Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-19-2008, 03:51 AM   #16
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPain View Post
well i posted this in the lobby so i hope that it expands forward from just the bdsm relationships of master and slave and onto just everything online.

yes i have seen "my cam is broken" way to many times... how come you just don't say "I DON'T HAVE ONE" its not hard to admit..
and yes if it is broken then why DOES the msn have a picture of a webcam under your avatar?

and for people who don't have cams... well a good cheep one is worth $20 at walmart.. a good quality one is $60... no bells and whistles just puts image onto webcam.

but now..

i degrees, i hate the "oh its broken"

anyway..

I'm saying.. that it is good to chat with someone for a bit before you "pop the question" maybe if they feel the communication is going positively then they will reply to "do you have a cam?" from "its broken" to "sure!"

side-note on this:
i get my rep put up and down all the time on this site....
i had someone not even reply with anything insightful or leave a blank message i got: "idiot". um... i found that insulting but funny... some moron with the IQ of Mayo felt like flexing their limited vocabulary and post a one word reply!
About the picture under the display picture. You get that when you install the cam. And you cant get it away unless you plug in the cam(and it works), open the program and click on *hide your webcam*. My apostrophes doesnt work. lol. Replaced with *.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:22 AM   #17
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogurl View Post
About the picture under the display picture. You get that when you install the cam. And you cant get it away unless you plug in the cam(and it works), open the program and click on *hide your webcam*. My apostrophes doesnt work. lol. Replaced with *.
lol i hide my webcam because i have people all the time messageing me to do whatever
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk