Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #1
ComePlay

Rainbow You asked me to put what in my bum!!!!!

Hi people,
Firstly Happy Christmas and hope everyone enjoying the festive period

Recent dares
Have had some fantastic dares recently and actually got place to myself today tomorrow so bit more freedom. Still snow here really bad hasn't melted yet more like blocks of ice now!

SO the most recent dare i have had is to wear tampon in my ass and change in twice a day for 2 weeks, on 4th day now and weirdo got very use to it. Buying them was embarrassing enough as i was told i could only buy them on there own so had to go to counter with just the pack, women looked at me strangely.
although nearly got busted by a man in public toilet! Was sitting there knowing i better change it and thought i had locked the door! how wrong i was! he swung door open i literally had the tampax pearl in my hand ready. luckily the door bounced back slightly and he realsied and said sorry. don't think he saw to much.

Next dare, Is to wear a girls underwear that i have been sent (please will a girl do this!!!) the task is she wears them for 3 days sends them, my girlfirend wears them 3 days then i have to wear them a week! ive got till boxing day to find someone to send them otherwise its punishement and seriously know it will be humiliating.

SO the new dares

Obviously the dare with tampon is ongoing but i can remove it as long as i replace afterwards and isnt out for longer than hour!

I have made an account on homemadebdsm and will post pictures on that site for all the dares asked of me. if there really good ill get a short video. ALl you have to do is mail me after you post a dare and ill let you know rough time pics will be up. (no one under 18)

Limits: Not a fan of public, permanent, illegal, animal, family.

Maybe: Somone suggested insect to see how it feels on certain area's like ants or worms??? would have to be creative to persuade me.
Pee: be creative
Scat: humm, would have to be so creative that it was like a game of odds

anything else fire away

looking forward to this, and hope pictures on the other site will be good enough for you
ComePlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
Intumesce

Send a message via MSN to Intumesce

A new dare, hmm. Get a wooden spoon from the kitchen, lube it up with some baking oil and slide it two inches in your anus. Of course you checked before for any splinters on the handle. Next you walk to a doorframe and swat against the door at least 15 times.

If you want it painful, don't lube it up.

Next you're going to get on your knees on the stairs, lowest one and masturbate. Fight your orgasm for five minutes and finally get let go with the spoon in your asshole. Don't fall.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19years, anal, insect, peeing, tampon