Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2022, 10:56 AM   #1
Kevb6240

Star 1 Curious couple 28M and 31F

28M and 31F having some drinks looking for dares or games to spice up our caravan holiday, can give reports and willing to take pics and videos on a case by case basis with some rules.

1. It's not just I dare you to strip.
2. It all stays contained to the caravan.

Have fun with us.

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.

Last edited by Kevb6240; 08-16-2022 at 11:39 AM.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 04:45 PM   #2
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

It depends on your likes. Are you more subs/doms (any unfair part of games/tasks) etc

As I guess you are one of the pages - your likes and limits are in signature and your profile names you as switch.

Some ideas
- as you like forced exercises - she could dare you - push-ups, crunches, squats, jumping jacks - if you can do it - she will give you blowjob for X seconds, if not - she will slap your nuts. If she is switch too - you can also challenge her

- depending on how horny you are - you can got a challenge don't get hard, don't get soft or don't cum - with some reasonable time and rewards/punishments

- you could also spice things up by stripping game - no matter cards, dice rolling or a quiz

- something a bit less typical - you can agree list of forbidden words and then chat - using forbidden word - strip/spanking/CBT

A bit hard to guess not knowing the second part

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 12:40 AM   #3
Melinko24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevb6240 View Post
28M and 31F having some drinks looking for dares or games to spice up our caravan holiday, can give reports and willing to take pics and videos on a case by case basis with some rules.

Have fun with us.
You'll need to get a good sized butt plug for this challenge.

You can determine the amount of time between attempts for this challenge, the goal is to enter a 69 position with your partner and race to orgasm. The first once to cum gets to... cum. The loser is left on edge and will have the large butt plug inserted and kept in till the next go of the challenge.

The loser should get iced (clit or cock) before the next 69 session starts as an additional punishment and to make sure they don't get off too easy from being on edge before.

Yes I have KiK and Snapchat. No, you can't just ask for them randomly.

Yes I have a lot of kink experience that I will share, just send me a PM.

Yes, I am completely happy to make friends and talk.

No, your kinks don't freak me out. I've seen pretty much everything.

Made one of those amazing AMA threads so you can feel free to ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331543
Melinko24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 02:53 PM   #4
ghost_2464

when you drive at night, she will be naked in the passenger seat

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 03:16 PM   #5
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Good old padiddle! Every time you see a car with a single headlight out, you yell padiddle and touch the roof of the vehicle. Last to touch has to strip 1 piece of clothing off. Go until one person is naked and the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser.

Or for a longer game, play for points instead of stripping and when you stop, whoever has the most points wins and the loser has to be naked until the next time you stop.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 02:08 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevb6240 View Post

Have fun with us.
Spend each night handcuffed together.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bbw, couple, dares, female, requests