Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Adam.Mark

Post A first experience

So, I've been reading several stories on here, and I thought I'd give it a go. I'm not the best writer but I'll give it a go :P just some information this story is fictional, and may be a little confusing at first, but it'll make sense at the end. Hope you enjoy the first chapter, I'll write more if I get a good response from you all :P

CHAPTER 1

I was lying there...I could barely see a thing, I could hear movement but I was not sure where it was coming from. I felt a hand on my shirt and it began tugging at it. After a few seconds my shirt was off and I felt a cold chill, I wanted to do this for so long and when I finally got the courage to ask my friend to do this I was happy, but now I'm not too sure. I felt the hands again start to touch me, only this time it was at my feet and I felt my socks being tugged off. A few moments had passed and then I felt the same hands on my pants and they too came off, I was sitting on a chair in just my boxers in front of my best friend...

Now I must explain who I am, my name is Adam, I have slightly long blonde hair, a flat body (nothing too special) and I'm short for my age.

...it was freezing on the chair...I was there in my boxers and I couldn't believe what was happening next...the hands reached into my boxers and began to fiddle with my balls it was a little scary at first as I had not had much action down there...and then my boxers came flying off, I was already starting to feel hard but I tried not to focus on that. Then the weirdest thing happened...

dislikes: family, public...other than that nothing...

Message me any dares and I may do them :P

Last edited by Adam.Mark; 12-12-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Adam.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
dickface

this sounds interesting, i hope you post more

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #3
Adam.Mark

Default Chapter 2

Hey, so I've decided to put up the second chapter, hope you guys are enjoying it, some feedback would be very appreciated and thanks to all of you for reading this

CHAPTER 2

...My friend decided to throw something to me after a few moments I could tell that it was, his shirt, socks and pants. He moved closer to me and I could see his red briefs in view, I could tell he was enjoying it due to his member longing to be let free. He then sat on another chair facing me and began to play with my balls again, it started to feel better now, and I couldn't help but get hard...at that point he stopped abruptly and removed his briefs right in front of me, his dick was right in my face and he was already completely hard...he then told me to stroke his dick, as I reached out and took hold of his 5 and a half inch member he shivered. I started to stroke his cock very slowly and he told me to speed up. I began pumping harder for him and after what seemed like an hour but was actually 3 minutes he started to moan and then shot his load all over me. It felt really strange but I was enjoying it and I knew he did too...

Old 12-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #4
dickface

i like this story and would like to hear more. i think you could be a little better with describing the scenario but i like your writing style.

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
Thank you rachie

This is actually a really good story! My only suggestions are longer parts and more dialogue. I just feel that the plot need to move a little quicker.

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #6
Adam.Mark

Default Chapter 3

Sorry that I've not put up a chapter in a while, I'm trying to make them longer and improve the story. Thanks for reading so far and I hope you enjoy it

CHAPTER 3

We sat in front of each other for a while, staring at each other. We were both naked still but no longer hard. My friend slowly moved to his briefs and put them back on.
"You can get dressed to you know" he told me,
"Okay I will, and thanks for today you seemed to enjoy it more than I thought you would."
"Yeah man, I was a little concerned to begin with but I soon got into it. Are we going to do this again?"
"Yeah I don't mind, I really liked that"
"Me too"
And so we parted ways, he left the room and I followed...we entered into the hallway of his house...to the right was another door. We kept moving to the door on the left a few steps away, which lead to the living room. I didn't need to leave just yet and so we watched a bit of television while the time passed...

...by now it was six o'clock and I thought I should leave, so I said good by and he "accidentally" touched my groin as we did our usual bro hug before we left. I got into my car and left for my house with my roommate who was staying for a few weeks, I rarely saw him though. I made some dinner, sausages with mash potato, nothing special and then sat down to watch television. I felt myself drifting off to sleep while cake boss was still on.

I woke up about an hour later to see that my roommate was sitting to my left, wearing nothing. I was also wearing nothing and my roommate was holding my dick in his right hand and jerking himself with his left...

Old 12-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #7
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting..............

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
Adam.Mark

Post Chapter 4

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far sorry this took awhile, but it was the holidays

CHAPTER 4

As soon as he saw me wake up he quickly moved his right hand away from my dick,
"Dude, what the hell!" Is the only reaction that sprung into my mine through all the shock
"I...um...well...I-I thought..."
"Look, it's okay...are you gay? Or just curious?"
"Well, I was curious what it'd be like and when I walked in and saw you asleep I thought I'd give it a shot"
"Okay, and how was it?"
"I liked it and by that I think you did too" he said pointing at my still hard-one.
"Yeah I did like it a little bit" I say starting to sound a little embarrassed
"I'm still hard too so it's okay" he said pointing at his erection. "Could I be excused for a moment" and with that he went into his room.
I wanted to know more about my roommate who had just had his first experience with another guy...so I went across the hall to his room and knocked on...

...after a few minutes he says "come it" I enter his room, it was very plain white walls a bed, blue sheets on the bed and a desk with a chair, at the desk was a computer.
"What took you so long to let me in? Where you wanking?"
"Yes I-I was..."
"There is nothing to be embarrassed about" I look down and still notice I'm still naked and hard.
"You're still hard" he says to me shyly,
"Yes I am...are you?"
"Yeah, you kinda interrupted... Is it okay if we......?"
"What here together?"
"Yeah why not"
"Okay but I'd like to know a little more about you first"
"Sure. Okay so a mutual friend of ours said he was living here (his name was Matthew) and he knew I needed to stay somewhere so he moved out and let me stay here. I'm Simon by the way"
"Hi Simon, I'm Adam. Well now we know each others names I think it's time we began..."
"Okay, did you want to watch something on the computer?"
"No I should be fine."
And so Simon began to undress, he started with his shirt, slowly showing his body, he was a little bit fatter than I was but only a little bit. After his shirt was off he threw it onto the floor and began undoing his pants, "here we go" and in one swift movement he let his pants and boxer-briefs fall to the ground. He stepped out of them and sat next to me on the bed.
He then began to slowly touch himself and so I followed, I began to get faster with my hand and soon enough we were both going at a fast pace, I was very silent while this was happening, but I think Simon was moaning quite loud, I thought he was just putting on a show for me. We were both close to the edge and I could feel Simon tensing up, at the exact same moment we both shot our load over our own bodies, after that Simon lay down on the bed and I lay next to him, "that was really good" Simon said to me "we should do that again"
"Yeah" was the reply I could think of after being in a place of bliss...

"Well I need to shower now" said Simon who was still covered in cum." You could join me if you wanted"
I had to make a tough choice, I could go with him or I could wait... My choice was picked for me because Simon grabbed my arms and pulled me up, he was standing right in front of me and so as I was lifted up our bodies came in contact and our cum rubbed into each others bodies, "now I think I'll need to have a shower even more" I said to Simon and with that we both got a towel and went to shower together...

Last edited by Adam.Mark; 01-08-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk