Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
TiedGuy

Default Freshman Loses a Dare (Mostly Fiction)

The college was supposed to match up freshmen with similar interests for roommates at the dorm. I thought they goofed when they paired Tom and me. Tom liked to swim and hike. He was at ease with himself and his muscular well tanned body. He would watch TV in the lounge barefoot, no shirt, wearing faded and torn Levi's. In our room, he was usually stripped to his white jockey shorts. I liked running and biking and was uptight about my strong but slight body. I was always fully dressed but secretly envied his casualness.

On Saturday after the first week of classes, we went to dinner together and he kidded me about being too uptight and I should loosen up. Back at the dorm he started teasing me and soon we were wrestling on the floor. He held me down looked me in the eye and said "I dare you. Best 2 out of 3 falls - loser is winner's slave until midnight! OK?" My heart jumped! Scared but excited I gulped "OK!"
Tom kicked off his shoes and socks, stripped off his shirt. Uptight me didn't do anything. As we struggled I felt his warm firm flesh. We were even at 2 falls. I sure didn't want to win this so I threw the last fall.

He held me tight against the floor, "SLAVE, get me a coke from the vending room".

I got up and started to leave. "Slave, take off your shoes and socks first! I am going to loosen you up!" I kicked off my shoes and took off my socks. Tom smiled "Give me those socks. We can use them later". He stripped my shirt off. "Now you're ready!"

I walked down the hall, my bare feet feeling the cold floor. Passing the TV lounge some guys glanced then went back to the TV. Down the concrete stairs to the vending room. Some guys were in the room, all they said was "Hi, Ken". It dawned on me that nobody cared!

When I gave Tom his coke he drank it slowly and said "Slave, follow me!" we went to the grass outside the dorm. Both of us stripped to Levi's and tossed a Frisbee for an hour. Working up a good sweat.

When we got back to the room, Tom said drop those Levi's. I stood stripped to my white Jockey shorts. Tom had me hold my hands in front of me. He got some clothesline from his drawer and tied them together. The ropes excited me. "Slave, up against the corner of the bunk bed. The sturdy oak corner post was about seven feet high. He pulled my arms over my head, tying them to the post. He saw my erection swell and smiled. "Looks like I got your interest!" he said as he traced his fingernail over my chest, around my armpits, circled my tits and stopped at my navel. He tied my feet tightly to the post leaving me helpless with a rock hard cock. He traced his nail all over my body, the excitement overpowered me and I struggled vainly to get away from his exciting touch. I started moaning, he shoved one of my socks into my mouth, I thought we would need this. I heard him leave and the door slam. I wondered what was up. I struggled to get loose. I heard the door open and felt a cold shock on my nipple. He took the ice cube repeated the slow torturous and heavenly spiral over my body. He blindfolded me and began to alternate intense tickling at my nipples, armpits. The touch changed from finger nail, ice cube, needle, feather and back sometimes hard sometime barely touching me. Pulling down my shorts he would go to the head of my cock, my ass. The uncertainty of where, when, with what and how hard the next touch would be made the touch when it occurred overwhelmingly intense.

I felt Tom untie my feet then my arms. "Slave, Kneel!" I knelt down, I heard him drop his pants, "Slave, lick my cock!" he commanded and pulled my head by my hair so his stiff rod pressed into my face. I mumbled into the sock. He laughed and pulled it out. "Forgot about it! Now lick". I licked his hard cock then he said now jerk me off. I jerked his wet dripping cock until he shot cum into my face.

We continued like this three hours, he worked me over while tied helpless to the post for about an hour then I licked and jerked him off. I was bursting because I got no release. The last time he tied me to the post and started working my cock very slowly - stopping and pinching the head hard when I started to cum. He kept this up for an hour then pulled off my blindfold and gag. “Next lesson, if you want something you have to ask! Don’t be afraid! What do you want right now?” asked Tom.

“I want to cum!”

“So? Say exactly what you want from me!”

“Tom, jerk me off and let me cum. My balls are bursting”

“What’s in it for me?”

“We could jerk each other off together at the same time. The idea turns me on. Do you like it?”

“Interesting, could be fun. Give me more details?”

I try to picture a good scene. “You strip naked. When you untie my arms, keep me tied to the post with a rope around my chest I’ll take the ends of the rope around my chest and tie the ends around your back so we are roped together chests touching facing each other. We jerk each other off real slow until you say ‘Go’ then we speed up but we watch each other and try to both cum at the same time.”

“Never thought my shy quiet roomy had such evil thoughts! Let’s give it a try!” Tom smiled as he untied my hands, put the rope around my chest just under my arms and tied it tight. He stripped off his Levis and shorts and looked me in the eyes, “This is really wild!” I grabbed the ends of the rope. He pushed his chest against mine and I tied the rope behind his back binding us tightly together so that our faces almost touched and I could feel his breath against my cheek. Both our cocks were really hard, I felt my cock slide against his then push through his coarse pubic hair and slide up against his muscular abdomen. I felt Tom grab my cock and start a slow massage. I reached between us threading my arms through his, grabbed Tom’s warm hard cock and began rubbing it slowly. Tom kept me on edge always exciting me to the limit, making me breathe hard and fast, sweating, struggling against his naked body but never letting me get to the point of release. He was an expert at control and it seemed my torture could go on all night. I worked hard to excite Tom, make him want release. His breath came faster and faster, his sweaty body pushed against me. Slow but hard I continued. “Go” he screamed. I jerked him faster bringing him closer and closer. He stroked my cock in frenzy, staring into my eyes and laughing. I matched his frenzy and my laughter joined his. I exploded first, spurting again and again relieving the pressure Tom’s hours of torture had built up in me. He exploded on my third shot. I shot a couple more times after he finished.

Drained, I hung over his shoulders and untied the rope around his chest and he untied me from the post. He collapsed on the old rug in the middle of our room. Too exhausted to climb to my top bunk, I turned off the light and dropped down next to him.

“Shit, Ken. You are one hot dude when you let yourself go! That was the greatest time I ever had with a guy! I lucked out getting a guy like you who enjoys rope bondage so much for a roommate. We are really going to have fun this year with your wild ideas. I got some pretty good ideas, too. About ways to torment your helpless body that I can’t wait to try” whispered Tom.

“Yeah, that was great. You are a hot dude yourself and I really enjoyed you. But I guess I sort of scared myself when I let the things I usually keep hidden loose. I feel I am just a weird, sexually perverted kid.”

“Every barely eighteen guy is weird and sexually perverted. He just wants sex in any and all ways: female, male, animal, sex toys, whatever. Most guys just hide it and feel miserable like you have been doing. Forget about labels, if it feels good, you enjoy it, and it doesn’t hurt anybody, it’s OK. End of story. Now let’s get some sleep, Goodnight Slaveboy”

It felt good, felt exciting, him calling me Slaveboy. “I guess you’re right and it sure felt good tonight. Goodnight.. “ I hesitated like at the top of a high dive before the exciting plunge into a new exciting adventure. Then I plunged and by two simple words made myself his slave. “Goodnight, Master.”
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to TiedGuy for this post:
Old 06-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Daredevil999

wow!
that was great, please carry on!
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
jono mckenzie
getDare Ladder

Send a message via MSN to jono mckenzie

WOAH.
best story by far i have ever ever read, 100/ 10.
please carry on, bring up the fact that he is a shy boy and doesnt do this stuff often and this story will be amazing. thankyou!

I love Psyduck! XD
jono mckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
maxim
Account Banned

I don't think he's going to finish this will someone please do so itsba great start and would love to hear more
maxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

this was fantastic

9.8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
TiedGuy

Default Slaveboy Wakes Up

I woke up having to pee. I noticed Tom lying next to me and remembered I was now his slave. I got up and took a piss in the sink. When I finished, Tom had gotten up. He looked over my naked body with a sly self-satisfied smile on his face and an erection beginning on his cock. “God Damn, Ken, you’re my honest to god very own naked slaveboy! Kiss my ass!”

“Yeah this is going to be great. I can’t wait to get started!”

Tom frowned, turned on a loud heavy metal song, went to his special drawer and took out a slender flexible wooden rod, swished it a couple times trough the air, “This will do. Bend over and grab your ankles, Hurry up!”

“Jesus, Tom. I didn’t know we started yet!”

“Quit mouthing Off, Slaveboy!”

“OK”

“Here are my rules: A blow doesn’t count if you yell. First time you break a rule is one stroke, second is two, etc. When given an order, obey immediately! Address me as “YES, Master, Sir! when we are alone and “Yes, Tom” if others are around. Don’t speak unless I ask you to. Understood?”

“Yes, Master, Sir!”

“That’s better. You count the strokes saying “One – Thank you Master, Sir! If you lose count we start over. For not obeying an order – 1 stroke!”

Tom wound up and stung me hard across my butt. “Yeooww” I screamed.

“OK, let’s start over, For not obeying an order – 1 stroke!”

Tom wound up and stung me even harder across my butt. I controlled the pain. “One – Thank you Master, Sir! “

“For not addressing your master correctly – 1 stroke!”

Tom laid another stroke hard across my butt. I controlled the pain. “One – Thank you Master, Sir! “

“For not addressing your master correctly a second time – 2 strokes!”

Tom laid two more painful strokes across my butt. “One – Thank you Master, Sir! … Two – Thank you Master, Sir!” I controlled the pain enough to answer but I couldn’t stop the tears. I also could stop the excitement from the pain as felt my cock start to harden.

“For not addressing your master correctly a third time – 3 strokes!”

I caught myself before I yelled “No fair!” Tom laid two more painful strokes across my butt. “One – Thank you Master, Sir! … Two – Thank you Master, Sir!”

He watched my cock it hardened. “Are you enjoying the pain I am giving you, Slaveboy?”

“No, Master, Sir! ….Yes, Master, Sir”

“Which is it suffering or enjoying?”

“Both at the same time, I guess. It really turns me on! Master, Sir!”

“We’re a matched set, it really turns me on to inflict pain on you and watch you suffer!” He laid on another stinging stroke.

“Two – Thank you Master, Sir!” I immediately knew I miscounted.

“OK, we’ll start over” Tom laid three more painful strokes across my sore butt. “One – Thank you Master, Sir! … Two – Thank you Master, Sir! … Three – Thank you Master, Sir!”

“Kneel Slaveboy! What did I command you to do?”

“Kiss your ass, Master, Sir!”

“Walk on your knees to my backside and give it a juicy wet kiss!”

“Yes, Master, Sir!” I looked at his erection pointing at a high angle. I inched my way on my knees, put my lips against his ass and gave it a wet slobbering kiss. The humiliation was so stimulating it caused me to start dripping pre-cum.

“Looks like we’re both pretty hot! Let’s do some dice-dare exercises to work off the steam.

“Yes, Master, Sir!” I answered wondering what Tom had planned.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 06-16-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
yobobo

keep going......
yobobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:13 AM   #8
TiedGuy

Default Dice Dare Exercise

We will do sets of 25 push-ups, 40 sit-ups, and 15 pull-ups. We will face each other and do the reps together to encourage each other. The first one that can’t do the reps is the loser and tosses a die to determine his penalty:
1 - Loser sucks winner cock
2 - Two strokes with cane on loser’s ass
3 - Loser jerks off winner
4 - Four strokes with cane on loser’s ass
5 - Loser tied to post – slowly teased to climax
6 - 69 both suck each other’s cock

We started with push-ups and did them quickly. For the sit-ups, we interlaced our feet to help keep our feet down and because it felt good. We stood face to face under the chin-up bar we had installed between the closets. We usually did chin-ups together, face to face, but never did them nude. We looked down at our naked sweaty slippery bodies and erect cocks and hesitated. “This is gonna be wild, let’s go for it, Slaveboy” Tom called.

“Yes, Master, Sir! Wild” We grabbed hold of the bar from opposite sides and our sweat slippery chests slid against each other. Our erect cocks poked and rubbed into each other.

Tom looked in my eyes and smiled, “Really awesome!”

When we reached fifteen, I smiled back, “Real turn-on Master, Sir!”

We finished four sets and both were going strong except Tom was struggling a little on the pull-ups. On the fifth set, on the 14th pull-up, I quickly slid past Tom’s sweaty body while he slowly struggled to complete it. I finished the 15th and dropped down to the floor and watched him try to complete the rep. At last he dropped down,

“You win, Slaveboy!” Tom grabbed the die and threw it. It came up a “4”. Neither of us liked it. Tom did not like me having a chance to get revenge for the caning he just gave me and I would rather have had him jerk or suck me off.

I grabbed the same cane he had used. Tom bent over and grabbed his ankles. “Permission to proceed, Master, Sir!”

“Go ahead! I know the rules, I count, if I scream or lose count you start over. By the way, you won fare and square, I have no hard feelings. Let’s get this over.”
I wound up and laid a hesitant stroke across Tom’s butt. He controlled the pain. “One – Thank you Slaveboy! “ The next was placed better and harder and I enjoyed the feeling when the cane hit. “Two – Thank you Slaveboy!“ “Three – Thank you Slaveboy! Now you’re getting the idea.“ I took my time to make the most of my last chance. I felt my cock harden, this was turning me on! I let go with a powerful stinging stroke. Tom hesitated. I hoped he would scream and so I could start over but he controlled his pain. “…Four, Thank you Slaveboy! You have potential as a Top.”

“Ken, the guys are going to start wondering what we are up to. I don’t think we can keep it a secret that we are into bondage and you are my slave and I am your master for the rest of the year. What do you think?”

“I guess we don’t have any choice but to come out clean with them. There is nothing they can do, it’s up to us what we do, not them. But by coming out, they will soon lose interest. Master, Sir!”

“Hurry up, get dressed. Breakfast is almost over. Most of the guys will be there now because they sleep late, so this is the best time to come out” Tom got dressed and tossed me a pair of ratty cut-off Levis shorts and an old torn t-shirt. I pulled them on and didn’t bother to ask about underwear or shoes, I knew the answer, slaves don’t deserve them. We ran to the dining hall to get there in time for breakfast.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
myswagga

great please continue!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #10
maxim
Account Banned

This has been a great story please please continue!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #11
TiedGuy

Default Coming out

“Hurry up, get dressed. Breakfast is almost over. Most of the guys will be there now because they sleep late, so this is the best time to come out” Tom got dressed and tossed me a pair of ratty cut-off Levis shorts and an old torn t-shirt. I pulled them on and didn’t bother to ask about underwear or shoes, I knew the answer, slaves don’t deserve them. We ran to the dining hall to beat the clock.

We made it just in time, got big breakfasts pancakes, sausage, eggs because we really had worked up appetites. We headed for the table where the guys from our floor were eating and sat down.

“Hi guys” we said.

“What up with you two? Uptight Ken going barefoot and shirtless? Loud music in your room last night?”

“I thought I heard someone scream when there was a break in the music.”

Tom explained, “We were messing around and found out both of us have been seriously into bondage fantasy since 6th grade. I’m into being dominant or master and Ken is into being submissive or slave. I had a great experience tying Ken up and teasing him for a few hours and he loved it too. We agreed to go for it and he will be my slave for the rest of the year.”

“I really enjoyed being tied up tightly and being under the power of someone I like and trust. This had been my dream and now it is real, I am Tom’s slave for the rest of the year”, I admitted.

“This is a joke. I can’t believe you guys are both gay.”

“This isn’t a joke. We feel our only choice is to come out about the bondage otherwise you guys would be guessing and the secrecy would prevent you from being our friends. Once we are out, you can all adjust to having a master/slave on the floor. We aren’t gay, maybe bi. All of you jerk off. So what’s wrong if Ken jerks me off instead of me doing it myself? It’s more fun and doesn't hurt anybody.” Tom answered.

“Weird – but I’m cool with it. What do you guys think?” The rest of the guys agreed.

“He’s your slave and must do as you say? Give him an order. Have him strip off his shirt!”

Tom commands, “Ken, strip off your shirt!”

“Yes, Tom” I answer as I take off my shirt.

“Get me some more syrup”, Tom orders.

“Yes, Tom”, I stand up hesitantly and go to the counter wearing only the ratty Levis cut-off shorts hoping nobody will hassle me. “Some syrup, please” I ask the girl behind the counter, Sharon, who is in my history class.
“Here it is. Sexy outfit! Didn’t know you had such a great body, Ken!”

“Thanks,” I blushed then felt daring and said “Is this like the country song ‘If I told you, you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?’“

“Perhaps, see you in class! Maybe we’ll get together after class to try that song out!” she smiled.

I returned to Tom with the syrup. “Definitely Bi” the guys joked.

“Ken, do you really get tied up hand and foot with ropes by Tom and teased as much as he likes?”

“Yes, I do. It’s great!” I replied.

“Far out! I know how we all could have some fun! In 6th grade a bunch of us used to play ‘Tickle Torture’. We tied the victim to a bed with the soles of his feet and armpits exposed and tickled him until the timer went off. Usually we gagged him with someone’s dirty sock to keep him quiet. After two or three hours, the victim was exhausted. Sometimes, wet his pants” suggested Chad.

“I’ll bring an electric Toothbrush” said Frank. All the guys were into this.

“I got some padded ankle and wrist cuffs we could use” volunteered Jason.

“I won’t ask why you got them. Bring them” said Tom. “Ken, As a slave, what is the first thing you must do when you enter our room?”

“Take off all my clothes, Tom”, I answered.

“So this will add a little spice, Ken will be stark naked when you tie him up. Every part of his body exposed to tickling. Sound interesting, Ken?”
“Tom, you know how ticklish I am, I will be struggling in agony for hours”, I said.

“Yeah, sounds great doesn’t it? But only for one hour, with this bunch of sadists the tickle torture will be extreme. Guys meet at our place at 8PM to start. Bring any devices you have that will add to our slaveboy’s agony.” Tom said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(READERS HELP ME OUT - REPLY WITH FAVORITE THINGS TO USE TO TICKLE, FAVORITE WAYS TO TICKLE, AND FAVORITE TICKLISH PLACES!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason called, “Tom and Ken, a bunch of us are going to run to the beach. We’ll meet in the lobby in ten minutes. Want to come?”

Tom answered, “Sounds great for a hot day, we’ll be there!”

When we got to our room, I stripped off my clothes and hung them on a hook. I started to get my swim suit but Tom said he had one for me. He rummaged through his drawer and pulled out a tiny white thing. “This is my old tank suit from junior high, put it on.” I pulled the skimpy Speedo suit on. It might fit a junior high kid but was embarrassingly tight on a college freshman. I glanced in the mirror; I could see every contour of my cock and balls through it. Tom pulled on his suit and called let’s go.

When we got to the lobby, the guys laughed and called “Ken, where did you get that silly thing?”

“Tom gave it to me!” I answered.

“Tom’s a fiendish master, Ken. You will go through hell this year” they laughed. “Let’s go to the beach.”

I wondered why Tom set the timer on his watch as we started. The guys set a good pace covering the half mile to the beach in about three minutes. My feet hurt from running as I was not used to going barefoot but it was good to be outside and running with the guys.

As soon as we got to the beach Tom said “I forgot my towel in the room, Ken get it for me and don’t waste any time. It took us 3 minutes 14 seconds to run here, I’ll allow 45 seconds to go to our room and get my towel so you should be back in 7 minutes 13 seconds. For every second you are late you will do a push-up. Now, Go!”

“Yes, Tom!” I yelled as I started running. I ran full out grabbed Tom’s towel and headed back. It was hot and I was sweating buckets and my bare feet weren't used to the pounding. I suspected something was up when the guys had formed two lines and were cheering me on as I finished. Tom said my time was 7 minutes 28 seconds.

“What were you doing, you lazy bastard? You’re late. Give me 15 push-ups!”

“One-thank you Tom, Two, thank you Tom …. Fifteen, Thank you Tom!” The sun was baking me. I finished, happy my ordeal, was over and stood up.

Tom laughed and said “I forgot my sun tan lotion in the room, Ken get it for me and don’t be a lazy slug like you were last time!” The guys laughed, they knew the drill: Run and get tired, run slower more push-ups, so more tired and run slower, so more push-up and even slower and even more push-ups. It was no win for me but fun for those cheering me on. Since I was Tom’s slave I had no choice but to endure the hazing.

“Yes, Tom” I ran back to our room got the sun tan lotion. Stopped to get a drink at the water fountain and raced back to Tom with the guys at the finish cheering my hot weary body on.

“Eight minutes 9 seconds. What did you do take a nap? Give me 56 push-ups!”

“One-thank you, Tom - Two, thank you, Tom …” I was careful not to lose count, finally my sore arms got to “Fifty-Six, Thank you, Tom!” The sun, the heat, the barefoot running, the push-up punishments were taking it out of me and I now knew I had no idea of when Tom would decide my ordeal, was over. I slowly stood up.

Tom having great fun and showing off to the guys and sadistically toying with his new slaveboy “You lazy slug, you need some real encouragement. Get me that cane I used to beat your ass last night”.

The guys looked at my ass and saw some of the red welts not covered by my skimpy Speedo. The guys laughed, “Ken, take your time, we want to see you get your ass whipped!”

“Yes, Tom” I ran back to our room full speed got the cane. Didn’t stop to get a drink and raced back to Tom. The guys at the finish now telling me to take it easy.

“Seven minutes and 5 seconds” said Tom as he took the cane. “Good Boy! I knew you could do it if you really tried!”

Tom commanded “I forgot my sun glasses in the room, Ken, get them for me! This time I will give you a stroke with the cane on your bare ass for every ten seconds you are late.”

“Yes, Tom” I tried to run back to our room full speed fearing the cane but the heat, my exhaustion, and my thirst were slowing me down. I got the sun glasses. I had no choice but to get a drink at the fountain even if it cost a couple strokes. Not drinking would cost far more. The guys admired my guts as I dragged myself in and a few started cheering me on. It helped, I picked up speed.

“Seven minutes and 58 seconds. That’s four strokes on your ass.” He led me into the woods to a secluded place with the guys following.

I pulled the Speedo down to my ankles grabbed my ankles and waited for Tom to start. Tom laid four more painful strokes across my sore butt. I concentrated on counting and controlling the pain. I knew the rule: if I lost count or screamed, Tom would start over. “One – Thank you, Tom! … Two – Thank you, Tom! … Four – Thank you, Tom!”

It was the first time that the guys had seen someone caned and they were startled at the sharp crack of each blow. I heard some of the guys groan at each stroke. It soon dawned on the guys the important part pain and domination played in our master/slave relationship.

I stood up and pulled on my skimpy Speedo. Tom led me back to the beach, looked me in the eyes. I cringed as he again said “I forgot”. He made a long pause, smiled and continued “To tell you I like your grit! Jump in the water to cool off and enjoy yourself!” The guys cheered. I knew this ordeal was over as I ran into the water and swam out to the farthest raft.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 06-26-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Correct error
Old 06-26-2009, 09:24 AM   #12
maxim
Account Banned

Oh, dude please write more.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
jono mckenzie
getDare Ladder

Send a message via MSN to jono mckenzie

really, truely, the best story ever!

I love Psyduck! XD
jono mckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #14
Billabongskater

Send a message via MSN to Billabongskater Send a message via Yahoo to Billabongskater

please continue

i wish i was a slave boy for 4 people
Old 06-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #15
TiedGuy

Default The Raft

I felt good swimming to the raft. If would be great to be alone in the sun without people pointing and laughing at me in Tom’s tiny, tight Speedo. I climbed onto the raft and stood up looking at the opposite shore. I heard a girl’s voice, “The view’s even better from here. That tiny Speedo doesn’t hide anything. You’re really sexy. Hi, I’m Cindy.”

I looked down in the water and saw a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes looking back. “Hi, I’m Ken. I thought I was alone, but I’m glad you’re here.”

“Where did you get that tiny silly suit? It’s so tight I can see every contour of your cock and balls? Not that I’m complaining.”

I was getting embarrassed but my cock had its own mind and began to harden. “It’s my roommate’s junior high tank suit. He gave it to me and told me to wear it.”

“Don’t have a mind of your own? You do something that makes you look silly just because your roommate tells you. What are you, his slave?”

I hesitated. “Yeah, I am, I lost a dare. “

“Hmmm, that sounds interesting; you’ll have to tell me all about your being his slave for the day. I’m tired of looking at that silly Speedo though, take it off!”

I didn’t think it was up to me to explain that I was his slave for the rest of the year not just today. The idea of taking off the suit and being totally naked outside in the sunshine excited me but did I hear right? “What did you say?”

“I said take it off!” I looked at her questioningly. “Oh, help me up! “

I leaned down, grabbed her arm, and helped her up. Slowly the beautiful well toned body of a swimmer emerged, not the skinny model type, but the type I dream about. She was evenly tanned all over and was completely naked! “This is the raft for the nude beach or more politically correct ‘Clothing optional’ beach. So you can now take that damn silly thing off. I’ve got a waterproof waist pack for my stuff; you can put it in that”.

“…um, I always wondered what guys do at a nude beach when they get an erection?”

“They get a boner, so what? It’s natural for guys. If they don’t try to hide it, it turns a lot of girls on! “

I pulled off the tight Speedo. My cock celebrated its freedom by saluting Cindy. It sprung up pointing high and proud. “This feels great! Why is there nobody here?”

“Most people don’t come here until the afternoon. I like the morning because it’s the best time to get a tan and also I like it not being crowded. Turn around and let me appreciate your body.” I turned around slowly, when she saw the welts on my ass, she rubbed them soothingly. “That must have hurt, I really believe you are a slave, you’ll have to tell me all about the punishment. But first put some sun tan lotion on my back, then I’ll do yours. “

She turned over onto her stomach. I put lotion over her back, her legs, and her ass and slowly rubbed it in. “Wow, this is turning me on. You are really sexy!” She told me it was my turn. I lie down and felt her tenderly putting on the lotion, my back, my inner legs, and my ass. She knew every sensitive spot to linger on. She told me to tell her about being a slave. I told about the lost dare, being tied to the post and teased for hours, the hazing by being ordered to run back and get things from the room. The caning in front of the guys when I took too much time getting back. I explained that I liked Tom. Master/slave was an intense game we both enjoyed. Pain was a real turn on to us. He liked torturing me and I liked being tortured by him. She asked about how the guys on the floor were taking it and if they were ostracizing us. I told her that we were open with them and that they looked on our relationship as weird but cool. They were having a party tonight and they felt the party wouldn’t be the same without me (I neglected to mention the purpose of the party was to tickle torture me).

“Although, I can see that you are really turned on by me, I know guys get into bondage when they are young and for a lot of them it is always part of them. I think it is great that you two are exploring this aspect of your sexuality.” We lay next to each other and lightly held hands. “I’m getting hot. Let’s go for a swim.”

She dived into the water and I dived in after her. Diving nude was great. We swam to a string of buoys marking the swimming area. We hung on the ropes facing each other. We started kissing. I felt her feet touching mine, moving up my legs, then finding my rock hard cock and rubbing it slowly. The pleasure was intense, I kissed her harder. I put my head under water and kissed her tits. I started humping into her soft feet. She pulled back, “Easy big boy. Not yet. You need to cool down, let’s swim back to the raft and get some more sun.”

When we get back to the raft, Cindy lay on her back and asked me to put some suntan lotion on her. I slowly put it on her legs and feet, her abs. I move up to her tits and circle them teasingly as I rub it in. She asks me to kiss her and I do long and slow my naked body resting on her naked body. I rub the lotion over her crotch area. After a long time she says that it is my turn. I am to lie motionless on my back and she will rub in the lotion until I move. She slowly rubs the lotion into my legs, over my chest, my arms, plays with my nipples, takes a long time covering my balls, then move very slowly rubbing it into my cock. Always too slow to let me cum, always keeping me on the edge, me moaning in pleasure and struggling not to move so I can prolong this teasing torment. “Ken, you really need to cum, but this is only the first time we met. But I have an idea, I’m curious; I’ve never seen a guy jerk off. I’d like to watch you jerk off. It is win-win, I get to see a cute guy jerk off and you get to cum!” I jumped at the idea. I lay on my back and showed going slow, working just the tip, showed her my pre-cum and let her taste it. I kept getting faster and harder. She was surprised how hard I worked my cock and my powerful spasms as I shot my load. She bent down and kissed me, rubbed my softening cock and tasted my cum then put some on my lips to taste, “Thanks Ken, that was great to watch. I learned a lot. Maybe when we get to know each other better I can do it for you!” We lay next to each other absorbing the sun. After an hour she noticed that her friend Sharon had arrived at the beach and she wanted me to meet her. She put on her waist packed with her stuff and my Speedo inside and we dived into the water.

When we got to the beach, I saw that people we starting to arrive. Cindy led me over to her friend and introduced me. It was strange being introduced to a girl and both of us being entirely naked. Sharon was a brunette, shorter hair, but the same toned, athletic, tanned all-over body as Cindy. I was glad that I had just jerked off, my cock was full but not embarrassingly erect. Sharon noted the red welts on my butt; I explained that I was my roommate’s slave because I lost a dare, the hazing by running back to get things and the four strokes on my ass when I took too much time. She said that was really pushing limits and asked how long I would be Tom’s slave. I had to admit that I would be his slave for the rest of the year. Cindy looked at me questioningly. I said that she had assumed it was only for today, I didn’t say that.

We settled on Sharon’s beach blanket and she got some cokes and sandwiches from her cooler. We talked normal stuff about classes, professors, and music while completely nude and it was starting to feel normal. I saw Tom looking around and waved for him to join us. The girls kidded him about being over dressed and finally he stripped off his swimming suit. A huge boner flipped up. The girls laughed and explained it is normal for guys when they first go to the nude beach. Sharon said, “Tom, I can understand the marks on your slave’s ass, but how did you get them?”

“We do exercise reps in the morning with a dice dare penalty. I lost and the penalty was for Ken to give me four strokes on my ass with a cane. He really laid into me.”

After we finished lunch we played beach volleyball. We tried girls versus guys and discovered the girls were on the freshman team. They were a tough pair, after a few games we paired Tom & Sharon versus Cindy and me. I liked the feeling of being nude with my cock and balls swinging free. At first it felt funny put by the third game it felt real good.

We went swimming to cool off and sunned ourselves on the now crowded raft. Tom said, “It’s getting late. We have the get our room in shape. The guys will be coming by 8.”

“What up?” Sharon asked.

“When we came out about being master/slave, the guys on the floor were really into it. They wanted to have a tickle-torture session with Ken. I thought it would keep them on our side so I agreed to it” answered Tom.

“What’s that?”

“He will be tied naked and helpless to a bed and they can tickle him in any way they want for one hour. It will be intense”, said Tom.

Cindy laughed, “Ken, you should be in pre-law. You sure know how to give evasive answers: ‘The party wouldn’t be the same without me’. How do you feel about this torture?”

“I’m real ticklish so I am scared but sort of excited too. It will be agony and I hope I can handle it. “ I told her.

Tom said that I wouldn’t be able to have supper because I would just barf it up during the tickle-torture so would they like to go out with us for pizza afterward. They could even come a little before 9 and join the fun. The girls said it might be interesting; they would think it over and might come.

I could’ve killed Tom. It was bad enough going through hell in front of the guys but he has to make it worse by inviting these girls to my public humiliation. But, I’m his slave so there was nothing I could do. I bluffed , “Yeah, that would be great! Hope you can make it. Think about something special to tickle me with and the best places to tickle me “

“Good bluff Ken, I know you are scared shitless! But we may come up with a couple good ideas to torment that cute body of yours.” Cindy handed me my Speedo, “Sharon you’ve got to see this!” I pulled it on and all three of them laughed. Tom pulled his suit on and we ran back to the dorm.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, slave, slave labor, torture