Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-05-2015, 09:23 AM   #1
!APPLE!

Default 21 Year old slave with cam

Dear Ladies.

My name is Mudassar, i am 21 years old and i live in Pakistan.
I'm posting here in hope to find someone for a (hopefully) long term online relationship.
I don't want to or even can put the way i'd hope such a relationship would evolve in a short list form, so this might get a long read.
Thanks in advance to those who sacrifice their precious time to do so.

So lets get started.
I have been in a s/M relationship before online but never in real. . In fact, most if not all things a mistress might ask for and a devoted slave should eagerly do to please her what i want to do.

On the other hand, the thought of being made or forced to do things I would never manage to do on my own gets me all exited. The more disgusting something seems to me the more the thought of actually being made to do it anyway gets me aroused.
Just thinking about it causes a feeling of humiliation and embarrassment which might just be the thing I really crave. Unfortunately up till now that's just it, me thinking about something and never ever actually doing it. Sadly i can't be to specific about this as kinda any fetish commonly seen as nasty has the same effect for me here.

Another aspect I wish to experience is giving up control in my life. In a perfect scenario I shouldn't be allowed to decide anything on my own. However, I recognize the effort this would take and completely understand that it's unlikely anyone will invest that amount of her time for someone she's not knowing at all.
This is something one might start slowly though, by having me not doing certain things without asking permission before (e.g. going out with friends, buying something for my own entertainment, …) or setting a strict schedule for some everyday activities (having dinner, doing the laundry, …) and expand later if both parts get to know each other better and enjoy the relationship so far.

I don't want this text to get to long and I don't think it would be possible to cover all my hopes, wishes and feelings in one thread anyway. On top of that i'm well aware that such a relationship isn't about my wishes and desires in the first place.
Therefor i don't expect all my wishes to be fulfilled and will always be the one willing to step down if one has to, but as i'm searching for a long term relationship I thought it would be a good idea to write a bit about whats going on in my mind.

I will finish now with a brief summary of all the things I believe are expected to be covered in every application after reading countless of the ads here over the last few weeks.

Limits:
Nothing to specific really, in the beginning I don't want my family, coworkers or anyone I know to be involved. Anything permanent is a no go as is everything against the law. I'd really prefer to start off slowly though. If everything goes well and I am able to build enough faith in my mistress the limits might soften over time.
In a perfect scenario this will become a relationship where my mistress can and will use my initial limits to kinda blackmail me into anything that entertains her and benefits to her enjoyment, while still being attentive and responsible to my feelings.

Webcam:
Yes i have a webcam and i can use kik skype.

Anything else I feel should be mentioned:
I am 21 years old. i am 6 feet t all and weigh 95 kg. i am not the athletic slim fit type but i am obedient and loyal. i am online most of them time.

That's it for know. Feel free to ask any questions left open and I try to answer as soon as possible.
I am well aware an application like this might reduce my chances of ever finding someone but I wanted to put in as much information as possible. Those still considering to spare a place in their life for me hopefully will contact me either per pm or skype id: (mudsy.mud) or kik (mudasa)

Thanks to all who took the time to read through this
kind regards,
Mudi
!APPLE! is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk