Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
me1931

Default How do I know or find out?

So, some background information first. Skip this if you want. I have known I was into bondage for a very long time. Since I was about 12 I knew that I enjoyed being tied up, but even more so tying other people up. Living in a small, hick, rural town I have never had a real chance to tie someone else. However, after this summer I did get the chance to tie someone up with duct tape. Nothing big or exciting, but better than nothing.

So, this weekend I arranged to meet up with her again (yes its a her, deal with it). Not only did meet up with her, it included her friends. Over the course of the day, I was able to tie her and two of her friends up with rope and duct tape. (and yes, both of those two were female. Again, deal with it).

Now, many jokes were made, quite a few involving BDSM and bondage. Now, I'm trying to figure out if any of them are actually into this sort of thing. One person I asked said they don't know, and the rest are just evasive. I am wracking my brain trying to figure if they are or aren't into it. They all agreed they want to continue the "bondage" part some other day, but I just don't know. And to make it worse, one of my other friends recently admitted to being into BDSM in some parts and not others.

I guess what I want to ask is, what the freaking hell should I do?!?! I have no experience with actually knowing anyone who is into it. Can anyone give me some advice at all, anyone?

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Message me on discord if you want a slave: kt1994
me1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
Dizzie

I wouldn't worry about it dude. People who are into bdsm are just normal people to. Read up more on the subject of bondage, and maybe next time you have your bondage date up it a bit. Have fun
Dizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Be careful. Bondage, while considered a subset of BDSM, is not necessarily related to it. People that are into bondage usually do, but do not have to like BDSM. However, I'm not entirely sure what do you want from this situation. As far as I have managed to read out from your post, you are not in a relationship with any one of them. If you want to start a BDSM fuck-buddy relationship... just don't, especially if any of you haven't had any first-hand BDSM experience before. While I'm not saying those relationships can't be really enjoyable, you probably want to know them a bit better before committing into it. And if you want to start a true relationship with one of them... just proceed like you normally would. BDSM will, or will not come into play eventually.
P.S., I have to ask, why would we have to "deal with" the fact that they are female? You are a straight guy, what's wrong with that?
Old 02-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
me1931

Thanks for the advice. And the deal with it part came from the fact that when I tell people that I know girls who are somewhat into that no one ever believes me. Kind of a defensive reaction more than anything.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Old 02-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

I'm surprised. I can't say it's really normal, but people know that BDSM exists where I'm from. Also, for some of us, it is quite known that we are into it...
Old 02-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
me1931

Yes, but don't forget, on the internet everyone is a guy until proven otherwise, and few people trust anyone.

And its not a case of my friends not knowing it exists. They all obviously do, since everyone one of them made some joke or another. It's more a case of whether they know what it actually entails, and just how much or even if they are into it. I know one person enjoys the whole sexual torture in the form of teasing that is so prevalent on most of this site, and that she also enjoys the pain side of it too. I just don't think she recognizes or understands how that relates to BDSM.

And to top it all off, of the three girls and three other guys who actually took part, two of the girls have boyfriends, two of the guys have girlfriends, the two girls who are dating are sisters, one of the guys is dating one the sisters, the other guy who is dating someone is the sisters cousins, the last other single guy is creepy, and I am single plus the last girl. And the girl that enjoys pain, etc was not involved that day, but she is dating someone too, well wanting a different guy entirely.

See how I got confused?

Old 02-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #7
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Dude... interesting, nothing else to say. I'll help however I can on BDSM, but in sorting this out... well, you are on your own
Old 02-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #8
me1931

Gee, thanks for that wonderful advice. I do appreciate the offer on the BDSM part, might take you up on that one day. And trust me, if I thought something could be done to sort it out without making it a big deal, I would.

Advertisements
Kink Talk