Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2024, 09:25 AM   #61
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majk93 View Post
Maybe tomorrow you will also change your photo on your phone for the whole day at work, this time download any naked photo of a man from the Internet (you can send a link to the photo you chose in PM ��), the condition is that the guy in the photo must have a visible full erection . Set the photo for the beginning of tomorrow's work day, and you can delete it when you're done.
mm.. a naked man with hard on as a screensaver the whole day at work tomorrow.. why not maybe I can get hubby hard later and take a pic of him

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:28 AM   #62
Majk93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
mm.. a naked man with hard on as a screensaver the whole day at work tomorrow.. why not maybe I can get hubby hard later and take a pic of him
if it's a photo of hubby, it's even better I think that if using the phone today was risky, tomorrow it will be more pleasant for you 😉

Pics or video if I don’t know you, anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

Im new here so i dont know what else give me a dare and i try do this

No any toys for now
Majk93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 10:22 AM   #63
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

People are starting to leave, I am getting hot and nervous in the while I am stuck at 8 lines on the paper.. I will try to write in real time step by step the dare later and will post the final result once done..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-22-2024, 10:38 AM   #64
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

As a further motivation to engage in your risky dare, I remember you that - having reached only** 8 lines on your paper - you're not allowed to cum unless nude per this dare...

---------

** (but really, that was great, even if you didn't reach your goal...)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 11:07 AM   #65
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

So I am quite confident most of the people left, but I cant be sure, I am trying to write this step by step to post it at the end, so maybe reading it will be a little bit weird but I hope exciting at the same time and forgive me if I miss some letter and make some typo...
Now in my lab, I just took off my socks here, so I will walk covered for the most and reduce the risk, at least for now.. and edged right now, leaving the socks on the floor...
Arrived safe at the second lab near mine, not a long walk, everything seems desert.. I took off my scrub top, putting back the coat lab after, but now I am almost topless, tlet it fall on the floor.. edged so fast now
Second lab was closed and dark, I arrived now in the relax room tough decision now, my lab coat is quite long and I took off scrub pants, now onlyd in lab coat, slippers and panties in my pussy..
I edged on the table.. it was fast just touching myy clit..
At the other lab now, no one here, off comes the slippers right while entering here.. edged sooo fast...
In the meeting room, I think there was some noise and a light in the other lab, maybe the colleague is still there.. I am so wet, off the lab coat, now naked but for the panties in my cunt.. soaking.. edged in seconds while standing in front ofg the meeting table...
I directly went to the boss office trough the connection door, removed panties from my pussy and let them fall on the floor..
I took a pen holder on the desk and fucked myself on all four on his desk.. just cum in seconds.. dripping juices on his desk.. put the pen holder back..now going to retrive my clothes..still wet and horny.
I'm in my car now, I made it without getting caught and around 7pm, I hurried to retrive my clothes, I could hear the cleaning crew talking, just put them on as I could and rushed to the changing room, I did not bothered taking much care in changing just put back as fast as I could my clothes.. panties stuffed in pussy again.. I am still wet and horny.. so wet and so horny...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 4 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-22-2024, 12:37 PM   #66
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
So I am quite confident most of the people left, but I cant be sure, I am trying to write this step by step to post it at the end, so maybe reading it will be a little bit weird but I hope exciting at the same time and forgive me if I miss some letter and make some typo...
Now in my lab, I just took off my socks here, so I will walk covered for the most and reduce the risk, at least for now.. and edged right now, leaving the socks on the floor...
Arrived safe at the second lab near mine, not a long walk, everything seems desert.. I took off my scrub top, putting back the coat lab after, but now I am almost topless, tlet it fall on the floor.. edged so fast now
Second lab was closed and dark, I arrived now in the relax room tough decision now, my lab coat is quite long and I took off scrub pants, now onlyd in lab coat, slippers and panties in my pussy..
At the other lab now, no one here, off comes the slippers right while entering here.. edged sooo fast...
In the meeting room, I think there was some noise and a light in the other lab, maybe the colleague is still there.. I am so wet, off the lab coat, now naked but for the panties in my cunt.. soaking.. edged in seconds while standing in front ofg the meeting table...
I directly went to the boss office trough the connection door, removed panties from my pussy and let them fall on the floor..
I took a pen holder on the desk and fucked myself on all four on his desk.. just cum in seconds.. dripping juices on his desk.. put the pen holder back..now going to retrive my clothes..still wet and horny.
I'm in my car now, I made it without getting caught and around 7pm, I hurried to retrive my clothes, I could hear the cleaning crew talking, just put them on as I could and rushed to the changing room, I did not bothered taking much care in changing just put back as fast as I could my clothes.. panties stuffed in pussy again.. I am still wet and horny.. so wet and so horny...
wooooow so close to getting cought
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 12:43 PM   #67
Majk93

Quote:
very detailed report!

Tomorrow, as I understand it, you will be doing tasks with lush? 😅
and the question is, did anyone manage to see your photo today on your phone? 😅

Pics or video if I don’t know you, anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

No any toys for now
Old 01-22-2024, 03:02 PM   #68
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
wooooow so close to getting cought
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majk93 View Post
very detailed report!

Tomorrow, as I understand it, you will be doing tasks with lush? 😅
and the question is, did anyone manage to see your photo today on your phone? 😅
It was so ..intense, I cant describe the feeling, such a rush and I am still wet thinking about what I did!
Tomorrow I will have lush, panties on but no bra or tshirt.. and the pic on my phone. Today I made it and no one manage ro see my pic.
So far no more dares for tomorrow.. oh well maybe I have to go on with the "experiment" I think.. am I wrong?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-22-2024, 04:09 PM   #69
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, your report is a piece of art!!! Thank you
Seems like you had a nice rush of adrenaline and endorphins.

For tomorrow… well, you can give the “experiment” another go, if you feel like… or you can try something different.

Experiment #2: “how many foot fetishists are there among my coworkers?”
The setup: You will be dressed as usual (except no bra per rule), but you will skip socks too. If you can, paint your toenails with a bright polish.
The survey: Every time someone enters your room, be sure to sit, with legs crossed, and so that they are not hidden under the table. For the whole time they stay in the room, casually make your slipper dangle from your toes, slowly but in a noticeable way. Be a tease, but like you were not really paying attention. Let the slipper dangle from the very top of your toes. For everyone that takes a glance at your feet, draw a line on a paper. (Title: IAAST “I am a slutty teaser”) If you catch anyone definitely staring, take note of their name. Continue like that until the last 2 hours of your shift
The final tease: around 2 hours before the end of your working time, get naked under your desk, and edge one for every line on your paper. Redress and make visit to everyone you caught staring. Find an excuse to talk with them for at least 2 minutes, that you will spend near their desk, baring alternatively both feet, playing with your slipper, etc. Drive them mad! (You see, the great thing about foot fetishism is that with the right person you don’t need to be naked to put on a show!!!)
…More on that layer or tomorrow…

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 01-22-2024, 10:14 PM   #70
Majk93

Quote:
It was so ..intense, I cant describe the feeling, such a rush and I am still wet thinking about what I did!
Tomorrow I will have lush, panties on but no bra or tshirt.. and the pic on my phone. Today I made it and no one manage ro see my pic.
So far no more dares for tomorrow.. oh well maybe I have to go on with the "experiment" I think.. am I wrong?
so it's good that you didn't want to continue the bet because I would have lost it well... I guess I have to say thank you haha, have fun today, is the photo on the screen today your husband or a photo of a strange man from the Internet? 😉

No any toys for now
Old 01-23-2024, 03:38 AM   #71
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Back to lab after some work to do, about this I think it will be useful to give you some info about how my usual day at work is:
- as soon as I arrive I check emails in lab, of course after changing in the changing room, usually a couple of colleague are in the changing room as well
- after checking emails I prepare the reports on previous day tests to send and upload them, in the while the preparation guys come and go bringing the new samples to be tested and taking the old samples, this goes on till 11 am more or less
- I then prepare the testing machines and have a pause around 11 in the relax room with other colleague having a coffee and some talk
- back to lab and I start the tests planned for the day, sometimes someone is coming with more samples or to ask something about the tests of the previous day
- at 12.30 lunch till 1.30pm with colleagues, usually the colleague that almost caught me in the changing room and a couple more
- back to lab the afternoon is only testing, few people pass by mostly to ask for results of the previous days..
- 4.30 pm another pause in the relax room for a coffee and some talks
- you already know, 6.30-6.50 pm I end my day, go to changing room then go home or sometimes shopping before going home.
Now I am here wearing my scrub, lab coat, slippers... and socks, sorry but about the new experiment I have to do it on another day, is still too cold not to wear socks and I would freeze... but if you have more experiment in mind just tell me
I am then wearing panties and lush, I switched it on some minutes ago since the battery will last for 2-3 hours, depends on how much is in use.
I set it to respond to noise and sound, in this way it will be on when I will likely meet more people, so starting from the first coffee break to lunch and maybe after lunch
I have to say again I feel my pussy filled..and during coffe break it responded quite well to all the talk and noises .. I made it not to make too much ..moans or worst so far, but is just the beginning.
As you can guess now I am already dripping wet and horny as hell..
I have the pic on my phone, hubby picture yesterday I made it to reach 4/7 times I made him cum.. but I am loving the way I feel not wearing a bra with my boobs free and nipples brushing against the scrub from time to time.. making my wetness worst..
Oh and the colleague that almost caught me is still home sick, I texted her and she told me she thinks will be back on Thursday or Friday

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-23-2024, 06:37 AM   #72
Caya
getDare Devil

What a bummer.

I hope you broguht the charter for the lush
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 06:58 AM   #73
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Of course I have a charger.. but it will be hard to charge it while the lush is still...inside
And now the lush is recharging, it had to work for a lot of time at lunch
It was hard, but now I am breathing ....
I forgot something else I had to tell about the lab, I do not have a proper desk, all the furniture are placed along the walls, my desk to, I sit facing the wall.
If you have ever been in a chemical lab you can understand what am I talking about.
So I have no chance to hide under or behind my desk...
Anyway... just waiting for the lush to recharge, so far quite a boring day.. but for the lush..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 01-23-2024 at 07:05 AM.
Old 01-23-2024, 07:11 AM   #74
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Back to lab after some work to do, about this I think it will be useful to give you some info about how my usual day at work is:
- as soon as I arrive I check emails in lab, of course after changing in the changing room, usually a couple of colleague are in the changing room as well
- after checking emails I prepare the reports on previous day tests to send and upload them, in the while the preparation guys come and go bringing the new samples to be tested and taking the old samples, this goes on till 11 am more or less
- I then prepare the testing machines and have a pause around 11 in the relax room with other colleague having a coffee and some talk
- back to lab and I start the tests planned for the day, sometimes someone is coming with more samples or to ask something about the tests of the previous day
- at 12.30 lunch till 1.30pm with colleagues, usually the colleague that almost caught me in the changing room and a couple more
- back to lab the afternoon is only testing, few people pass by mostly to ask for results of the previous days..
- 4.30 pm another pause in the relax room for a coffee and some talks
- you already know, 6.30-6.50 pm I end my day, go to changing room then go home or sometimes shopping before going home.
Now I am here wearing my scrub, lab coat, slippers... and socks, sorry but about the new experiment I have to do it on another day, is still too cold not to wear socks and I would freeze... but if you have more experiment in mind just tell me
I am then wearing panties and lush, I switched it on some minutes ago since the battery will last for 2-3 hours, depends on how much is in use.
I set it to respond to noise and sound, in this way it will be on when I will likely meet more people, so starting from the first coffee break to lunch and maybe after lunch
I have to say again I feel my pussy filled..and during coffe break it responded quite well to all the talk and noises .. I made it not to make too much ..moans or worst so far, but is just the beginning.
As you can guess now I am already dripping wet and horny as hell..
I have the pic on my phone, hubby picture yesterday I made it to reach 4/7 times I made him cum.. but I am loving the way I feel not wearing a bra with my boobs free and nipples brushing against the scrub from time to time.. making my wetness worst..
Oh and the colleague that almost caught me is still home sick, I texted her and she told me she thinks will be back on Thursday or Friday
Thanks for the schedule, it will useful to come up with more task, challenges and experiments for you.

For today, no further experiments (I appreciate you considering my suggestion for another day, tho), just a little game to play, to take care of the moments when you're alone, and presumably there's no voices/sounds to keep you "entertained":
- whenever alone, search for a video of girls playing with their nipples (at least 3 minutes, max is up to you)
- open up your coat, pull up the scrub, collect some pussy juices to lubricate your fingers
- now hit play and mimic everything the girl on screen does

Also, before you pause, use some toothpaste to cover your nipples (it works better if they are already moist so... you know what you have to do!). You can't wash away the toothpaste until you end your day of work

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-23-2024, 09:55 AM   #75
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Lush charged and now again in and working, but not so much noise in the afternoon or talks, just something during the pause.. and some music in the lab.
While waiting for results I have been doing the "nipple" game, first of all it was exciting to be with bare boobs for quite some time watching the videos in my lab, during normal working hours, even if covering would have bee easy in case someone would come to the lab, the sensation mixed with playing with my nipples and lush sometimes going.. mmm.. makes me quite horny and wet at the moment.
Now I am quite relaxed anyway since I then have nothing to do later, just change and head home ... unless some evil mind will draw a dare at the last moment...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk