Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2013, 04:52 AM   #1
the saved

Book Kitty Cat's Diary

Hey getdare-ians,

I am writing a weekly diary at the behest of my beautiful Mistress. It's going to cover any highlights of the week, thoughts, maybe even some questions that I may have as to how to proceed on a certain subject. I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out, it would make me and my Mistress so very happy.

Also, any input you have will be greatly appreciated, any suggestions will be put forward to her and we'll get back to you asap.

As well as this, this is your chance to ask any questions, on what our relationship is like, or ask for advice yourself, maybe you'd like a second opinion or thoughts on a particular topic that you're experiencing yourself.

I shall get round to answering any questions asap, bear in mind however that any and all questions, requests, or whatever, will be forwarded to my Mistress first, she may not want me to divulge certain information which I'm sure you can understand, but if for whatever reason I can't answer, I'll be sure to let you know so you're not left hanging.

Anyway, without further ado, I wish you a good day in anything you get up to today and I bid you all adieu.

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:25 AM   #2
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Pretty good first diary post, but I have a few questions

First, was it *REALLY* an 'accident' that you touched yourself without permission?

Second, and one thing that I'm struggling with a bit, I like to feel a real sense of control from my Mistress. Whether its from being bound, or chastity, or blackmail, or whatever, i really like it when i feel like things are truly out of my control. Do you have this same preference? Have you thought of ways which your new Mistress might attain that same sense of control?

Finally, name 3 things that you and your new Mistress have in common outside of kink
Old 07-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #3
the saved

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
Pretty good first diary post, but I have a few questions

First, was it *REALLY* an 'accident' that you touched yourself without permission?

Second, and one thing that I'm struggling with a bit, I like to feel a real sense of control from my Mistress. Whether its from being bound, or chastity, or blackmail, or whatever, i really like it when i feel like things are truly out of my control. Do you have this same preference? Have you thought of ways which your new Mistress might attain that same sense of control?

Finally, name 3 things that you and your new Mistress have in common outside of kink
Thank you for the inaugural questions kind sir! Now on to answering them all, I asked and yep all the questions are good, plus she wanted to know the answers herself :P

So number 1, yes it was an accident and that is what was so annoying! Okay so I had an itch just around the base and underside of my penis, without thinking, like I was on auto-pilot I went to scratch it, it was only at the last second I realised what I was doing and pulled away, but nevertheless my finger tip still brushed it slightly.

Okay yeah I understand that, for me stuff like blackmail is too scary, chastity, I have been in until today, but more of like a self imposed one, I haven't been allowed to touch but there has been no belt in place stopping me. So, yeah I do like the control aspect however. I haven't really thought of ways she COULD really control me however because she already DOES. See, I love my Mistress with all of my heart, and the thought of losing her is simply unbearable, it makes me sick even thinking of it. Therefore, that is a form of control, I simply couldn't live without her, and as such that makes me want to please her, to make her smile, to do whatever she asks of me.

Okay, 3 things...

First of all, we watched pretty much give or take a few things, the exact same TV growing up, which is pretty amazing considering that I live in the UK and her in the US. Like, we loved the same programmes, the same characters from them programmes, and we now obsess over them together.

Secondly, we have the same humour, the same, crass, crude, silly and slightly dark humour. I introduced her to this amazing podcast called Regular Features, (you should really check it out), and she feel in love instantaneously.

Thirdly, (it is so hard to pick three out of all of them), but one thing that made me laugh and made me know she was awesome from pretty much the second communication I had from her is our shared love for VHS. It's such a silly thing! Like the audio and video is so much better on DVD or blu-ray, but we like the clicky noise a VHS makes, and the retro-ness of it, yeah, we're silly :P

Anyway thanks for the questions and I hope to receive more from the general public, don't forget to check the diary, any updates on when a new one has been published shall be posted here, but it should be every Wednesday.

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Old 07-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Thank you for answering my first round of questions, here's a few more

Do you get turned on by verbal degradation?
As a follow-up, has your Mistress called you any particular names or referred to you in certain ways that turned you on? If so, what?
Old 07-20-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
the saved

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
Thank you for answering my first round of questions, here's a few more

Do you get turned on by verbal degradation?
As a follow-up, has your Mistress called you any particular names or referred to you in certain ways that turned you on? If so, what?

Okay, round 2, fight!

Haha so yeah lets get round to answering these questions you so kindly gave.

So number 1, yes kind of, well I do in some regards. I should probably explain, if it's something physical, or something that I cannot change, that would be considered mean or bullying by someone if it wasn't in a sexual scenario then no. For example if I was called like super skinny, or stupid face, (the best insults, I know :P), then I'd be more insulted than turned on. However if it is something sexual, even if an insult, for example bitch orrr, whore or something like that, then it's a form of sexual humiliation for me which is a turn on.

Okay so for your follow up, not massively, not that I can remember anyway. For the most part I have been a good little pet so I haven't needed any sort of verbal abuse, however I have been called a whore, in the whole scenario I mentioned in my blog, that was fun, a big turn on for me anyway as it made me feel all slutty so yeah... :P She also jokes and calls me gay, however for me that's not really a turn on or an insult, like gay isn't something wrong, it's just something I don't enjoy, like boiled spinach, so calling me gay is the equivalent of saying I like boiled spinach, it's like well... no, I don't. I've explained this but still she persists... haha,

Annyway thank you shiloh's candy keep the questions coming, and please everyone else, my Mistress and I really enjoy hearing other's input so please feel free to ask away or give advice or anything really .

Ta-ta for now.

Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Old 08-10-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
the saved

Hey everyone, feel free to check out the new blog post, it's quite the spin on the whole slave/master application thing. To mark one month of being my Mistress' slave, I have written a reverse application, basically writing instead of everything I would expect from a relationship, everything I have received, it was fun to write and hopefully will be fun to read, I hope you enjoy!

Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, diary, kitty cat, slave, weekly