Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #46
Davros
Account Banned

I'm rather pissed off to be frank. Which idiot gave me -rep and said "Off topic."

In case you can't READ, this is in the LOUNGE and perfectly FINE to be here. Moron.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:42 AM   #47
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
I'm rather pissed off to be frank. Which idiot gave me -rep and said "Off topic."

In case you can't READ, this is in the LOUNGE and perfectly FINE to be here. Moron.
Ah don't worry about it, you've got plenty of rep. I was pissed off the other day as i got negative rep for trying get people to obey the forum rules!!

Love that new avatar, creeped me out when i caught it moving in the corner of my eye.

Those were a couple of good episodes in my opinion

Did you ever get around to watching scream of the shalka in the end?

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #48
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1(2) View Post
Ah don't worry about it, you've got plenty of rep. I was pissed off the other day as i got negative rep for trying get people to obey the forum rules!!

Love that new avatar, creeped me out when i caught it moving in the corner of my eye.

Those were a couple of good episodes in my opinion

Did you ever get around to watching scream of the shalka in the end?
It bugged me because everything here that I've posted is Who-related. It, fortunately, didn't do anything to my rep because I got two more +reps after it, but pissed me off a little still.

LOL @ my icon, freaky when you see it for the 1st time

I aint watched, probably won't, Scream.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #49
Davros
Account Banned

First of all, I'm not bumping this thread just for the fun of it. I didn't want to start another because it seemed pointless. Also, I've got a few things to say about the series finale and would love other input

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR "THE STOLEN EARTH"

Thanks for the +rep, whoever said: "just for been a dr who fan... cant w8 to see if tennant leaves :s"

Regeneration

My theory is that he doesn't regenerate. In fact, I know he won't. Why? Watch the Doctor as he's hit by the extermination ray. He twists as it hits, and only half of him glows.

Next, watch the regeneration sequence. There's absolutely no emotion there whatsoever, which RTD would've done if it'd been a real regeneration.

Also, the timing is really fucked. Why would the Doctor regenerate half way through a finale? And why would David Tennant be on the cast list for "Journey's End" if he wasn't in it?

Oh, and he's been spotted filming the Christmas special and he's talked quite happily about the specials next year. And just another point to back me up; if Tennant was regenerating, surely he woulda had a big finale speech.

So there we have it; Tennant stays. But how?

The hand in a jar That's all I'm saying.

Sarah Jane & The Daleks

I have two theories. One seems to be popular in the forums elsewhere; Mickey pops in to save her at the last minute. They then end up on the Crucible with the Daleks.

However, my own theory is that she shouts something at the Daleks to make them stop suddenly. This word; "Davros!" The Daleks would question her knowledge of him and possibly take her to Davros himself. That's my little wish anyway.

Gwen, Ianto & The Daleks

1. They aim for the eyestalks and win. But that'd be too simple.

2. Jack suddenly returns to save them - unlikely.

3. Mickey pops over from the Parallel Torchwood and rescues them. This would be pretty neat!

4. Myfanwy the Pterodactyl has a small cameo and has a one-on-one battle with the Daleks. Now THAT would be one of the most awesome things ever!

Other Speculation Points

1. Donna and the Heartbeats

2. Harriet Jones - is she really dead?

3. Which is the most faithful companion? Who will die?

4. Martha's UNIT Key
Old 07-05-2008, 01:29 AM   #50
give_me_dares
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to give_me_dares Send a message via Yahoo to give_me_dares

my theory is that with sarah jane, she reverses full speed and escapes. with the torchwood peeps, they do get killed by the daleks (because there will be no more torchwood) and the doctor regenerates into himself or, my best theory, Russel T Davies writes himself in as the doctor. that would be great.

im getting a webcam soon and if anyone under 16 want's a game, send me a pm

limits: poo, pee, crossdressing, extreme public, messy, pain, family

please give me dares by pressing here
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...0847#post70847
give_me_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:58 AM   #51
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

I think David Tennant will regenerate into himself.

I hope something will happen face to face with the Doctor and Davros. Something that may shed a bit of light on happenings in the past.

Like Davros I really hope the flying dinosaur ( can't spell it) Has a fight with the daleks and beats them. If not I don't think they will die but something else will happen.

I think either Martha or Rose will either die or become evil or turned into a dalek. That would be really juicy.

xTrYsTaNx
Old 07-05-2008, 05:31 AM   #52
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by give_me_dares View Post
my theory is that with sarah jane, she reverses full speed and escapes. with the torchwood peeps, they do get killed by the daleks (because there will be no more torchwood) and the doctor regenerates into himself or, my best theory, Russel T Davies writes himself in as the doctor. that would be great.
Sarah Jane reversing - she doesn't have time. Plus, that'd just be a daft cop-out.

And there is another series of Torchwood. It runs for 5 episodes, one per night, for a week in January. So they have to survive.

RTD as the Doctor?! What drugs have you been taking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrYsTaNx View Post
I think David Tennant will regenerate into himself.

I hope something will happen face to face with the Doctor and Davros. Something that may shed a bit of light on happenings in the past.

Like Davros I really hope the flying dinosaur ( can't spell it) Has a fight with the daleks and beats them. If not I don't think they will die but something else will happen.

I think either Martha or Rose will either die or become evil or turned into a dalek. That would be really juicy.

xTrYsTaNx
Tennant regenerating into himself again would be cool. Or maybe the hand makes two Tennants. That'd be great!

The Doctor and Davros have to meet. They just have to!

I doubt any companion will become a Dalek, but someone's gotta die. All signs point to Donna, but I reckon it's a red herring. She's just so awesome, so Donna can't die. Also, I heard set reports that she does die but the Doctor returns to save her. But Caan said it was to be an "everlasting death".

Martha's rumoured to join Torchwood, so I doubt it's her. Sarah Jane has her own series. Jack's got Torchwood. Mickey and Jackie aren't that faithful. My bet's on Miss Tyler.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:45 AM   #53
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Remember what the beast said about rose: She will die in battle.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:22 AM   #54
give_me_dares
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to give_me_dares Send a message via Yahoo to give_me_dares

ive just found out that at least one of the following are going to die: the doctor, martha, rose, donna or captain jack. at least one of them. my money is probably on martha. don't know why, but that is what i think.

im getting a webcam soon and if anyone under 16 want's a game, send me a pm

limits: poo, pee, crossdressing, extreme public, messy, pain, family

please give me dares by pressing here
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...0847#post70847
give_me_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #55
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collared_Slave View Post
Remember what the beast said about rose: She will die in battle.
Indeed. A lot of people said this was to do with "Doomsday" but, technically, she didn't die. Also, Caan spoke of "everlasting death" so it could well be Miss Tyler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by give_me_dares View Post
ive just found out that at least one of the following are going to die: the doctor, martha, rose, donna or captain jack. at least one of them. my money is probably on martha. don't know why, but that is what i think.
The Doctor - Won't die. Obviously.
Sarah Jane - Again, obviously won't die.
Captain Jack - He's got Torchwood next year.
Donna - I've heard she dies but the Doctor goes back on her timeline to rescue her.
Martha - Is she his "most faithful"? Somehow, I don't think she'll die. It wouldn't fit the emotional picture.
Rose - My bet's on her. RTD said he had a massive plan, so maybe "Doomsday" was only half of it. Also, the Beast said she would "die in battle". And this would generate loads of emotional scenes too. Perfect.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #56
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

So one actually died then? Just Donna losing her memory, kinda glad i really didn't like her half and half. I'm also glad Rose got a Doctor, the Bad wolf bay scene was so intense.
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:14 PM   #57
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

I can't believe what happened. No one died
Old 07-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #58
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyangel View Post
So one actually died then? Just Donna losing her memory, kinda glad i really didn't like her half and half. I'm also glad Rose got a Doctor, the Bad wolf bay scene was so intense.
Donna's retcon was very upsetting. She can never learn about her travels and she'll never have that confidence ever again

The "Bad Wolf Bay" scene was, imho, shit. Bad fanfic gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrYsTaNx View Post
I can't believe what happened. No one died
Donna kinda did. But didn't.

Advertisements
Kink Talk