Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
achmed
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to achmed
Default week of torture

this is my first story i hope yall like it.

Before I start the story let me introduce the beginning characters. If you like the story and want me to continue I will introduce some other characters later. The first character is Jake. He is your typical 15 year old boy. Its his first year in high school. He is a little short but he is very fit. The other character is Mark. Mark is the same age and is Jake’s best friend. Now Mark is a little different he is barely under 6 feet and is very muscular. The last character is Mike. He is very muscular, 6’7” and his a big jock. He is a senior and the star quarterback of the football team.

It was the 3 o clock in the afternoon and they were just getting out of the final class of the day. When they are about to leave class Mark asks Jake “Are you going to try out for the football team today?” “I don’t know. I just don’t think I have what it takes to make it”, says Jake. “sure you do man, its not that hard. Even if you don’t play its still really fun.” “I guess I will give it a shot.”

As they try out they both do really good. Mark is trying out for wide receiver and Jake is trying out for halfback. They both make the team and Mark is even a starter. As they were practicing Mike throws a bad pass and Mark confronts him. “What the hell was that. Oh I am sorry were you admiring the big strong linebackers body.” as they whole group begins to laugh Jake joins in and says “Its ok we all know Mike doesn’t have a chance with him anyway. His penis is the size of an ant.” this time the whole group cracks up and you can see the anger on Mikes face.

A few days later when everyone was leaving the locker room Mike and some of his friends approach Mark and Jake. Mike begins to say “what the fuck do you think you were doing the other day? Did you honestly think you could say that without dealing with me. Y’all might think that both of you are the shit now, but you are dead wrong.” He guys get them”. his group of people restrain each one of the boys they first strip each one of the boys and handcuff them. Now mike continues to say “Y’all made a big mistake the other day. Take them back to my house boy were going to have some fun. Both of you go call your parents and tell them you will be spending the night at my house tonight.” they both get in the car nude and drive back to Mikes house.

I know im not very creative. Does this have any potential? Do you think I should continue? Plus pm me with any ideas.

Last edited by Davros; 04-03-2009 at 05:17 PM.
achmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #2
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i dont have any ideas for you but this story has potential keep going

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
achmed
Account Banned

Default part two

When they arrive at Mike’s house Mike and his friends kick Mark and Jake out of the car still nude and handcuffed. Mike shouts some order “Boys I want them two locked up in the guest bedroom tie each one down to the bed. They will be in for a very long night!” The gang ties the two of them to the bed face up and blindfolds both of them. They just lay there for a minute and then someone comes in, its Mike. “now listen boys you must do what these people say or you will be punished, SEVERELY!”

They hear the door opens and a person walk in. the door closes behind them and someone sticks their dick in Jakes mouth and they yell “SUCK IT NOW.” he does what they say. Then another person starts to make out with Mark then they stick Mark’s penis in the guys ass and the guy starts to ride it. They were having butt sex. After about an hour of this the two boys walk out.

Then Mike and his gang walk in they untie Mark and Jack, but they leave the handcuffs and the blindfold on. Then still nude they put the two in a foreign car. Mike tells them “Now I have a few people who paid o have you for a full two days. They will return you to me when the time is up. Good bye or should I say good luck.”
Old 04-04-2009, 10:08 AM   #4
achmed
Account Banned

Default part two comment

i know its short i promise the next part will be a lot longer. i hope to get some comments. if yall want me to still continue i will post part two tomorrow or tonight.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

I think that it is ok to start of with, try taking a bit more time and it will be great.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
achmed
Account Banned

Default sorry

he sorry i havent posted in a while i am just running blank on ideas. i have a few ideas but none that i can write a good story on. i will continue if i think of anything but i doubt i will. sorry

Advertisements
Kink Talk