Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default Resurfacing of Joshua O'Malley

Chapter 1 “Days Since Incident: 84, 85, 86, 87…………….1, 2, 3”
It’s been three months. I’ve been in Mexico for most of the time, but no longer. Over the past week I’ve been traveling back north. I just crossed the border into Texas. Three days ago I finally lost control. I was working as a farm hand on a rancher’s property for about a month. His daughter came to visit, she’d been going to school in Mexico City. This girl was beautiful, amazing brown eyes, long hair, maybe five foot four. She was absolutely stunning. I couldn’t resist. Notice how I say “was” in my description?

About two in the morning I left the side building I had been living in, made my way to the main house and found her window. The window lacked any screens and had a traditional swing out style window. I slide a thin piece of metal between the shutters and unlatched it and swung it open. I climbed inside and made my way silently to her bed, luckily all that time sneaking around train yards made me fairly good at stealthy movement. At her bedside I pulled out a thick rag from my pocket, with one quick movement I jumped on the bed, placed the rag over her mouth, had my knees pinning her arms to the bed and a knife to her throat. I told her if she made a sound she’d die instantly and her parents wouldn’t stand a chance. I explained that I was going to remove the rag and not to make a sound.

After a bit of a struggling walk we made it to the out building that I was living in. I had her stripped, tied up spread eagle between the rafters and the legs of the bed. The rag had been stuffed in her mouth, a blindfold was placed on her and I had worked her over thoroughly with a horse-whip from the barn. I removed the blindfold and told her she was going to die tonight, she started to scream but I held a knife to her throat again. Once informed that her death, if quiet, would spare the lives of her parents, she complied fully…well as fully as a twenty year old girl, who just got whipped and was about to die in her parents own house with them sleeping just four hundred feet away, could comply.

I untied her arms and replaced the ropes with thin chain, strong enough to hold tight but thin enough that it didn’t allow her wrists to slip. I left the legs tied with rope as I figured she couldn’t get away anyway with chain holding her. I took a moment to admire my work of art, I considered raping her but I had my memory set on someone else, besides, I got my satisfaction on her pain and soon to be death.

I then enacted the…most creative…part of my plan. I walked over to a footlocker at the end of my bed. Inside I pulled out a large container full of sand. I set up a ladder and climbed up to the rafter directly above her and placed it on there with a small rope tied to the bottom.

I gave my little senorita a kiss and ran the rope over to the only door of the building, a door that swings outward. I make sure not to pull the door open all the way and squeeze out the crack. I tie the rope to the door handle and make my way out.

Now being as I can’t explain what exactly happened, I do know that my plan worked as there were newspaper headlines about a young woman killed by ranch hand, booby trap killed her when parents came to her rescue. Essentially what happened was when the door was swung open by her dad to come find her in the morning it would knock over the container off the rafter. The container had a false bottom and loose top so it pretty much fell apart as it came off. This falling apart released fifteen Brown-tail and Tiger Rattlesnakes which landed directly on her and around her on the ground. Needless to say they were very agitated after being in the container for a few hours and had no problem finding numerous spots to bite her. By the time her father made his way to her past all the snakes on the ground, she was nearly dead with a lethal venom dose in her that no hospital could treat.

Now here I am, a fugitive US citizen being smuggled into the United States across the Rio Grande. On my way to Chicago to see a special young lady who I happen to know still lives there with a new boyfriend, who happens to be an FBI agent. I guess she needed the security…like that’ll stop me.

Here I come Kate. You’ll be mine again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk