Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2018, 04:00 PM   #571
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Wow! Awesome. So happy for you. But even more proud, since you managed to make it a ruin one.
Thank you very much! I am eager to get back and try and finish these out. I couldn't remember the reductions and was hoping I'd get one for having someone else ruin me but my dreams were shattered :/ oh well

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:43 PM   #572
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop747 View Post
I couldn't remember the reductions and was hoping I'd get one for having someone else ruin me but my dreams were shattered :/ oh well
It's a long time. I can't remember them easier. Please quote what you were hoping for, and I will aprove or reject. I remember I gave plenty of options for reductions.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:58 PM   #573
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Well done. Here are new reduction tasks to choose from:

- Insert the ice cube into your ass and keep it there for at least 15 minutes OR Put the ice cube of your cum into a cup of glass, fill it up with a drink of your choice, drink at your own pace and re-fill however you want until all the ice cube has melted and the cup or glass is empty, for 50 ruines reduction

- Get naked at a legal place of your choice (can totally be your room) and recite loud with your hands on the back: "I am submissive to others and love to serve their pleasures." 100 times, for 5 ruins reduction, if you recite it 1,000 times instead get 25 ruins reduction instead.
Last night, reading through possible reductions, I found the latter of these two. I completed my 100 as I edged a few times before my first ruin of the evening. I now have 200 under my belt and am shooting for the 1000

So I completed the saving task a while ago but through travel and being sick, I never got the chance to do the second task... Until today
I made my morning coffee and although I don't normally use cream or sugar, it was time to add my creamy substance today. I never have time to drink it at home so I filled up my thermos, dropped my cream (cum) cube in and left for work. I drove to work and honestly forgot what I had done due to a few extra hectic additions to the momrning... until I walked into the office and took my first sip. It had this weird taste and I remembered dropping the cube in. I gagged and the guy that sits next to me asked if i was ok. I had to work through it and respond that I was fine. It took me a few hours but I eventually got the stale cum down with my hot coffee.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post:
Old 02-22-2018, 03:09 PM   #574
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
I made my morning coffee and although I don't normally use cream or sugar, it was time to add my creamy substance today. I never have time to drink it at home so I filled up my thermos, dropped my cream (cum) cube in and left for work. I drove to work and honestly forgot what I had done due to a few extra hectic additions to the momrning... until I walked into the office and took my first sip. It had this weird taste and I remembered dropping the cube in. I gagged and the guy that sits next to me asked if i was ok. I had to work through it and respond that I was fine. It took me a few hours but I eventually got the stale cum down with my hot coffee.
Hahaha! Hilarious. You well earned your 50 ruins reduction, plus 20 extra because it turned out this way and you made me laugh (and supposingly others reading here).

Also sounds like you want to do something like that again?

Regarding your previous post, I think there might have been a reduction task giving you reduction for what you already did. But I think you should made the effort to look it up and quote. On the other hand, I am not so sure it wasn't put under further conditions. Now I am curious, damn it.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:17 PM   #575
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Also sounds like you want to do something like that again?

Regarding your previous post, I think there might have been a reduction task giving you reduction for what you already did. But I think you should made the effort to look it up and quote. On the other hand, I am not so sure it wasn't put under further conditions. Now I am curious, damn it.

And I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to here. I looked back a little way and found where if she has an orgasm I reduce but nothing about a girl giving me a ruin.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 02-22-2018, 03:35 PM   #576
CSasha
Oracle

Then it's time to add it, don't you think? Since you already completed it, and I find it awesome, have 10 ruins reduction for that, and some more opportunities:

- Have another ruin consensually caused by another person, for 10 more ruins reduction. Have 40 more reductions, if you make that same person repeat it two more times.

- Have another person consensually cum in your presence, for 10 ruins reduction. You can repeat this two more times with other persons, and get the same 10 ruins reduction per further person, plus 30 ruins reduction bonus if you manage to complete it with three different persons. Have another 20 ruins reduction per these up to three persons for every person you can increase the orgasms to three (can be in different sessions). If you manage to do three persons this way, three times each person, have another 50 ruins reduction extra.

- Be completely naked and aroused by another dressed person presence (at least all underwear but preferably even more) with both your consense and that person being aware of your arousal, for 20 ruins reduction. Have 10 more ruins reduction each for each of the following by the same person in the same situation: a slap on your ass, a kiss that person initiates, stroking your cock, grabbing your balls, slapping your balls (can be very lightly)

- Get a tally mark on your body skin anywhere between the height of your balls and your nipples but not on your arms or hands, drawn by another person with a pen that sticks for a while, for 5 ruins reduction. Have an additional 10 ruins reduction for the next tally mark right next to the first one while the first remains by a different person, and another extra 10 ruins reduction for any further tally mark again next to the previous ones and while they remain, but has to always be by another person. Any other tally marks don't count (but you can still have them in between, before or after).

My pronouns are it/its

Old 02-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #577
lop747
getDare Succubus

Let's spice this up a little bit. My 100th ruin (and about 3 months I think) since my last full orgasm is coming up. Let's make number 100 extra fun, memorable, and reportable. I'll be taking suggestions for how number 100 should be done. Depending on how many responses I get, how good they are, and maybe after a little discussion with Cass, I will either choose one or open a seperate thread and have a poll with the best ones. Don't know if anyone still reads this, but let's see what creative kinky minds are out there

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 02-26-2018, 05:42 PM   #578
lop747
getDare Succubus

I got the night off! I'm gonna try and get a lot of these knocked out if I can. I've done 4 today... Let's see how many more I can do before I am totally exhausted.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 02-26-2018, 06:20 PM   #579
CSasha
Oracle

Have more reduction tasks without any other people involved:

- Shower cold (possibly after having showered warm) for every day of one week, for 1 ruins reduction. You can do this any number of times.
- Slap your balls 100 times, for 5 ruins reduction.
- Spank your butt cheeks a 1,000 times int total, for 5 ruins reduction.
- Save up your cum and freeze it to one more or less complete ice cube, and keep it for later, when I come up with another great idea how to use it for more reduction. For 5 ruins reduction.

Hope those work for you.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 02-26-2018, 06:22 PM   #580
lop747
getDare Succubus

Thank you! I'll get on them. I'll start saving tonight! I can break up these ruins with the slaps and soanks

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 02-26-2018, 06:30 PM   #581
lop747
getDare Succubus

Just did number 90 clothed. I hate the clothed ones but they are almost over. I'm trying to save so right before I ruined it, I pulled myself out of my pants and came in my cube tray. I'm going to do those 100 ball slaps and get them out of the way so I can go ahead and get then-5. I hope to get at least 2 more in tonight.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 02-26-2018, 06:56 PM   #582
lop747
getDare Succubus

100 ball bust done and one more ruined orgasm accomplished. I'm worried I'm going to start shooting blanks but I still got some energy lol

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 03-02-2018, 02:06 PM   #583
lop747
getDare Succubus

Number 100 ruin (and a few more) has been completed. What a milestone. I never thought I'd ever do (or have to do) that many ruins in a row. Every time I ruin one now a strong pang of longing for that pleasure arises in me. I miss it so much. It's been almost 3 months since I started this and although I feel accomplished making 100, I'm not even half way done. At this rate it's going to be 3/4 of a year before I am able to have full freedom and cum again (if I don't do anymore reductions which I definitely will). Lessons learned... Don't make bets when you are out of your mind horny.

On another note, one more reduction task done... I have the cube of cum saved up

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 03-02-2018, 02:12 PM   #584
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Lessons learned... Don't make bets when you are out of your mind horny.
Hahaha! Good lesson.

Though, it's a lot of fun to give you reduction tasks and read your reports on completing them. If we do more of those, we can hurry with your progress so you won't have to suffer that long. On the other hand, I guess that's what you wanted with your thread. I mean, you could have chosen something else than ruins to add and do, right?

Quote:
On another note, one more reduction task done... I have the cube of cum saved up
Very well. I guess this time I give you the choice:

- Insert the cum cube in your ass for 2 hours (it's probably going to be melted during that time, but keep that cum in), for 10 ruins reduction.
OR
- Put the cum cube in a hot chocolate and drink it in any pace you like. Fill up with milk and drink up from the same cup until the ice cube is gone and the cup is nicely emptied in your belly, no matter how many cups of refill it needs, for 20 ruins reduction.

However, after you did one of these, you may save another ice cube of cum and do the undone reduction task with it for its reduction.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 03-02-2018, 02:18 PM   #585
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Hahaha! Good lesson.

Though, it's a lot of fun to give you reduction tasks and read your reports on completing them. If we do more of those, we can hurry with your progress so you won't have to suffer that long. On the other hand, I guess that's what you wanted with your thread. I mean, you could have chosen something else than ruins to add and do, right?

Very well. I guess this time I give you the choice:

- Insert the cum cube in your ass for 2 hours (it's probably going to be melted during that time, but keep that cum in), for 10 ruins reduction.
OR
- Put the cum cube in a hot chocolate and drink it in any pace you like. Fill up with milk and drink up from the same cup until the ice cube is gone and the cup is nicely emptied in your belly, no matter how many cups of refill it needs, for 20 ruins reduction.

However, after you did one of these, you may save another ice cube of cum and do the undone reduction task with it for its reduction.
Thank you for these. Looks like I'm going to have a belly full of cum and a tired cock soon

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cassandra, denial, lop747, loser thread, ruined orgasm