Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-31-2016, 02:03 AM   #1
19fNeedsPunishment

Female 19f Needs Punishment Ideas for In Person Session with Her Sir

I've been extremely naughty. It's also been three months since my last punishment session. My Sir has decided I need a very long marathon punishment session. This is what he's going to do so far, he has requested that I ask for more. Please tell me what else I have to do Ive been very bad.

3-5 cold enemas
toothbrush/toothpaste clit scrubbing
frozen toys in both holes, wand on clit, forced to cum over and over
Followed by pissing on clit then a firm scrubbing inside pussy with a bottle brush
780 per cheek (1560 total) 520 asshole 1300 pussy 780 clit
recreate entire ‘fill her up suzy’ queen snake video

Limits: punching, blood, knives, needles, eating/drinking any substances, anything illegal (children, public, etc.), hair pulling, face slapping, anything involving rough use of face/head, tattoos, head shaving, piercings, permanent marks of any kind, excessive physical injuries, burning, fire play, sleep deprivation, anything that interferes with school/current commitments/work, anything involving people I know (unless I say they’re kink friendly and it’s okay), no pictures/videos without my permission, absolutely nothing posted to the internet without my permission, incest play, rape play, breath play (including any sort of holding under water type of play)/choking, anything online
19fNeedsPunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:22 AM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

What? no tit torture? unacceptable! You will take the same brush used to scrub your pussy and use it to scrub both tits and nipples until they are nice and red. Then clothespins will be applied to each tit until both are completely covered including your nipples of course. Every 5 minutes you will be made to shake your tits for 30 seconds nice and hard. After 20 minutes or when your master decides they will be whipped off. Once all of the clamps are removed he will snap each nipple 50 times with a rubber band. A detailed report of your punishment day would very much be appreciated.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:32 AM   #3
Bobdiper

Default Sand paper

Fuck yourself with a sand paper covered dildo
Limits: Pics, Public
Bobdiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:20 AM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Do you have anything to use as a horse? Do you have sandpaper?

If you do, put sandpaper along the peak of the horse.
You will get on the horse at one far end of it, facing the other end. After you get on the horse, have your master tie your ankles under it, and attach weight.

You will now need to move the length of the horse. You can do this two ways:
You can hop your way down, using your thighs and butt to lift you up and move you forward.
Or?
You can use your hands. But only one way. You can grip the horse ahead of you, and pull your body forward. Doing this method may be faster, but you may not use your hand to lift you off the horse, or to lessen the pressure. When not pulling yourself forward, hands off the horse.

After crossing the length of the horse, your master decides what happens next. Does he leave you there? Does he unbind yo and let you down? Does he unbind you long enough to turn. You around and make you do it again?

If he wishes to make this a marathon punishment, I think he should make you do that several times. At least one more crossing after you've reached the point where you are weeping and begging to stop.

When you are done, your master should lather your pussy with either toothpaste or hot sauce, and bind your hands behind your back, for 20 minutes while you deal with the pain.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brutal, harshpunishment, pain, punishme, punishment