Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #1
Salty Dog

Cool Person Above: Do It Blindfolded

I think you all know the rules of a 'Person Above'-threads, so i won't explain it again in this place.

The idea of this thread is quite simple. Think of any task wich is not, within the limits of the person above, they could do blindfolded.

For example:
"Blindfold yourself and stand in front of a window for x minutes",
"Drink several glasses of water and wait untill you really have to pee. Then blindfold yourself and pee while your are 1m away from your toilet",
"Blindfold yourself and bondage yourself as good as possible and see how long it takes to get out again".

Just be creative. I think there will be many dares that could be way more fun if you do it blindfolded. But please allways keep in mind the limits of the person above, so the dare does not get to extreme for them.

I hope you like my idea of this 'Person Above'-thread. Let's see how it works

So what should I do blindfolded?

Toys: different sized plugs, big dildo, chains+locks+timeable safe, chastity device, enema kit, blindfold.

Loves: pee control, anything related to pee, anal, pain, semi public, humiliation, dice dares, chastity.
punishments:line writing, eating cum, crossdressing.
Limits: illegal, permanent injurys.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Kik: SaltyDog7890

Last edited by Salty Dog; 01-10-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:15 AM   #2
sissyray
Account Banned

go to the dice dares page blindfold yourself then point at the screen do that dare then do it two more times after that

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
Salty Dog

Take all of your crossdressing items a put them in one place. Now blindfold yourself and pick out 3 items.( Make sure to grab it fast so you can't feel what it is.)
You have to wear these items for 6h.

Toys: different sized plugs, big dildo, chains+locks+timeable safe, chastity device, enema kit, blindfold.

Loves: pee control, anything related to pee, anal, pain, semi public, humiliation, dice dares, chastity.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Old 01-10-2014, 11:51 AM   #4
sissyray
Account Banned

Do you have a pair of handcuffs?
You can inflate a bunch of balloons, say a dozen, and put the key to the handcuffs in one of them.
Tie yourself in a frogtie with your hands cuffed behind your back, blindfolded, wearing a stuffed bra and a gag if you have one.
Have fun chasing and popping the balloons until you've found the one with the keys inside.
As an added punishment, you could fill the dummy balloons with something that is hard to clean up... custard and glitter, confetti and ketchup, something like that. Once you are free, you don't get to cum until you've cleaned up the entire mess on your hands and knees, wearing nothing but an apron and your stuffed bra.

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

Kik pluggednstretched
Old 01-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
JosephDaftPunk

Ticket

Hide a small coin somewhere in your room. Then strip and shove a cucumber up your ass. Blindfold yourself and until you find the coin, the cucumber must remain in your ass.

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:06 PM   #6
Salty Dog

Edit: I repleyed to late, but the task is the same for Joseph

Such a nice task you gave me there I will do it as soon as possible I Need to get some ballons XD But i think this will be a tough one

For it's this one I hope this is possible for you. If not just pm me)

I want you to blindfold yourself befor you go to bed. Do not use covers. The curtains or anything similar has to be open. Sleep like that now. When you wake up again keep beeing blindfolded and edge 3 times. Then just do your normal morning stuff, like using the toilet(make sure to stand), have a shower etc. After that just go back in your room( you have to be still naked and the curtains has to be open) Just stand in the middel of the room and cum. Now just stand there for about 10 minutes. After this take off the blindfold and lick up your cum.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby

Last edited by Salty Dog; 01-10-2014 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:04 PM   #7
Verdaxl

Tie yourself up as best you can while blindfolded.

kik is verdaxl
Verdaxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #8
Salty Dog

Drink several glasses of water and wait untill you really have to pee. Then blindfold yourself and pee while your are 1m away from your toilet

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Old 01-10-2014, 07:06 PM   #9
sissyray
Account Banned

Drink 2l of water then you have to tie yourself up wait till you are to the point where you can't hold it anymore I hope you can get untied before you pee

Kik pluggednstretched
Old 01-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #10
lucky7z

grab one of every article of clothing you would normally wear (1 pair of underwear, jeans, shirt, socks, etc etc.) and place each one in a paper bag or anything that keeps you from being able to tell any of them apart. Mix up the bags randomly. At night, with all the house lights on, open all blinds and curtains in the house and use packaging tape to stick each bag to a separate window as high as you can reach. Get in a room with no bags taped up, undress and blindfold yourself. Now get dressed in this order.
Underwear
first Sock
Hat
Other Sock
pants
shirt
Anything else.

You cant carry things with you... if you find the pants first they have to stay where u found them til their turn.

K, my turn, I would like something fairly painful if possible

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:27 AM   #11
JosephDaftPunk

Thumbs up

Go on a omegle and blindfold yourself and follow the instruction of anyone you can hear no matter what they say. Then take off the blindfold and get 5 pairs of shoes with laces and blindfold yourself. You must then tie these shoes to your balls and thrust your hips back and forth for 10 mins so that the shoes swing continuously.

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

PM Dares

Old 01-11-2014, 04:40 AM   #12
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Put three bowls on the counter. Put yoghurt in one, honey in the next and chili sauce or something similarly hot in the last one. Now blindfold yourself and mix them up so you can't remember which one is where. Spin around ten times to disorient yourself and then stick out your hand. Whichever one it lands on is the substance you have to eat.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:51 AM   #13
Zyzz1908

Get naked and put a pile of your clothes on the floor then go stand in the corner and put a blindfold on for an hour once you're finished go to the pile of clothes a d grab 3 items which is what you must wear the rest of the day
Zyzz1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:53 AM   #14
jana-sissy

blindfold yourself and edge 3 times
jana-sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:57 AM   #15
JosephDaftPunk

Thumbs up

Blindfold yourself and pick 3 items of clothing by random. This is what you must wear for 1 whole week.

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

PM Dares

The following user says Thank You to JosephDaftPunk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk