, 03:52 AM   #3
Sletje_Marco

am going to do this with my wifes magic wand when i am alone...will let you know the outcome!
Sletje_Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:46 AM   #4
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

I think that it would be beneficial to add an olfactory element. Either use some oder masking agent, use scented candles or incense. Many men are thrilled at the scent of their significant other's scent, either purchased or personal.

Taste might also enhance the experience. Before starting chew on lettuce to clear the pallet. During select small cut fruits such as apple, cherries, strawberries, or citrus. If the subject is excited by their partner's taste, use that at or just before climax.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to [email protected] for this post:
Old 06-22-2017, 07:55 AM   #5
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Readers may also be interested in the practice of "Orgasmic Meditation". It focuses on the female orgasm (with or without climax). It requires a partner and a small amount of inexpensive equipment.

A web search will reveal a remarkable volume of information, including benifits (for both partners, and society), personal recommendations, and how to's.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to [email protected] for this post:
Old 06-22-2017, 08:13 AM   #6
vance810

Wow! Might have to try this when I finally behave long enough to get my orgasm!
Thank you for the share!

Current Toys
PM for Kik or Snapchat
LIKES: Mouth stuff, bondage, Submission, spanking, humiliation, edging, hidden public, nipple play
DISLIKES: Hard Anal, Intense Pain, messy, body writing
LIMITS: Pubic, Family, Pets, Food, pee/poo, blood, permanent

vance810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 01:17 PM   #7
RedMike

Sounds great.
I think taking away some of the senastions is always a good way to make playing more intense
I need something vibrating for men that would make it even better XD
But at first i need some headphones that are more or less soundproof. Better than my stiupid in ears

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308812
RedMike is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RedMike for this post:
Old 06-23-2017, 02:17 PM   #8
Voyeur702

My S.O. and I do something similar to this from time to time. Occasionally, I will get a text message from my S.O. to strip naked, wait on the bed blindfolded with noise canceling headphones and wait. The anticipation is great because I never know exactly how long it will be. The list time we did this, I waited about 15 minutes. I was so wet and ready with anticipation. When my S.O. got home, I never heard him come into the bedroom. Next thing I know, he is teasing me with his hands, tongue and then his cock. He also decided that day on his way home to pick up a new sex toy, which he proceeded to use on me in my inhibited state. It was one of the greatest orgasms ever.
Voyeur702 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Voyeur702 for this post:
Old 06-23-2017, 08:08 PM   #9
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by vance810 View Post
Wow! Might have to try this when I finally behave long enough to get my orgasm!
Thank you for the share!
Let me know how it goes!

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 06-23-2017, 08:10 PM   #10
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I think that it would be beneficial to add an olfactory element. Either use some oder masking agent, use scented candles or incense. Many men are thrilled at the scent of their significant other's scent, either purchased or personal.

Taste might also enhance the experience. Before starting chew on lettuce to clear the pallet. During select small cut fruits such as apple, cherries, strawberries, or citrus. If the subject is excited by their partner's taste, use that at or just before climax.
These are great suggestions that would definitely make the orgasm more intense! I'll have to give them a try sometime, maybe my fiancee would like to give it a try!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 06-24-2017, 11:29 AM   #11
littlevixen

Oooh!! I may have to give this a try! I am intrigued!

likes: light pain, nipple clamps, vibrators, exhibitionism, voyeurism, cyber sexting, answering naughty questions, being a little!

dislikes/limits: bodily fluids, anal, emotional manipulation, anything to public.

I'm presently attached both Doux et vivant and Morkhai. I won't be playing with anyone else.
littlevixen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk