Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #106
t_or_dgal

Send a message via Yahoo to t_or_dgal
Default Her Master's Voice

A surge of electricity ran up Jane Stickle's spine. Master Rodin had just spoken to her!

"Sickle, you will remove your clothes and kneel"

"Yes, of course I will," Professor Stickle thought to herself. She kept her eyes firmly pointed towards her feet as she quickly unbuttoned and removed her neat, white blouse. Her knee-length skirt was also unzipped quickly, and placed on the floor on top of her shirt. Miss Stickle was now standing in Master Rodin's doorway, completely naked. Underwear was strictly forbidden for Professors of Submissiveness at the Landsdale Academy. It was chilly. Anyone could walk by and see her. She was in heaven.

After several minutes of phone conversation, Master Rodin again turned his attention to Miss Stickle. He was motioning to her. And to his crotch.

Miss Stickle did not need to be a mind-reader to see that her Master was intending for her to do him a favor. She got down on all fours, and crawled across the office to her Master's feet. She slowly opened his trousers and slid his cock out of it's resting place. She got a strong whiff of Master Rodin's scent as she paused, her mouth dripping a few lines of saliva onto the head of his semi-erect penis. As Miss Jane Stickle suckled and slurped on Master Rodin's quickly engorging meat, he casually continued to chat on the telephone. Then it started. As usual, Master Rodin was not gentle -- he forcefully placed his free hand on the back of Miss Stickle's head and slid her mouth down over his dick. She was now hopelessly impaled on his erection, the back of her throat ached as he he forced her head all the way down. The stubble of his shaven pubis scratched at her nose, as Miss Stickle made her best effort to bring her Master pleasure. She futilely attempted to move on his cock, but he simply held her head still with his stronger than imaginable hand. Her gagging sounds ended after several minutes without air. As she was about to pass out, his telephone call came to an end.

Master Rodin brutally yanked Miss Stickle's head back, nearly pulling a shank of her hair out in the process. His cock came out of her throat with a loud "POP". As Miss Stickle lay in Master Rodin's lap, gasping for air, he spoke to her for the second time in one day, "The headmaster says that you're to make three pupils cum in the main court yard." Miss Stickle almost came right there.

Now her Master was reaching in his desk for something. A pen & paper? He was writing something. Then his hand was once again moving to the drawer. What was he removing now? Miss Stickle dared not look up from her feet in her Master's presence. She had learned from that mistake painfully in the past.

Master Rodin took the object from his desk drawer, and the paper he had written on. He stood up and approached Miss Stickle. He forcefully took her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and pulled it roughly away from her body. He placed the paper over her breast, and then the room went pure white. The pain was nearly impossible to describe; her nipple felt like it had been ripped from her body. She knew better than to cry out in pain. A small trickle of a teardrop dripped from each of her eyes. And a steady stream of blood was dribbling down her right breast where the pin had been forced through the soft tissue to affix the note.

Just as Miss Stickle was wondering if this day could get any more painful, her Master spoke to her for the third time, "I've actually missed you a lot my lovely sickle slave. Go put that note up on the board, then go to my new apartment room and unpack my stuff for me, you can then come back here and collect your clothes."

With that, Miss Stickle walked out of her Master's Office and started her first full day at The Academy in the way she would spend much of this school year: Naked, Bleeding and Humiliated.
t_or_dgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #107
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

After a while the man finished giving Mark the tattoo, the man leaves the room and leaves his slave woman to clean up after him. she releases Mark from the chair and tells him he can go back to his room now.

Mark headed back to his room still naked, being weary of anyone seeing him, knowing the way back to his room this time he managed to reach the room with out anyone seeing him. When he entered the room he saw Jack tied to the bed naked with Nyoko kneeling on his chest. she turned and saw him with the same mischievous look in here eye as she had, had earlier.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #108
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

now jack is sure very worry ,naked in frout of 2people and and both are going to live with him.and he too saw mark beening naked too....who make him naked any why,then he notice the tatto,he now know what mostly should happen.....
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #109
Sum
getDare Devil

Rodin laughed at jenns surprise. Smiled and simply said "a pretty girl like you needs to be able to suck well" With that he thrust his cock foward into her mouth so deep that she started to gag. Pinching her nose from time to time to cut off her breathing.
Once done he left her there with cum in her mouth to swallow.

On he leaves to pop to the local shop on his motor bike, but in the sudden rainstorm that comes down crashes, breaking both his legs leading to a prolonged hospital visit.

(ooc rodin character parked)

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:55 PM   #110
SolarFox

Send a message via MSN to SolarFox

Jenn was still in shock as the man reached over and forced his dick into her mouth. He pushed it in as far as it would go and she would gag. Too afraid to do anything she just sat there until she felt a hot, gooey sensation enter her mouth. She swallowed the cum and when the teacher had his fill of fun with her he left her there on the floor and exited the room still giggling. She sat there for a little while before realizing that Jake had witnissed all this. She was so embarrased that she had just given a grown man a blow-job with her roommate watching. She looked up at him and then reversed her glance she couldn't look at him not after what she had just done.

.:SolarFox:.
SolarFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:59 PM   #111
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Guess this is pretty much dead

Old 02-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #112
YoureAmazingMe

Sad to see. It was kinda interesting to readd.

Feel free to message me with a dare if you'd like and if I'm in the mood and it's not outrageous, I'll definitely consider doing it. I dont have a camera/webcam so don't bother asking me, but if I say I did a dare, I truely did do it.
YoureAmazingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:04 PM   #113
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Yep, people just stopped posting on it, like sum(1) merlin and island

Old 02-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #114
YoureAmazingMe

Well they should HOP TO IT. -cough sum(1)2, merlin, & island-

Feel free to message me with a dare if you'd like and if I'm in the mood and it's not outrageous, I'll definitely consider doing it. I dont have a camera/webcam so don't bother asking me, but if I say I did a dare, I truely did do it.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #115
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenSlave View Post
Yep, people just stopped posting on it, like sum(1) merlin and island
I did the recomened thing and "parked" my character when i realised i wouldn't have enough time to continue to work on him.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:11 PM   #116
YoureAmazingMe

Gotcha. Then sum1(2) is excused.* (:

Old 02-02-2008, 05:11 PM   #117
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

after finishing the tattoo the janitor puts his trousers back on and orders the slave to clean up everything.
He opens the door and leaves the room. and you can hear the jingle of his keys as he walk along the corridor to see if he can find someone to play with...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:26 PM   #118
daremebitch

Name: fuck toy
Sex: male
Sexual Orientation: straight
Slave or Master: slave
Teacher or Student: student
Bio: I like bondage and being owned and dominated.

Advertisements
Kink Talk