Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-16-2007, 09:21 PM   #16
admireu4ever

Part Seven:R and that stands for Revenge

Chris was pissed and so was I. We'd been forced to do many gay things that we both did not enjoy. We had finally come up with a plan to get the girls back. "Hey Mistress Jen, Chris and I have an offer for you. We haven't got to really see you naked so if you and Haley strip for us then we'll jack off and wash ourselves in each others cum. Chris and I already have it set up." Jen smiled then replied "Finally, you slaves are starting to understand how the system works. Haley! Get down here..." the two of them walked into the room. Chris jumped Jen first because she was bigger he got the handcuffs on her so quick she didn't know what hit her. I pulled out a pair and handcuffed Haley. We stripped them nude, they were shouting so we gave them ballgags. Chris dropped his pants and starting rubbing his dick. He shot his load all over Jen. I had a video camera in my hands and had the camera watching the dick and Jen. After her face was covered in cum it was my turn. I walked over to Haley. I dropped my pants and had begun jacking off. I cum'd all over her face....Chris was video taping this...we had blackmail...now we could get revenge.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:31 PM   #17
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

great turn in the story!! Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:18 PM   #18
admireu4ever

Default Part 8:Can't spell Revenge without...Revenge???

Part 8:Can't spell Revenge without...Revenge???
Sorry it took so long. I'm glad to be back writting. This is from the eyes of Mike.

"Hey Jen, suck my dick now!" Chris shouted. Jen began sucking is hard cock. "Hey Haley, monkey see monkey do." She began to suck my cock it was so good. It was somthing I really needed. "Alright, I want you to give me and Chris the best sex we've ever had or else you will be in big trouble. "Yes Master" Jen said. Haley then replied "But Jen, I don..." Then Chris stopped her and said "Fuck you, you have too bitch." We untied the girls and brought them upstairs. We told them to get into custom and to suprise us. We both laid on the bed waiting. They came back into the room. Jen and Haley were police woman. "Chris, you are under arrest for being a naughty boy." Jen said. "Anything you say or do will be a good ass reason to toture you." Haley replied. They walked over and blindfolded us, my fanatises came flooding back to me. They then take handcuffs and handcuff my hands and legs to the bedpost. I guess they did that with Chris too. "Hey boys, guess what. You fell for it again. You are our slaves now. But first we need to get some revenge for what you did to us." I gave a look of horror, what the hell did we just do. We let our two slaves handcuff us to the bedpost. We heard some noise and soon there were girls rubbing our bodies. Our cocks were hard...well atleast mine was. "Alright I want you to jack him off and get it on camera." I heard a unfamilar voice say. I then feel a hand on my dick it goes up and down and starts jacking me off. I then feel a mouth over it and I think some hot girl is giving me a BJ. They take off my blindfold and on camera they are forcing Chris to suck my cock I cum. They then tie him down back the bed. "Your turn pretty boy" the girls said to me. They untied me and then forced my mouth over Chris dick. "Suck it!" the girls shouted. I did as I was told...he came and it sucked. "Alright, let's leave these boys here for a few hours. Postion Chris so Mike's Dick is in his mouth.." I heard chuckles of laughter. I then felt a mouth over my cock. A few hours passed then the girls came back up...
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:54 PM   #19
Coyote
getDare Addict

you are a great writer please continue
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:15 AM   #20
essiambrekevin

Default Where's the rest of the story?

title says it all, where's the rest of the story????

Might do: Full public, Messy, scat/pee,

NEVER DO: Family, photos and/or videos.

I have Crossdressing Clothes and diapers. more items to come sometime in the future.

i have some money to buy things (if i feel the need to buy it). PM me if you need to know anything.

Cheers! happy daring!
essiambrekevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:20 AM   #21
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome story so far, Im not sure how old this story is and how long its been since a update but I would like to see more.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #22
slavdiapergirl
Account Banned

a grate story I'd love to hear the end
slavdiapergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #23
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

admireu4ever = Last Activity: 08-04-2011 01:33 AM

I don't think he'll write anymore on this one!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #24
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
admireu4ever = Last Activity: 08-04-2011 01:33 AM

I don't think he'll write anymore on this one!
I thought this was an old story, thanks.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk