Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
acheal123

Default My Life Till Now (true story)

---all names are changed---

Chapter 1 - The Begining

"Natalie don't go down there" said Miley "Mommy doesn't want us to go downstairs."

"Is our dad down there?" I said "yeah" says Miley. At that I didn't say another word.

I walked down the stairs, with my huge spongebob squarepants in hand. I hid behind a chair, so my dad couldn't see me. I poked spongebob head out to make sure everything was ok.

"Natalie at least come out and say Hi." said mommy

So, there i was about to meet my father for the frist time. I have to say I was scared, I didn't want to see him. I wanted to run, to hide, to disapear. But i walked out to the kitchen table and sat across from him. He's name was Michael, Mike for short. He had long, wavy, gray wavy hair. His hair was pulled back in a low pony tail.

"Hi' said Mike

I didn't say anything, i just hid behind my spongebob. After a few mintues, i went to sit on my mommys lap. I wondered when this guy, Mike, was going to leave.

"Natalie, this is you father." said mommy "I wanted you to meet him." I didn't know what to say, what to do, so i went back and sat across from him. I didn't say anything, I was to scared to.

Up intill, this night I didn't know i had a father. He was never there, for anything, i though he didn't care or that I didn't have a father. But now, that he's sitting in front of me I had no clue what to say or do. I was thinking, that I wish I listened to Miley but there is nothing I can do about it now.
acheal123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Very nice post hope you continue soon

Ps first comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
acheal123

thnks so much...ll prob post more like 2morrow
Old 11-22-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
acheal123

Chapter 2 - The Father

Up intill, this night I didn't know i had a father. He was never there, for anything, i though he didn't care or that I didn't have a father. But now, that he's sitting in front of me I had no clue what to say or do. I was thinking, that I wish I listened to Miley but there is nothing I can do about it now.

. . . . .

I'm sitting at the table with my mommy and Mike. This guy who is now all of the sudden my father, now has nothing to say. I was just staring at him, I had so many questions to ask him but i didnt know if i could.

I got up out of the chair, I walk down the hall to the computer room. Looking arounf for paper and crayons. I see them!! There in my bin of arts & crafts. I opened my bin and took out what I needed, Paper and Crayons. Then i walked back to the table.

When i got back to the table, Mike just smiled. I sat down, acrossfrom him and started to color a picture for him.

" hey, you wanna see something cool." Mike said. I shake my head yes.

Mike toke another piece of paper and just scribbleed all over the paper. He then toke another crayon and started coloring each open spot a different color.

"its called scribble art." said Mike "you just color each spot a different color to make a picture."

Mike, my dad, just tought me Sribble art, as he called it. I couldn't believe he tought me something for the frist time.

. . . . .

"I think it's time you go, Michael." said mommy "its late, the girls need to go to bed."
"yes, your right" said Mike, he stands to say goodbye " i should get going anyway."
"okay" says mommy
"bye" I said
"bye, Rachael" said Mike

He opens the door and walks out. I'm wondering if I'll ever see him again. I looked up at my mommy.

"bedtime" says mommy

I picked up my spongebob squareparts and walked up the stairs ane at a time...
__________________________________________________ ____________
comments and critasimuim is welcomed.....sorry if theres any spelling mistakes
Old 11-23-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

again amazing post

And still again hope you post soon
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:53 AM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

AMAZING story! Can't wait till the next part!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #7
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Moved to TorD Stories

Love RACHIE (iPod)
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
acheal123

thanks soo much...i will probally updat everynight or so. thanks again
Old 11-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by acheal123 View Post
thanks soo much...i will probally updat everynight or so. thanks again
Ok, I like it better when people post chapters more often like that.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:39 AM   #10
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Go you! Great job on your first story
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
acheal123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Go you! Great job on your first story
thanks soo much!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #12
acheal123

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Ok, I like it better when people post chapters more often like that.
me 2!! ill will be posting just about every day!
Old 11-23-2011, 11:47 PM   #13
acheal123

-Chapter 3 -Moving On-

Almost 2 weeks ago I met my father for the frist time in my life. I was a bit scared and all but I got over it and moved on(LOL).

Todays moving day, were moving closer to my sister, Lily, her husband, Sam, and their new daugther, Annabelle. Lily has shoulder length redish, brownish hair, brown hair, and height of 5'8. Sam has dark brownish, blackish, gray hair, hazel eyes, and heigh of 6'2. Annabelle is only a few months old and will grow up to have shoulder legnth hair brown, wavy hair.

We were moving only a few blocks away. In a house with a pool and a deck in the backyard. The pool and deck werent attached, yet. We had Mike's building company come and change that. (sorry i dont remember much from tht day)

* * * A COUPLE HOURS LATER * * *

Lily calls mommy

**ring ring ring ring ring**

"hey mom, can Natalie come over to help me with Annabelle'' says Lily "over night though"

"yeah," says mommy "thats great, she'll love that Lily.''

"okay do u think you can bring her over," says Lily "and then i'll bring her home tomorrow."

"sure" says mommy "sounds good, i'll go pack her up now."

"ok i'll see you soon," says Lily "bye"

* * * 6 HOURS LATER * * *

"hey Natalie, are you ready to go to Lilys" said mommy

"sure am" i said

"Okay lets go then." said mommy

Mommy and I get in the car, buckle up and drive to Lily's house. when we get to Lilys, we walk right in the front door. I put down my stuff, including the poohbear i always sleep with. If i don't sleep with my poohbear then I have nightmares.
I ran right up the steps to see Annabelle. Annabelle was just laying thereon Lilly and Sams bed watching Dora.

"hey Nat," said Lily "you wanna feed Annabelle"

"I sure do" Natalie said

Lily and I went downstairs so I could fed Annabelle. Lily went into the kitchen to make Anna a bottle, as i sat on a chair and held Annabelle. when Lily came back from the kitchen, i put Annabelle on the atamen. I put the bottle in the babys mouth, as Lily turned on the TV to Spongebob Squarepants.
As I fed Annabelle her bottle, Spongebob did something funny. I got distracted by Spongebob and wasn't paying attention to Annabelle. Since, i wasn't paying attention to her, she fell offthe atamen and onto the floor.

"WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA" Screamed Annabelle

"Natalie," says Lily "every thing okay?" I picked up Annabelle real fast and popped the bottle in her mouth to stop her from screaming.

"yeah everythings fine" says Natalie "i just toke the bottle out of her mouth."

Lily believed everything i said. She and Sam never found out that i dropped Annabelle off the atamen.....(lets hope it stays tht way LOL)
__________________________________________________ ________
this is a long section...u have no clue wht i went through to get it up LOL....let me know wht u think...
Old 11-24-2011, 06:06 AM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good job, like always,
Old 11-24-2011, 10:54 AM   #15
acheal123

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Good job, like always,
thank you!! ...